PDA

View Full Version : log in and options

biggreen
06-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Doesn't save log in information if you've closed the game for 5+ min and also game options do not save have to change everytime I log in...

carlos.lopezjr
06-19-2012, 09:01 PM
I have Samsung 10.1 tablet and it don't save my log in either.

Iaceden
06-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Same on Android razor max

Buster
06-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Same on galaxy s1 (aka samsung epic)

~A~
06-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Same on kindle fire

Piosidon
06-19-2012, 09:20 PM
I have the exact opposite problem. When I tap the PL icon, it take me to the login page and it says contacting server and automatically logs me in. I have another account i need to get to

Charmstrange
06-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Not saving my email or options preferences either, resets all after any logout or dc

Knockador
06-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Xoom, same prob...

rinzler
06-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm going to forward this, thanks guys!

Azataso
06-20-2012, 01:15 AM
I had this problem too, but i solved it by going onto the account, then COMPLETELY log out, it should take you to the log in place to put in you email&pass

Samhayne
06-20-2012, 09:38 AM
I have the exact opposite problem. When I tap the PL icon, it take me to the login page and it says contacting server and automatically logs me in. I have another account i need to get to

Yeah, if you save your credentials, the game will auto-log you in with them. If you want to use a different account, at character select choose to logout and you will then get to login on a different account.

We did this because people, by and large, log in with the same account over and over.

Shree
06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I have my credentials "saved" however since the update checking save does not mean anything. I have to type in my email and pw every time I want to play, and then I have to reset all of my preferred options. Before the update I could click log in, and then immediately start playing. NOW I need about 5 mins of prep time before I can even try to run a map.

Yeah, if you save your credentials, the game will auto-log you in with them. If you want to use a different account, at character select choose to logout and you will then get to login on a different account.

We did this because people, by and large, log in with the same account over and over.

Enisceloz
06-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy SII. And since it's a popular thread here. My game keeps crashing on Devil's Coast only!!!! I posted a thread about it, and no reply or fix!

Iaceden
06-20-2012, 02:28 PM

Sam,

I did this and yes out did sort of work. I logged in and changed my options to what I wanted then logged out as suggested. Then I tried to close the game from the log in screen but the game would not close. My screen would go black for a second like it was trying to close, but the game would still be running after my screen came back on. I went to home screen and left the game running for about 5 minutes then opened it again. It logged me in automatically and all my options were saved. I then logged out again, tried to close the game but it still would not close from the log in screen. I went back to my home screen and used task killer to force close the game. Opened the game and nothing was saved so I had to reenter email and password and change all the options again. As you know the game takes alot of battery power to run so I don't want to leave it running in the background at all times. Please look into this closer. It may be an issue with the game not being able to close or closing improperly. I am using Android razor max.

Thanks!

IGN: iaceden

Iaceden
06-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Still having this problem

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 08:55 AM
If you're on Android, did you get the latest update? If not, go download that new client.

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/

Iaceden
06-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Fixed! thanks sts u guys rock!