PDA

View Full Version : Change size of vanity for Warrior

kamil9611
11-18-2021, 08:14 AM
@Cinco
Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.

emiellianmellen
11-18-2021, 08:19 AM
@Cinco
Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.Like mecha and dawnfire wings

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

Fearrr
11-18-2021, 09:08 AM
I noticed this to in Chancel a few weeks ago. +1 for both Sets.

PatD
11-18-2021, 09:25 AM
+1 if we can also have option to hide backpack vanity :D

kamil9611
11-18-2021, 10:12 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump

kamil9611
11-20-2021, 07:45 PM
It would be nice if you would consider this offer. Next time you could add weapons: luminary and harbinger from angels. They look amazing. Especially the one-handed hammer (Aegis without Shield). I think a lot of players (Warrior) would enjoy it because the NPCs from Chancel of Light just look . You often add vanities that miniaturize the warriors, so I think you can add something OP from time to time. I am giving such an idea (which has already been discussed before) because you yourself argued about it to the players. I am just extending it with interesting solutions in the field of weapons and size of Luminary and Harbinger wings.

kamil9611
11-20-2021, 07:47 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump

kamil9611
11-20-2021, 07:49 PM
It would be nice if you would consider this offer. Next time you could add weapons: luminary and harbinger from angels. They look amazing. Especially the one-handed hammer (Aegis without Shield). I think a lot of players (Warrior) would enjoy it because the NPCs from Chancel of Light just look . You often add vanities that miniaturize the warriors, so I think you can add something OP from time to time. I am giving such an idea (which has already been discussed before) because you yourself argued about it to the players. I am just extending it with interesting solutions in the field of weapons and size of Luminary and Harbinger wings.

@asommers @Cinco @Futumsh @Remiem @TzatOps

chiiwawa
11-21-2021, 11:53 AM
@Cinco
Would it be possible to increase the size of these wings for a warrior? The NPC version of these wings seems a lot bigger, even considering that they are bigger. For a rogue and a mage these wings look good, but in my opinion they are too small for a warrior and it doesn't look very good. Nice if you could change it and make it look as great as the NPC's. There is a comparison in the attached photo.

Or just change the size of the Warriors.
Shrink um!

kamil9611
11-22-2021, 06:33 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump

gobbels
11-24-2021, 12:35 PM
Honestly seems like waste of dev time. Its just cosmetical bro, u dont need bigger wings. Just use dawnfire/shadowspire wings and problem solved.

kamil9611
11-24-2021, 05:26 PM
I understand but these wings are part of the vanity kit that gives the aura (wisp). Larger wings fit (Shadowspire) but do not produce aura

kamil9611
11-25-2021, 08:55 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump

Xyv.io
11-25-2021, 10:00 PM
+1 if we can also have option to hide backpack vanity :D

Just unequip

PatD
11-26-2021, 09:20 AM
Just unequip

you don't know about set?

Cheackezig
11-30-2021, 03:58 PM
ngl if they gonna make the wings as big as for the npc's it's gonna look bad xd. The two angel npc's are actually bigger then a normal player model I think. But the wings can be a little bigger I guess

kamil9611
11-30-2021, 06:33 PM
ngl if they gonna make the wings as big as for the npc's it's gonna look bad xd. The two angel npc's are actually bigger then a normal player model I think. But the wings can be a little bigger I guess

Yes, this NPCs are bigger but their wings are bigger nonetheless.

SpeedAndHavoc
12-01-2021, 10:53 AM
this vanity wings plus betrayer armor will be dang op

kamil9611
12-01-2021, 08:08 PM
this vanity wings plus betrayer armor will be dang op
Yes, but I have the impression that this topic is not of interest to the game's developers. It's a pity, because it's a nice idea and I think that such a cosmetic change is not that laborious (Bigger wings are ready and the NPCs have them on). Hope I'm right, it's such a simple matter. If so, most of the players will be happy about it :).