PDA

View Full Version : new update: android version

nakedspacemonkey
06-19-2012, 11:30 PM
So the button layout and size makes it challenging to move, or use skills. The proximity of he cursor to the hints check is so close I keep opening hints instead of moving my avatar. The skills reducing bar is too close to the lower right skill, thus shrinking the window and hiding skills instead of using them. Then there is the common frustration of names/titles, I want to be able to see names.
The changes in wording, and new pop up windows when selling items, is confusing, is the price listed what I'm selling it for, or how much it will cost to list it?
I like that you added more options after the initial log in. Being able to pop directly with friends, then making an extra stop in town is very nice. Overall view seems the same, but the chat, icons, and such really seem obtrusive and oversized.
I am and continue to always be impressed and in awe of all you wonderful do. Your improvements in gear, bosses, and new world, are delightful and entertaining. I look foward to all the new surpises ahead. Thank you all so much.

nakedspacemonkey
06-19-2012, 11:34 PM
I should have proof read. Sorry all.

RedRyder
06-19-2012, 11:46 PM
The issues aren't only limited to android. Welcome to the club :(