PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Harvest 2021!

Cinco
11-16-2021, 03:56 PM

This event will go Live on Thursday, 11/18/20, at approximately 1:30 PM CT, and last for 2 weeks, with a 4 day cooldown.

We hope you finished your birthday cake and left room for...dinner! The harvest is upon us, and with the sweat of your brow and the help of your friends, you're sure to reap a delicious wealth of food for buffs, vanities, and other prizes.

Visit Farmer Johnston in Windmoore to get started with the Harvest Event!

Harvestable Goods

Explore the world of Arlor to discover unique harvest nodes. Each class is able to Harvest two out of 6 different goods. You'll have to run with friends in order to harvest goods of every type!:

Warriors: Harvest Apples and Pears.

Arlorian Apples (Common) can be consumed to gain either a Health Regen, Health or STR buff for a short period of time.
Pleasant Pears (Rare) can be consumed to gain a larger boost to the same stats.

Rogues: Harvest Wheat and Crunchy Corn

Whistling Wheat (Common) can be consumed to gain either a Movement Speed, Dodge or DEX buff for a short period of time.
Ear of Crunchy Corn (Rare) can be consumed to gain a larger boost to the same stats.

Sorcerers: Harvest Pumpkin and Squash

Festive Pumpkin (Common) can be consumed to gain either a Mana Regen, Mana or INT buff for a short period of time.
Honey Squash (Rare) can be consumed to gain a larger boost to the same stats.

Remember! Buffs from different goods can stack, but you can not receive more than 1 buff per harvested good at one time.

Harvest Horns & Event Points

Buffs are all well and good, but if vanities and items are more your thing, you'll want to collect Harvestable goods from farming and trading with friends in order to create a Harvest Horn! The Harvest Horn recipe drops from enemies throughout Arlor that are no more than ten (10) Levels below your Character's Level.

Combine: 3 Apples, 1 Pear, 3 Whistling Wheat, 1 Ear of Crunchy Corn, 3 Festive Pumpkin, 1 Honey Squash to create one Harvest Horn!

Opening a Harvest Horn will grant you 1 event point* and drop loot, including things like:
*Only 2021 Harvest Horns grant points.

Consumables and Currency:
+ Gold
+ Ankhs
+ Respec Scrolls
+ Health and Mana Potions

Furnishings:
+ NEW Apple Cider Press
+ NEW Oak Keg and Stand
+ NEW Teasel, Wild, Fall, and Ornamental Gourds (Green, Orange, and Yellow)
+ NEW Loaded Harvest Cart
+ NEW Turkey Table Decoration

Recipes:
+ Locked Turkey Hunter Crate Recipe [See Below for Loot]

Pets:
+ Gobbles the Legendary Turkey

Vanities:
+ Turkey Hunter Banner (trade-friendly)

+Turkey Hunter Vanity Weapons (trade-friendly)

Earn titles for opening horns and progressing through the event tiers!

Open 50 Harvest Horns to unlock the "Turkey Hunter" title (standard color):

Open 100 Harvest Horns to unlock the "Turkey Overseer" title (that appears in purple):

Open 500 Harvest Horns to earn "Turkey Slayer" title (that appears in blue):

Locked Crates

The recipe for the Locked Turkey Hunter Crate can be looted from Harvest Horns. It requires Harvest Horns and Valley crates to craft.

Crack open the Turkey Hunter Crate for a veritable cornucopia of goodies including:

+ Heroic Gobbles Pet Egg

+ Turkey Hunter Vanity Armor Sets (trade-friendly)

+ Lvl 76 Arcane Pendants

+ Lvl 81 Mythic Weapons

+ Lvl 81 Legendary Belts, Armor, and Weapons

Tokens

Collect "Giblet" tokens from enemies (no more than 10 Levels below you) and trade them to Farmer Johnston for account-bound vanity items!

Token Vendor

Visit Farmer Johnston at any time to trade Giblets for bound versions of some event vanities like the:

+Bound Turkey Hunter Banner

+ Bound Turkey Hunter Backpack

+ Bound versions of the Turkey Hunt Vanity Sets

+ Bound Turkey Hunt Vanity Weapons

Plus, Farmer Johnston's Secret Sauce kit! A (newly) tradeable elixir kit that will double your crop yields for a limited time.

