PDA

View Full Version : What do you regret the most (AL edition)

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 05:11 PM
Howdy,

like many of you I also have been playing AL since a long time ago.

And throughout the years I have made a lot of decisions I now regret.

What is YOUR story? Please, share with us. I think this is an interesting topic!

Scll
11-17-2021, 05:18 PM
Trusting too many ppl that later backstabs(lessons learned!)

Edit**** lesson not learned, getting backstabbed still

dangibg
11-17-2021, 05:18 PM
Not playing since game was published :)))) old lb vanities are the most expensive thing in the game rn, its impossible to obtain for 99,9% of the new players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I know there was a drama. Hope I am not one of them. (Chromey)

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 05:24 PM
Not playing since game was published :)))) old lb vanities are the most expensive thing in the game rn, its impossible to obtain for 99,9% of the new players

Yeah, I feel you. I feel sad I didn't try to obtain vanities like the skull backpack and other vanities. I mean, I was there, but I was a noob and I didn't think that I would want it in the future.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I feel you. I feel sad I didn't try to obtain vanities like the skull backpack and other vanities. I mean, I was there, but I was a noob and I didn't think that I would want it in the future.

Also, I would love to have an event where we would have an opportunity to obtain these items again. BUT - it would be so hard to get that we would be able to get max. 1 item from the option and it would be bound only. So it wouldn't mess with the rarity.

Irg
11-17-2021, 05:52 PM
Selling ,golem, ice spirit, ghost medusa, ori jester, ghost, lep banner and came back
only can afford a lep banner 3 years later

Encryptions
11-17-2021, 05:59 PM
Being a youtuber and making a forum account.

QuaseT
11-17-2021, 06:00 PM
I once crafted the level 54 arcane pendant back into the cryo chest by accident. Was during the first week of its release so I lost an insane amount of gold. Support wasn't able to recover due crafting. I lost rare materials, 3 noble minds and the plat finishing cost + the price of the pendant dropped already when I was able to craft it again.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:11 PM

LOL, why? We love your content ;-) Plus, you are one of those greater players who (in my opinion) make an impact on the game and it's community!

Susanne
11-17-2021, 06:13 PM
When the Paracelsus stone first came out, I put it in my untradeable mythic himi.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:13 PM
Selling ,golem, ice spirit, ghost medusa, ori jester, ghost, lep banner and came back
only can afford a lep banner 3 years later

Imagine having it now... the value would be enormous!

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:15 PM
When the Paracelsus stone first came out, I put it in my untradeable mythic himi.

I understand... Did you craft it into the vanity set? If I had a para on my himi, I would buy a new himi set and made it into the vanity on a different rog. So I still would have the para and could show off B-)

Encryptions
11-17-2021, 06:16 PM
LOL, why? We love your content ;-) Plus, you are one of those greater players who (in my opinion) make an impact on the game and it's community!

Too many toxic ppl exist in this game.

Susanne
11-17-2021, 06:17 PM

You have given good advice to many players.

darkestfaire
11-17-2021, 06:21 PM
Too many toxic ppl exist in this game.Yeah but there are great people in it too.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Susanne
11-17-2021, 06:22 PM
I understand... Did you craft it into the vanity set? If I had a para on my himi, I would buy a new himi set and made it into the vanity on a different rog. So I still would have the para and could show off B-)

No, it's in the one I upgraded to level 36. It's still level 36 so unless I make a new character it sits in my stash. I think the para disappears when you craft it to a vanity. Anyway, it's not as bad as what some people have regrets about. 🙂

marsu4u
11-17-2021, 06:23 PM
I regret making this thread lmao

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?607579-Question-for-the-community

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:23 PM

Always look for the bright side. It is easy to be normal. It is easy to not take the hard way. You decided to be different. You decided you want to do something you love to do. And others might feel envy and angry just because they don't have something you do have - a dream and the will.

No, I do not know what your story exactly is. Just slightly. But what I can suggest to you is to look at the bright side and just skip all those bad comments and things people say, whatever it is.

I have seen this a lot lately. It kinda triggers me. But it is just the part of a bigger journey... And that is understandable.

