PDA

View Full Version : About hardcore revive

egemyze
11-17-2021, 04:34 AM
i think a event which every dead hardcore charecter gets revived would be cool or a hardcore revive pack u can buy with daily tokens or other tokens would be good too. 1700plat is too much

Avta
11-17-2021, 04:36 AM
The point of hardcore is to be dead after dying. Having a revive option for plat is already going against the theme of it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Darkrai
11-17-2021, 06:46 AM
i think a event which every dead hardcore charecter gets revived would be cool or a hardcore revive pack u can buy with daily tokens or other tokens would be good too. 1700plat is too much

I would much rather like if they just removed the plat cost and if a character died they would switch to standard

QuaseT
11-17-2021, 08:54 AM
Would include ankhs because they have no use in hardcore at all but its too late to change anything at this point imo. Doesn't seem fair in comparision to earlier revives in both directions - to make revive cheaper or remove it completely. Players would have attempted the mode very differently if base concepts had been different aswell. I'd keep it as it is tbh.

Undershooting
11-17-2021, 10:22 AM
I would much rather like if they just removed the plat cost and if a character died they would switch to standard

+1 on this . . . . .