Furniture

In addition to the new furnishing available through the Harvest horn, you also have some harvest furniture available for you in the House Store:

Limited Time Sale

Looking for tradeable version of the Turkey Hunter Backpack? That will be available in the Store for a limited time sale on the 20th and 21st (this weekend!).

Additionally, Heroic Gobble's Egg will be in the store (in limited quantities) on the 27th and 28th!

Happy Harvest!! Enjoy the hunt and don't forget to tell your friends how grateful you are (especially for helping harvest plenty of goods for horns!). Questions and comments in the thread below!

Azel
11-17-2021, 12:05 PM
;-;

#11chars

Pushs
11-17-2021, 12:05 PM
Turkey Special xD

caabarader
11-17-2021, 12:07 PM
How will we get valley crate to craft the locked?
Usually the events that bring valley crate as an material for craft locked also brings bosses that drop the valley lock, like halloween, so could u change the 1x locked valley to 3x marsh crates or maybe during event make a chance to drop locked valley at any boss?
@Cinco
Thx in advance

Fearrr
11-17-2021, 12:08 PM
Stacking Bleed effect sounds new? It's never been worded like that before? The Camo Vanities are nice! Any upcoming Content updates coming for Mythic Weapons? Seems like Rogue and Mages Weapons need to be looked at again. And people our still having issues with Proc visibility.

Uereazagr
11-17-2021, 12:10 PM
Please people crave for an event with a good profit possibilities;-; halp

Cinco
11-17-2021, 12:11 PM
Stacking Bleed effect sounds new? It's never been worded like that before? The Camo Vanities are nice! Any upcoming Content updates coming for Mythic Weapons? Seems like Rogue and Mages Weapons need to be looked at again. And people our still having issues with Proc visibility.

With respect to proc chances? Yeah - I've seen the commentary and I've tested and re-tested... only to find that they are working properly. There is also considerable difference between fighting mobs that crush your hit chance (in Zodias) versus those that do not. I've seen quite a few comments clarifying how follow-up and charged attacks can miss in these circumstances.

Fearrr
11-17-2021, 12:12 PM
@Cinco why didn't you add a Hunting like? Camo Helm and Gloves to set? It would be so much better Full Camo.

freebump
11-17-2021, 12:13 PM
nom nom nom

Oakmaiden
11-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Condom hats and bound token items..pass

Oakmaiden
11-17-2021, 12:18 PM
How will we get valley crate to craft the locked?
Usually the events that bring valley crate as an material for craft locked also brings bosses that drop the valley lock, like halloween, so could u change the 1x locked valley to 3x marsh crates or maybe during event make a chance to drop locked valley at any boss?
@Cinco
Thx in advance

Why are Marsh locks dropping anywhere? That expansion is waaaaay over.

Pushs
11-17-2021, 12:19 PM
Is it possible to change those titles you get from opening harvest horns? T-T

caabarader
11-17-2021, 12:20 PM
Why are Marsh locks dropping anywhere? That expansion is waaaaay over.Exactly, we should have be droping locked valley already...

Switchback
11-17-2021, 12:21 PM
I would buff that turkey, or maybe his aa is Bao 2.0. im trying to find a reason to open locks but i dont see it... Going to be a long two weeks.

Maxxa
11-17-2021, 12:53 PM
Have new auras?

Bluehazee
11-17-2021, 12:58 PM
With respect to proc chances? Yeah - I've seen the commentary and I've tested and re-tested... only to find that they are working properly. There is also considerable difference between fighting mobs that crush your hit chance (in Zodias) versus those that do not. I've seen quite a few comments clarifying how follow-up and charged attacks can miss in these circumstances.

Its about proc visibility...

Example : 3 mages with rifle at same boss, all charging auto-attacks to trigger "pressure crush". There is a clear visual warning when it happens, but how could you say which one of those 3 mages made it?
I'd suggest to add an icon on top left of screen, same place as we had location ones. Or some visual effect on toon like Aquaris staff

Formentor
11-17-2021, 12:59 PM
Great!

(PS: its not 2020! :p)

Dopein
11-17-2021, 01:14 PM
@Cinco could you update roadmap please for the January? Thanks

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Inozuke
11-17-2021, 01:23 PM
Why don't they add more auras like before? It does not matter if they reuse ideas from others, some want to recolor

PatD
11-17-2021, 01:29 PM
thank you! look fun!!

Question, description of both leg and heroic pet seem the same, what is the difference?

