PDA

View Full Version : why does sts always do it.

Gamegrog
11-18-2021, 11:49 AM
like most probably ppl would know sts releases 2 types of weaps in for each class in the upcoming latest expansion
aegis and sword for warr
staff and gun for mage
and finally bow and dagg variant for rogues.
my firm question out of sheer curiosity is that whats the point of introducing aegis/axe,daggs,bow or staff/gun if your gonna nerf one weap to the point where it almost becomes useless in the upcoming expasnion maps and one weap extremly op.

GOLDSHRIMP

Cinco
11-18-2021, 11:52 AM
Which weapon are you having trouble using? Thanks.

Gamegrog
11-18-2021, 12:54 PM
Which weapon are you having trouble using? Thanks.The polaris aegis
Seems to be almost useless (as defined by most of the players).

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

capeo
11-18-2021, 12:57 PM
I like the aegis. Use it for mobs in the new maps and pvp.

Gamegrog
11-18-2021, 01:08 PM
I like the aegis. Use it for mobs in the new maps and pvp.Most of the warrs i asked were like its trash bro and so and so.

Cinco
11-18-2021, 01:28 PM
Most of the warrs i asked were like its trash bro and so and so.

So you use it and have specific complaints?

Or you heard stuff and it inspired you to complain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marosok
11-18-2021, 01:33 PM
Hopefully one of new arcane weapons will replace role of skull axe vs crowds.

Synergia
11-18-2021, 01:39 PM
TBH I feel like all mythic weapons are kinds balanced (except from the gun which I havent tried yet so idk about it)
You can't make everybody happy, no matter what comes

Redjellydonut
11-18-2021, 01:53 PM
They only mythic relax. Once the arcanes come u will see real power @-@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
11-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Aegis is insane you guys just don't know how to use it, the drown proc can literally 1 shot dm bosses

PatD
11-18-2021, 02:19 PM
Since it's proc more often, the aegis is lot better, it is not instant power, it need some step but when u manage to sync good its very powerful, especially if u can combine with a boosting pet AA, vengeful blood and/or ultimate, i also think that it is lot better when u already have some good stats.

Personally i still use skull axe for big bunch of mobs and switch to aegis when boss and few mobs

Encryptions
11-18-2021, 03:17 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think ppl want aegis to be more of a crowd control wep rather than a wep that misses alot and is decent vs bosses. Sword is very op for bosses but not against groups of mobs, aegis is ok but not an ideal crowd killer like dozer axe + chas vest.
Gun is a boss killer, staff is mobs.
Dags are mobs and bow is for bosses.
Aegis is terrible vs mobs when it misses and sword is op for bosses. Dags and staff can both still kill bosses fast along with mobs but the sword is solely for bosses.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
11-18-2021, 03:35 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI have the aegis
And yes both inspired me to complain

Cinco
11-18-2021, 03:44 PM
I have the aegis
And yes both inspired me to complain

Seems like there are differing opinions on the quality of the gear. Please share some details about how the Aegis is "basically useless" in your hands. If there is an issue with the item, I can probably address it. Otherwise, I could give you some tips on how to use it more effectively. Thanks!

Gamegrog
11-18-2021, 04:08 PM
Seems like there are differing opinions on the quality of the gear. Please share some details about how the Aegis is "basically useless" in your hands. If there is an issue with the item, I can probably address it. Otherwise, I could give you some tips on how to use it more effectively. Thanks!Just like encrytions mentioned above
The aegis was meant for mobs and decent against bosses but is isnt that great compared to the doz axe and chasmal combo.
While the sword is meant to do damage against bosses(which is good)
The aegis seems the only one which became almost bad after the nerf update.

Oawaoebi
11-18-2021, 04:35 PM
Just like encrytions mentioned above
The aegis was meant for mobs and decent against bosses but is isnt that great compared to the doz axe and chasmal combo.
While the sword is meant to do damage against bosses(which is good)
The aegis seems the only one which became almost bad after the nerf update.

I remember when in a thread cinco said that there will be a power difference between lvl 76 arcane and mythic 81 which favors the lvl 76.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Xuds
11-18-2021, 04:43 PM
I remember when in a thread cinco said that there will be a power difference between lvl 76 arcane and mythic 81 which favors the lvl 76.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit TapatalkI thought it was between the arcane 76 and legendary 81 where he said that?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
11-18-2021, 04:44 PM
I thought it was between the arcane 76 and legendary 81 where he said that?

