PDA

View Full Version : Personally, I'm wondering why.

Beakofjustice
06-19-2012, 10:11 PM
I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop developing more games in the franchise, stop messing with the UI in PL, and just add new content to PL, which is your cash cow. You seem so intent on ruining it and your whole franchise. Please reverse 99% of your latest update to PL and stop wasting your time and money creating new games. I think that would be great.

Cahaun
06-19-2012, 10:17 PM
The UI is the new content for PL along with all the things that they released today. STS gives you so much yet you aren't satisfied?

Blind
06-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Cahaun what he said is 100% absolutely right - coming from a hardcore sts player i am myself. They ruined pl with the latest update, their main source of income, their largest player base. Besides they UI, the pvp is completely flawed as well, gear stats are just obnoxious.

Developing so many new games is just making it all worse.

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Its business deal with it. Trust me. A week from now you will be just as addicted as you were before. No use in complaining. The biggest problems seem to sort themselves out. You beg so much for humania to be released now your saying their game sucks? Sort your story out.

Dragonrider023
06-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Cahaun what he said is 100% absolutely right - coming from a hardcore sts player i am myself. They ruined pl with the latest update, their main source of income, their largest player base. Besides they UI, the pvp is completely flawed as well, gear stats are just obnoxious.

Developing so many new games is just making it all worse.

IM STS hardcore who play who play all STS game. Agreed Sts want create create game that fir your interest and personality That why there 4th game.

Conradin
06-20-2012, 11:19 AM
Give the bugs a chance to sort out. Not a fan of AL coming out though

akfury
06-20-2012, 03:17 PM
how long has humania been out ? a day ? give it a week the bugs will be fixed good grief

Jig
06-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Exactly... Give it at least 1 whole week & all bugs should be fixed and also if the Devs get to much to much complaint, yes they will change a couple of things to suit the players...