PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Thelonearcher
08-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Just thought of a cool idea for pvp. Imagine a town with a count down when it hits 0:00 it's all out hell everyone kills eachother like a 25 player free for all :) sounds fun

Royce
08-21-2010, 01:31 PM
It would be better if there was no counter, and it could just happen at random in any town. Like a town riot alert would go off, and everyone would start killing each other. The NPCs could even get in on the action. Think how awesome that would be, one minute you're buying pots from Ellie, the a second later she's shooting a fireball in your face :D

flaimdude
08-21-2010, 01:32 PM
I like it. :d

Cascade
08-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Just to touch this idea up a bit....You could have a towne for each map...That's dedicated to pvp...So when it reaches 24 players in that towne it starts a countdown from 10 seconds down to 0 then GO! Would flash across the screen...You would only be able to attack a person that isn't already being attacked so you wouldn't be double teamed...If you tried to attack a person already being attacked it would say...Player is already being attacked.....But yeah this would be great to implement lone!

Furrawn
08-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Awesome awesome awesome
Great idea! Would be a blast!

Yardsalez
08-21-2010, 01:35 PM
People would be dying too fast and easy though with lots of pallies with their aoes hitting everyone around

Royce
08-21-2010, 01:36 PM
People would be dying too fast and easy though with lots of pallies with their aoes hitting everyone around

And this differs from the current situation in regular PvP how?

Cascade
08-21-2010, 01:37 PM
I think it would be cool if the winner of the whole thing....was awarded a medal or something that when you tap on them in towne it would show it next to them so you would know that they won a towne pvp!

Furrawn
08-21-2010, 01:38 PM
And this differs from the current situation in regular PvP how?

Right.
Lol lol lol lol ROTL

Yardsalez
08-21-2010, 01:42 PM
But you got to think haha like say 3v3 theres only like 1 pally or mage maybe 2 on each side Say like 25 people in a town theres prob way more pallies/mages in towns

Royce
08-21-2010, 01:46 PM
But you got to think haha like say 3v3 theres only like 1 pally or mage maybe 2 on each side Say like 25 people in a town theres prob way more pallies/mages in towns

Yeah, but they would be spread out. Since it's free for all, people wouldn't bunch up into teams as in regular team PvP where all 6 or 10 people generally end up in the same spot. This would simply encourage more strategic chilling in town ;)

Chickdigcookies
08-21-2010, 02:20 PM
copying WoW is not considered having ideas....

Yardsalez
08-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Haha Wintergrasp has like 50 people Warsong gulch like 15 (: Fun fun and its not really like copying wow

Royce
08-21-2010, 02:29 PM
It could be a unique and original PL feature, and it could even be worked into the story. We all know that the magical barriers that protect us from the powers of darkness are being weakened. What we don't know yet is that due to the barrier's waning, dark energy can seep into our towns, and eventually build up to a level where it takes over our characters and causes a town riot fueled by dark energy.

Haikus
08-21-2010, 02:42 PM
good idea but when im in town i wear a pink cowgirl hat and a ryylox so insta die for me>.< i use a ipad now but think about when i was on my
ipod 2g i faced sometimes very high lag in pvp and think about ppl on 3g or let alone 1g i dont think ipods would be able to handle it...crash/freezes alot i think..great idea but think about the ipods boundaries.

Machinima
08-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Machinima supports you!

PvpLegend
08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
+10000000

Furrawn
08-21-2010, 03:46 PM
It could be a unique and original PL feature, and it could even be worked into the story. We all know that the magical barriers that protect us from the powers of darkness are being weakened. What we don't know yet is that due to the barrier's waning, dark energy can seep into our towns, and eventually build up to a level where it takes over our characters and causes a town riot fueled by dark energy.

I LOVE this! The devs should go for it & use this storyline!

Haikus- the devs are working so that we can switch between (up to four?) full sets of equipment so you would be able to easily change clothes in town before getting killed. Plus, if they take royce's storyline, there could be a dark energy bar that shows up when we join a town. A full dark energy bar would mean town riot. So we'd know by glancing at the bar that the town is about to hit critical ...

Rebel
08-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Haha this sounds like just plain chaotic fun! I would love to see this!

Thelonearcher
08-21-2010, 08:10 PM
If this is copying wow I'm sorry I've never played wow in my life

giayuan
08-22-2010, 12:38 AM
It would be better if there was no counter, and it could just happen at random in any town. Like a town riot alert would go off, and everyone would start killing each other. The NPCs could even get in on the action. Think how awesome that would be, one minute you're buying pots from Ellie, the a second later she's shooting a fireball in your face :D

LOL thts hlla funny!!!

Nouda
08-22-2010, 02:20 PM
if this was implemented i think it would have to be a random event because if it was a dedicated towne to pvp then it would be barren just like pvp usually is/was( i havent pvped in 1.3 yet) and this would be a good way to kill the annoying kids or spammers

Tpickle
08-22-2010, 03:32 PM
That would be so awesome!! I would die every five seconds but I don't care. That would be cool to fight randomly. Lol. Awesome

Raxie
08-22-2010, 05:17 PM
but how does this work because people are all different levels?
mages would own up because it's free for all, using their aoe spells. someone who is the last standing or who has the most kills within a time limit could maybe get a prize like 10k and the people who have died can't respawn and they have the option to leave or watch.
but this will be very hard to get implemented into the game and the devs will have a hard time making this feature.