Might be true sry if I spread false information.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-18-2021, 05:27 PM
Seems like there are differing opinions on the quality of the gear. Please share some details about how the Aegis is "basically useless" in your hands. If there is an issue with the item, I can probably address it. Otherwise, I could give you some tips on how to use it more effectively. Thanks!

I personally main the sword and have barely used the aegis but based on what people have said "Aegis keeps missing during proc" I suggest pve wise make charged attacks with the aegis have a 100% chance to hit the mobs and kill atleast 3-5 at a time per charge. No misses with it, since it is a charged attack only 2 attacks can be made with the aegis. The other weapons, they proc with normal attacks and are able to attack way more than 2x before the proc wears off so it doesn't matter if they miss. Do not make the aegis proc with normal attacks or that will ruin the sword completely, just make charged attacks with the aegis during proc phase have a 100% hit chance, no misses.

caabarader
11-18-2021, 05:36 PM
I personally main the sword and have barely used the aegis but based on what people have said "Aegis keeps missing during proc" I suggest pve wise make charged attacks with the aegis have a 100% chance to hit the mobs and kill atleast 3-5 at a time per charge. No misses with it, since it is a charged attack only 2 attacks can be made with the aegis. The other weapons, they proc with normal attacks and are able to attack way more than 2x before the proc wears off so it doesn't matter if they miss. Do not make the aegis proc with normal attacks or that will ruin the sword completely, just make charged attacks with the aegis during proc phase have a 100% hit chance, no misses.I agree that charged attacks should be 100% hit chance, it alrdy takes time for we charge and when we finally charge it *boom* get dodged or miss attack 🥲, it also would be a good decision for rogues bow's.
@Cinco

Jemstroyer
11-18-2021, 06:16 PM
+1 to NO MISSES charged Aegis Proc.
Balance charging time of Sword and Aegis please :3 I kinda feel sword charging is faster than aegis. Been using aegis against bosses might awake to gl awakes soon <3 please consider
@Cinco
-Jeemz

Potofgreed
11-18-2021, 06:45 PM
i wonder if peoples hit chance is being reduced by the content and they're not noticing the debuffs that are being applied.

if this is the case then the weapon is not the issue.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

capeo
11-18-2021, 07:07 PM
I still like dozer in all the other maps for mobs but in the new maps a big pull and spam aegis. Pop 2 or 3 each time it procs. You can clear mobs with dozer also but it slowly drains their health. I don't think the mythic is faster just more satisfying to one hit mobs on proc.

will0
11-18-2021, 08:07 PM
After the nerf, gun damage is the worst compared to rogues / warrior weapon .. it suppose to be a boss killer ... but the damage is the worst amongst the two class it cant even reduce half the boss damage after 2 process with combo of "deep squeeze".

Marking the boss with full charge is also a chore x2 then process "pressure crush" .. it doesn't mark as often. I suggest that the gun process "pressure crush" all the way for the combo as the "deep squeeze" process is nerf badly or remove the must for 2 x charge to process the gun.

Edit : One more point : 2 hyperos gun marking boss ... we can't tell which gun make the process.. this needs to be address too ..

snakeeyes
11-18-2021, 08:29 PM
So make the water visual proc of marianos bow as aoe so bow will not waste the 2nd charge proc damage when it hits the wrong target,

Bluehazee
11-19-2021, 08:08 AM
Aegis can kill zodias bosses in 1-2 hits (i saw it), yet people say that sword is even better. Maybe both are broken?
It seems like everyone is fine with warriors having this power, so what's the purpose of mage and rogue? Mage's rifle needs 2 full procs to kill a boss in normal maps, and rogue's bow deals less dmg than warrior weapons too. I really dont understand how this is ok.

And i see warriors asking for better performance at mobs, and saying that staff is good at bosses? Cmon

caabarader
11-19-2021, 09:09 AM
Aegis can kill zodias bosses in 1-2 hits (i saw it), yet people say that sword is even better. Maybe both are broken?
It seems like everyone is fine with warriors having this power, so what's the purpose of mage and rogue? Mage's rifle needs 2 full procs to kill a boss in normal maps, and rogue's bow deals less dmg than warrior weapons too. I really dont understand how this is ok.