Oawaoebi
11-17-2021, 06:24 PM
To be Honert Theo Most i regret is Having started Playing This Game.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Susanne
11-17-2021, 06:27 PM

Yes there is but there's some nice ones too. You have been very helpful to me. I don't forget.
Pay no mind to the toxic ones, you're better than that.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:29 PM
I regret making this thread lmao

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?607579-Question-for-the-community

Hah. Don't be. It is informative. And that is important. Auras have been a big deal lately and... ever since they have come. So there is nothing wrong about opening this kind of a topic because we need to talk about these things. We need to know what the community thinks no matter the topic.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:33 PM
No, it's in the one I upgraded to level 36. It's still level 36 so unless I make a new character it sits in my stash. I think the para disappears when you craft it to a vanity. Anyway, it's not as bad as what some people have regrets about. 🙂

Nooo... I meant - keep the para one and buy another set (only 2m atm) in case you would want to craft the vanity.

MasterSan
11-17-2021, 06:34 PM
I regert not knowing about this game before, since it's difficult to obtain higher tier lb vainities now, and PvP was active then which I hear being very fun and challenging as well as active than it is today.
The community is cool, toxicity is everywhere, but also good people who are always there with you.
Learnt many lessons from this game which can be very useful in real life.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:39 PM
I regert not knowing about this game before, since it's difficult to obtain higher tier lb vainities now, and PvP was active then which I hear being very fun and challenging as well as active than it is today.
The community is cool, toxicity is everywhere, but also good people who are always there with you.
Learnt many lessons from this game which can be very useful in real life.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Yes... You indeed missed a lot :-/ PVP was a lot of fun back then. You didn't have to own expensive gear. Even a decent gear could get you smash those op players very often! I have a friend (had an ign Realnope) and he used to play AL only for PvP and he was really good at it. He had a bad gear but he would still beat better equipped players.

THE GOLDEN KING
11-17-2021, 06:42 PM
Regret not knowing about the game when it was first released and not quitting in 2016 when awakening system was out.

Fytheo
11-17-2021, 06:44 PM
Regret not knowing about the game when it was first released and not quitting in 2016 when awakening system was out.

Yes... Awakening... "Good bad" idea. I think jewels were just fine :-)

emiellianmellen
11-17-2021, 07:45 PM
I missed all the good stuff from previous year, I played on those years, sadly I have a really bad in understanding or talking in english(even now) :') rn i would hv some OP stuff even it was plat tier reward (bound) ;-; ... Let it go then XD

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

BaronB
11-17-2021, 08:30 PM
No regrets whatsoever, and not just saying that either.

Every mistake and the good decisions has all been lessons and if any decision I've made in game altered where I am now... then yeah nope wouldn't change a single thing... that includes getting the first ghost vanity and selling it for 18m back then lol XD

All about the perspectives ^.^

1 <3

snakeeyes
11-17-2021, 08:35 PM

+1000 most of encrypt threads and videos helps a lot mostly for a new player.

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-18-2021, 02:25 AM
Saying bs on forum because I was a bit annoyed.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-18-2021, 02:32 AM
No regrets whatsoever, and not just saying that either.

Every mistake and the good decisions has all been lessons and if any decision I've made in game altered where I am now... then yeah nope wouldn't change a single thing... that includes getting the first ghost vanity and selling it for 18m back then lol XD

All about the perspectives ^.^

1 <3

Thank you for sharing <3

Kolpertis_333
11-18-2021, 05:03 AM
Being a youtuber and making a forum account.You might have some dumb haters, but you have also helped like 90% of normal Al players with all your money making guides, proc guides, map guides etc, don't let those dumb kids get to you, you are, and have been for years the most apriciated player / yotuber

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Overbear
11-18-2021, 04:25 PM
I regret being the coolest most epic and swaggest player in AL history :adoration:

Alwaysonline
11-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Having sold my purple founder helmet, nordr set and my pirate set for mythic gear, and just stopped playing afterwards. My gear is worth nothing now and those sets are really rare now. I bought the nordr set in the store…. Everything is overpriced now and I can basically afford nothing. I only have my untradeable gear and my dessert assasin helmet which i like thankfully. But yeah i stopped 3 times for months and sometimes years. Just recently came back this week actually.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

xbell
11-19-2021, 12:18 AM
Playing al instead of studying for exam.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
11-19-2021, 01:07 AM
I regret being the coolest most epic and swaggest player in AL history :adoration:I regret denying this xD

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-19-2021, 04:19 AM
I feel you...