PS: When will we be able to hide backpack vanity? :D

PPS: What are those sleeve on Warrior and Mage new van? an attempt to make a half ghillie suit?
Flamenco turkey hunter? :banana:

Cinco
11-17-2021, 01:34 PM
thank you! look fun!!

Question, description of both leg and heroic pet seem the same, what is the difference?

PS: When will we be able to hide backpack vanity? :D

PPS: What are those sleeve on Warrior and Mage new van? an attempt to make a half ghillie suit?
Flamenco turkey hunter? :banana:

Heroic Gobbles' abilities actually do more damage - and my screenshot is out of date. I'll fix that soon. Thanks!

Warfairy
11-17-2021, 01:36 PM
Terrible event, wow wow wow

Irg
11-17-2021, 01:47 PM
Why does all vanity weapon looks like they are from ww2...

Alexwwe
11-17-2021, 02:17 PM
Can you guys add some haste to the pet hb?

capeo
11-17-2021, 02:17 PM
Personally I think the mythics have come a long way. At least for a war. While not seeing the proc is annoying there are work arounds. Now I can use them to run maps so a big improvement. In fact I stopped using dozer in the expansion maps altogether. So with all the complaints I think sts has done a good job tweaking the new weapons and maps. Looking forward to seeing the new pvp map and arcanes:)

Xdit_svr
11-17-2021, 02:51 PM
yes,, boring again [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

jipan
11-17-2021, 03:14 PM
+ Turkey Hunter Vanity Armor Sets (trade-friendly)

why is the hat of war different from mage and rog?

Fearrr
11-17-2021, 03:30 PM

Right and I noticed it is half Camouflage in the back. I like the ones on Rogue and Mage just not the color of them, in full Camouflage they would look better.

Encryptions
11-17-2021, 04:25 PM
Typo. "Well spinning in place." On AA desc.

@Cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211117/896aa3ae26e7fb943597eb09ddaf142d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Huryamma
11-17-2021, 04:27 PM

wars always have the nicer things, you can clearly see that wars were mean't to stand out
think they should've made the cap for all classes

Cinco
11-17-2021, 04:28 PM
Typo. "Well spinning in place." On AA desc.

@Cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211117/896aa3ae26e7fb943597eb09ddaf142d.jpg

You saying he doesn't spin well? LOL :-)

This is now fixed. I'll update the post screens later if I have time.

Encryptions
11-17-2021, 04:42 PM
You saying he doesn't spin well? LOL :-)

This is now fixed. I'll update the post screens later if I have time.I'll only agree on the spinning part if when we use his aa it plays the song "You spin me right round baby." as the turkey spins.

Cinco
11-17-2021, 04:53 PM
I'll only agree on the spinning part if when we use his aa it plays the song "You spin me right round baby." as the turkey spins.

I spent the whole morning out at a ranch in mud up to my elbows recording high-def audio for the turkeys... so we'll hold the classic dance tune idea for a future pet ;-)

snakeeyes
11-17-2021, 04:53 PM
Nice nice nice mage vanity is great..

V3ISO
11-17-2021, 05:19 PM
Game doesnt work for me after update. It crashes after loggining in. Any fix for that? My phone is poco x3 pro

Valkiirye
11-17-2021, 05:39 PM
Game doesnt work for me after update. It crashes after loggining in. Any fix for that? My phone is poco x3 proUpgrade game from ur store

Xyv.io
11-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Game doesnt work for me after update. It crashes after loggining in. Any fix for that? My phone is poco x3 pro

Yeah I thought my phone has a problem but when I go in fester city my game closes immediately...

Player AL
11-17-2021, 05:52 PM
+ Gobbles the Legendary Turkey
Additionally, Heroic Gobble's Egg will be in the store (in limited quantities) on the 27th and 28th!

Where cooldowns of AAs?

Vivapinata
11-17-2021, 06:20 PM
Nice

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

tenather
11-17-2021, 06:24 PM
Its still crashing the game. U guys need to fix it. I already updated the game in play store but still its crashing. Fix it plsss!

