PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! My hotkeys!

Yich
06-19-2012, 08:53 PM
The keys to turn the screen left and right (Q and E) were changed to Z and X for google chrome users. This may not seem like a big deal, but when I attempt to PVP with these new keys, it is MUCH more difficult than simply using Q and E. This update ruined pocket legends for me. I can only hope a large amount of it was a bug. Why did STS not just wait? They must have known that they weren't finished. Hope it will all have just been a terrible night mare tomorrow...

Lowlyspy
06-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Ikr. Question for you, are you able to use your spells past the #4 key on the spell hotbar?

Yich
06-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Hehe... I'm low level. The only time I ever have more than 4 specials is on my 65 for power leveling and farming. I just use my mouse there.

Roc
06-19-2012, 09:01 PM
I was wondering! Pocket Legends is a world I WANT to spin. Z and X seems so....uncomfortable o.O

Samhayne
06-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey Yich,

Yup, we've heard this one as well. Our apologies for the change. I know the team will be looking at it tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding.

Yich
06-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey Yich,

Yup, we've heard this one as well. Our apologies for the change. I know the team will be looking at it tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding.
so this IS a bug.. Thank STS... was the color swap of critical hits and regular hits intentional? IE critical hits are now red, regular hits are now orange.