Fytheo
11-19-2021, 06:48 AM
Amazing, so many views. Yet, not so many replies :-D

Vulcainx
11-19-2021, 06:55 AM
I regret the fact that i've sold a kershal in January 2020 for 75m to buy a poor crap trash skratch staff for 83m

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-19-2021, 07:03 AM
Nice. I sold Kershal for 900k ;-)

chiiwawa
11-19-2021, 07:53 AM
I regret not keeping alot of stuff I had as well but as for selling things back in the day for less you have to realize that things seem to be worth more now but gold has less value today than it did way back when, so it kinda evens out.

Pauvre
11-19-2021, 08:02 AM
I regret the fact that i've sold a kershal in January 2020 for 75m to buy a poor crap trash skratch staff for 83m

Cheh

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Uikuha
11-19-2021, 09:33 AM
Being too poor and can't afford red founder/kraken pirate/witch set rogue in the old days

Have a nice day

jaeden.
11-19-2021, 01:05 PM
Having sold my purple founder helmet, nordr set and my pirate set for mythic gear, and just stopped playing afterwards. My gear is worth nothing now and those sets are really rare now. I bought the nordr set in the store…. Everything is overpriced now and I can basically afford nothing. I only have my untradeable gear and my dessert assasin helmet which i like thankfully. But yeah i stopped 3 times for months and sometimes years. Just recently came back this week actually.

I can feel the sadness and pain in those texts. A true love story lays underneath those pixels, An absolute mystery between the “Player & the Game” has unfolded so uniquely peacefully in front of us.

Like a pome with twists and turns, ‘under a log!
Behind a tree?!’ Where does this sad sad state of a game kick into reality? And! one’s do worry’s about its do see…

From a teen to mid 20s Presented to a class it wouldn’t be funny, Wasted time and broken thoughts self fail with doubtful boughts.

Life in al is such bothersome now tbh. It’s a good game but like it’s really slacking on community wanted content. I get most of the ideas you see on here are mostly self benefiting but just take some feedback as a team for goodness of the community you’ve made.

Fytheo
11-19-2021, 02:14 PM
I can feel the sadness and pain in those texts. A true love story lays underneath those pixels, An absolute mystery between the “Player & the Game” has unfolded so uniquely peacefully in front of us.

Behind a tree?!’ Where does this sad sad state of a game kick into reality? And! one’s do worry’s about its do see…

From a teen to mid 20s Presented to a class it wouldn’t be funny, Wasted time and broken thoughts self fail with doubtful boughts.

Life in al is such bothersome now tbh. It’s a good game but like it’s really slacking on community wanted content. I get most of the ideas you see on here are mostly self benefiting but just take some feedback as a team for goodness of the community you’ve made.

Beautifuly said, Shakespeare!

Vrazicak
11-19-2021, 02:49 PM
What do I regret most?
Not buying the frankenstein set when it was 5m.
Not buying terror blade when it was 7m.
Not hoarding vials when they were 10k and selling when they hit 1m each.
Not becoming a multi billionaire even though I've been here since 2013.

Fytheo
11-19-2021, 04:24 PM
What do I regret most?

Right?! I too have been playing since early 2013 and I am still not a billionaire! I have 5k gold and a gear of value max. up to 1m.

Kakashis
11-19-2021, 04:47 PM
What do I regret most?

Granted, that was a lot of gold back then!

gobbels
11-19-2021, 05:19 PM
Doubt that any money requiring thing can be your regret. (But when frank was 5m) Only way people obtained 5m (pure gold) was trought daily quests. People nowadays under-estimate how hard it was at the time to obtain such gold.

My only regret was to "quit game for 4years", even tho friends i made and everything was great.

QuaseT
11-19-2021, 05:22 PM
Doubt that any money requiring thing can be your regret. (But when frank was 5m) Only way people obtained 5m (pure gold) was trought daily quests. People nowadays under-estimate how hard it was at the time to obtain such gold.