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
11-17-2021, 06:32 PM
just update to google play then resrat phone

snakeeyes
11-17-2021, 06:34 PM
just update to google play then resrat phone

just update to google play then resrart phone

Necl
11-17-2021, 08:55 PM
Vanities re horrible but the things for house re nice however thnkx

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

mo3mo3ney
11-17-2021, 09:23 PM

I agree, for example as daggers its really hard to maintain the proc and kill alot of mobs at once, because mobs run away as in move around alot. plus i feel like its limited to curtain amount of mobs that u can hit at once; for example, if there was 14+ mobs its very hard to hit them all, and ur gonna miss half if the proc time and wast it all. And regarding bow, it is very hard to focus on what target u wanna hit. In my opinion for single target weapons we should be able to chose what target we should hit, like press on the target and pick what i wanna attack. I wish u would consider what i sad, and give a feed back ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mo3mo3ney
11-17-2021, 09:33 PM
I agree, for example as daggers its really hard to maintain the proc and kill alot of mobs at once, because mobs run away as in move around alot. plus i feel like its limited to curtain amount of mobs that u can hit at once; for example, if there was 14+ mobs its very hard to hit them all, and ur gonna miss half of the proc time and wast it all. And regarding bow, it is very hard to focus on what target u wanna hit. In my opinion for single target weapons we should be able to chose what target we should hit, like press on the target and pick what i wanna attack. I wish u would consider what i said, and give a feed back ty.

Typo correction

profmsb
11-17-2021, 10:52 PM
mybe for next year harvest or for more upcoming event...can consider that not many play AL with zoom in especially mobile user..so this kind of banner look pretty in picture..but when in game..its so small(unless u always play in max zoom in) that make it not worthy/lame..just a suggestion..as for this past 2-3month..al kinda in its down time...gudluck sts

Ukku
11-17-2021, 11:56 PM
Nice[emoji4]but in next vanity designs or if possible for this upcoming event..can you add gloves suited for the vanity sets?I think it's cooler for hunting sets, assassin sets, armored sets, and some other sets to have gloves attached[emoji53][emoji28]..TY!!![emoji1308]

Tjsnake
11-18-2021, 09:58 AM
More trash as expected

Redjellydonut
11-18-2021, 01:46 PM
Pass [emoji20] ty though sts

garni
11-18-2021, 02:54 PM
HOW DA F IS elixer in store not tradable?!?!?!?! and its 20 PLAT and at vendor is 10 PLAT ??!?!?! i wasted plat for it can u fix it somehow? i have 12H of LIX insted of being able to sell it?? is it fixable so ill get plat back or convert that to tradable elixer at least

Xuds
11-18-2021, 03:08 PM
Nice[emoji4]but in next vanity designs or if possible for this upcoming event..can you add gloves suited for the vanity sets?I think it's cooler for hunting sets, assassin sets, armored sets, and some other sets to have gloves attached[emoji53][emoji28]..TY!!![emoji1308]I think cinco said one time that mages dont have gloves for example on dark harb and lumi sets because of lore or something

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

garni
11-18-2021, 04:34 PM
i like how trees can be only collected by warriors so everyone just standing there waiting for war to collect it and he is afk haha

oopsmash
11-18-2021, 07:20 PM
Why in the post said we can loot 76 arcane pendants on locks but the locks contain 76 artifacts instead?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

musasun
11-19-2021, 02:48 AM
@Cinco the lvl 76 Arc amulets are missing in the new locked crates loot pool. - _-'

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
11-19-2021, 07:46 PM
Birthday thread is now closed but I couldn’t find anywhere that said the cooldown was only for one day, I guess I missed that information somewhere..so I didn’t spend all tokens and had more cakes to open. If you put this information, I apologise but I did look and had expected it to last until Sunday gmt time like other events.

Switchback
11-20-2021, 12:46 PM
Preview says Pendants but the 76 Artis are in the locks. Better to have the amulets...

comingsoon
11-20-2021, 01:31 PM
Birthday thread is now closed but I couldn’t find anywhere that said the cooldown was only for one day, I guess I missed that information somewhere..so I didn’t spend all tokens and had more cakes to open. If you put this information, I apologise but I did look and had expected it to last until Sunday gmt time like other events.

they mentioned 1 day cooldown in birthday thread , you can check it
sorry you lost your tokens

Tackled
11-20-2021, 02:29 PM
Can we get the weapons in store for plat?….

Anehazaz
11-20-2021, 08:55 PM
they mentioned 1 day cooldown in birthday thread , you can check it
sorry you lost your tokens
Oh, thanks so much, I just checked and saw at bottom..I kind of still think it’s bad for such a short cool down when people have commitments elsewhere but so be it...lesson learnt @@

#BUBU
12-21-2021, 09:20 AM
Coooooooool