My only regret was to "quit game for 4years", even tho friends i made and everything was great.I remember I was farming 200-300k in a full day of farming when ghost set was around that range. So was faster than nowadays but still took some time XD

gobbels
11-19-2021, 05:36 PM
Yes ofc. years ago some vanity might have been cheaper. But no one had long-term vision like next 8-10years. So no one bothered to buy.

Even nowadays it might "seem hard to hard make money, but i know people who made like 1b+ during jarl even in 2weeks"

So u could have made money to buy frank/ghost in 2weeks. (Also im prety sure that u know who the players are, perhaps in your guild).

Vrazicak
11-19-2021, 05:53 PM
Granted, that was a lot of gold back then!

Not really, day in km3 and you're 500k richer

Vulcainx
11-19-2021, 08:15 PM
Not really, day in km3 and you're 500k richerWas in 2016 if i remember well

Raviy
11-19-2021, 10:09 PM
definitely leaving game when it was at its peak of "fun and excitement" during those 41-46 ish cap. farming locks, teeth farm and elite farming was the main source of wealth and pvp was not as bad as today since most ppl are playing even with not 'the best gears' (well atleast for me this was the best years in AL).

Ummmmm
11-19-2021, 10:21 PM
Selling a bunch of things to buy a 76 arc pendant for 30m

AucResearcher
11-19-2021, 11:14 PM
Selling some of my vanity stuff that were like below 10m before but now 20-30m+ and use the gold to buy full warrior gear 1 week before the proc nerf....and ended up selling all the gear for like half the price i bought it for...

Conclusion : Big Rip

AucResearcher
11-19-2021, 11:20 PM
Also i hope i can reverse the time to buy this Medusa Head that were 8m...239600

Fytheo
11-20-2021, 07:04 AM
definitely leaving game when it was at its peak of "fun and excitement" during those 41-46 ish cap. farming locks, teeth farm and elite farming was the main source of wealth and pvp was not as bad as today since most ppl are playing even with not 'the best gears' (well atleast for me this was the best years in AL).

41-46 the best season ever!

Fytheo
11-20-2021, 07:06 AM
My only regret was to "quit game for 4years", even tho friends i made and everything was great.

What about Locked Grand crates of the Watch? That was a grind ))

Alwaysonline
11-23-2021, 03:12 PM

Painful indeed, but this game brings out so much nostalgia I am happy just playing it again. Would love my purple founder helmet just to complete the nostalgia. But no way can’t to farm 6mil without good gear to begin with.

Anehazaz
12-08-2021, 05:53 PM
I disagree..it may appear that there are too many toxic people because they are very vocal and the nature of what they say or do is intended to hurt or humiliate people. I believe that the majority of AL players make for a great community and that’s why I still play.

karossss
12-09-2021, 06:44 AM
Biggest regret was playing for 2 years and gettting banned for nothing

Midgard_papa
12-10-2021, 08:09 PM
Selling unearthly specter...

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-10-2021, 11:34 PM
Trusting friends ;-;

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-11-2021, 04:09 AM
Trusting friends ;-;

Oooof i feel you....i got scammed 50m+ worth items by one of my trusted friend....

kiddlefrog
12-11-2021, 07:26 AM
Well I scammed a scammer. So your thinking what? He was "doubling gold" and I tricked him and ended up getting 50k from the guy. He went around telling people i scammed him and next thing you know my account was banned the next day and it took with it collectables that would be worth 1.5-2b alone today.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
12-11-2021, 07:34 AM
Well I scammed a scammer. So your thinking what? He was "doubling gold" and I tricked him and ended up getting 50k from the guy. He went around telling people i scammed him and next think you know my account was banned the next day and it took with it collectables that would be worth 1.5-2b alone today.

Sent from my SM-G996U using TapatalkDamn..Perma ban is terrible..idk why there's nothing below that in al.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Oooof i feel you....i got scammed 50m+ worth items by one of my trusted friend....Yeah but it tells you who your real friends are ig

gobbels
12-11-2021, 03:46 PM
I know this happens/has potential to happen. But true friends know they wont loan without collat.

So all can be prevented.

Also one thing is, dont ever try to do "trust trades", cus u dont know person menta/financial state, maybe he in debt or struggles in other wise, so it has hig risk to end up into getting scammed.

AucResearcher
12-11-2021, 06:43 PM
I know this happens/has potential to happen. But true friends know they wont loan without collat.

So all can be prevented.

Also one thing is, dont ever try to do "trust trades", cus u dont know person menta/financial state, maybe he in debt or struggles in other wise, so it has hig risk to end up into getting scammed.

What makes me believes in him more is he got some op af Vanity set that he used at the times.... Ghost LB and some other lb stuff... I don't think he is really poor to scam my gold (50m to him is maybe his 0.1% total gold lol) XD but I was just dumb at the time to trust him (BTW at the time it was my first few months playing to be exact during eggzavier... I made tons of gold by looting lot of op egg and they gone in a split second) ... I really want to expose ign but I just can't so yeah be careful...

AucResearcher
12-12-2021, 07:04 AM
What makes me believes in him more is he got some op af Vanity set that he used at the times.... Ghost LB and some other lb stuff... I don't think he is really poor to scam my gold (50m to him is maybe his 0.1% total gold lol) XD but I was just dumb at the time to trust him (BTW at the time it was my first few months playing to be exact during eggzavier... I made tons of gold by looting lot of op egg and they gone in a split second) ... I really want to expose ign but I just can't so yeah be careful...

And uhhh like few weeks after that i met him in the same pt i was in for deep marsh run....i really thought he was banned already cuz i report him....and recently i saw him again...i have no idea why is he not getting banned yet lul

Polosam
12-12-2021, 06:01 PM
I regret being a 8 yo dumb boy not knowing that the stuff I had in 2012-2013 would have some value today (I was deleting the characters instead of buying new character slots with story tokens until like 2014-2015, so I lost everything I also got from events etc

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Pulaxgang
12-13-2021, 04:12 AM
Spending over 80k on this game

Lilmozey
12-13-2021, 04:33 AM
Spending over 80k on this gameWhat the f nah u what u on bruh

pfizer
12-13-2021, 04:48 AM
I spent 120k$ and would spend even more. Spacetime studious deserve it they are one of the most talented developers with underrated games. Although I wish they will have another project same as AL that would be lit and surely will trounced existing MOBA right now.

Nivkay
12-16-2021, 04:55 PM
My trashy investments

umarrahim
12-17-2021, 08:15 AM
I spent 120k$ and would spend even more. Spacetime studious deserve it they are one of the most talented developers with underrated games. Although I wish they will have another project same as AL that would be lit and surely will trounced existing MOBA right now.U could have bought a lambo with that much....

Would u rather have a lambo, or nothing when this game shuts down xD

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

pfizer
12-18-2021, 12:38 AM
U could have bought a lambo with that much....

Would u rather have a lambo, or nothing when this game shuts down xD

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

120k$ is nothing for me your speaking as if 120k$ is my whole life. It's just a cents of my earnings.

AucResearcher
12-18-2021, 12:54 AM
120k$ is nothing for me your speaking as if 120k$ is my whole life. It's just a cents of my earnings.
120k$ is just a cents to you 😭 Richie!!!

Oawaoebi
12-18-2021, 05:34 AM

Hi I’m single [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-19-2021, 03:05 PM
Lol lol lol lol lol

Onawaoka
12-20-2021, 07:40 PM
I accidentally sold a glint aegis for 30 m when it was 50m at the time. AND I invited a friend (irk) and I lended him my maul with a para gem on the weapon. He sold it for 1.3m…. He did it without knowing since he was new to the game but man

AucResearcher
12-20-2021, 09:11 PM
Managed to sold my glint aegis for 5m :> took me few weeks to sold it ngl cuz the proc nerf....

Onawaoka
12-20-2021, 09:16 PM
Managed to sold my glint aegis for 5m :> took me few weeks to sold it ngl cuz the proc nerf....

Ah yeah man that’s a big hit! Sucks for all of us war who spent so much. All that gold down the drain

AucResearcher
12-20-2021, 09:20 PM
Ah yeah man that’s a big hit! Sucks for all of us war who spent so much. All that gold down the drain

What most sad for me is I change to warrior just 1 week before the proc nerf... I spent alot in gears and managed to sell them for only half price I bought it.... I regret changing to warrior at the worst time possible...