And i see warriors asking for better performance at mobs, and saying that staff is good at bosses? Cmon

For aegis do instakill or 2 hits zodias boss u need ult,
Many ppl says sword better but i don't think that, with aegis u can easily do 3.5m hit(with vg skill and 1 .7k str) at orrick, and instakill if get chasmal proc
While sword u need proc and charge and do basic attacks(which for reach aegis damage u need haste, vg and ult)
Gun is very good on bosses, principally when ebon armor proc.
Staff very good on mobs, helpful for wars that atm don't have much area damage.
I look at a pt that contais every class and its very good, every proc help in anything on the run.
Don't think wars should have their weapon nerfed, just buff others weapons and that's ok i guess..

Vvards
11-19-2021, 09:09 AM

@Cinco

you guys should at least give this back to rogues.

this nerf is unnecessary given the current iteration of the zodias maps and the 3 raid boss.

Bluehazee
11-19-2021, 09:52 AM
For aegis do instakill or 2 hits zodias boss u need ult,
Many ppl says sword better but i don't think that, with aegis u can easily do 3.5m hit(with vg skill and 1 .7k str) at orrick, and instakill if get chasmal proc
While sword u need proc and charge and do basic attacks(which for reach aegis damage u need haste, vg and ult)
Gun is very good on bosses, principally when ebon armor proc.
Staff very good on mobs, helpful for wars that atm don't have much area damage.
I look at a pt that contais every class and its very good, every proc help in anything on the run.
Don't think wars should have their weapon nerfed, just buff others weapons and that's ok i guess..

Gun is very good "when" ebon armor proc at same time, correct. That means that not only i need to be lucky to trigger gun's proc asap, but also extra lucky to get armor proc at same time. Not the same as fight the boss with ultimate ready to use whenever weapon procs.
Anyway, what i try to say is that i dont understand how everyone is ok with warrior class being such a boss killers. Shouldn't it be rogue?
Why mages need to accept their boss weapon (rifle) being much less efficient at boss? Is this bias normal?

Pd : Funny how after several weeks, nobody said in forum that daggers give 300%dmg boost.

Player AL
11-19-2021, 10:14 AM
Pd : Funny how after several weeks, nobody said in forum that daggers give 300%dmg boost.

Funny how most of rogues don't even know it and keep using autoatacks like idiots (without using skills) to reduce armor of pve creatures (which doesnt even have high armor to get reduced), also it gives +400% stacking damage in pve (not 300%).
Anyways, daggers still trash, but I didn't expect more from mythic weapon, expected only lower price for such a trash weapon

caabarader
11-19-2021, 10:37 AM
At least we know that won't myth be the final weapons of this expansion, and know that 81 arcanes will come soon(as dev said, sometime in 2022), so we wait arcanes to be better than myth and hopefully balanced for all class (hope devs actually test those before just launch on game[emoji19])

PatD
11-19-2021, 10:46 AM

With Aegis we can kill boss in 1 or 2 hits only if we very lucky, we need proc at the good time, we need almost all mobs gone, we need to have been able to activate jug just before to be sure not get stun and finally we need to have ultimate ready, so yes when all this happen its really nice but it is not happening everytime!! many time we activate ulti just to get stun right after or our 2 hits of glory are counter by dodge etc

caabarader
11-19-2021, 11:08 AM
With Aegis we can kill boss in 1 or 2 hits only if we very lucky, we need proc at the good time, we need almost all mobs gone, we need to have been able to activate jug just before to be sure not get stun and finally we need to have ultimate ready, so yes when all this happen its really nice but it is not happening everytime!! many time we activate ulti just to get stun right after or our 2 hits of glory are counter by dodge etcLol ikr!
So frustating when weapon proc but we get stun, usually happens with me on mini boss map 3 and 4 zodias and ekenta.
So yea we also need luck

Bluehazee
11-19-2021, 11:16 AM
With Aegis we can kill boss in 1 or 2 hits only if we very lucky, we need proc at the good time, we need almost all mobs gone, we need to have been able to activate jug just before to be sure not get stun and finally we need to have ultimate ready, so yes when all this happen its really nice but it is not happening everytime!! many time we activate ulti just to get stun right after or our 2 hits of glory are counter by dodge etc

Isn't the same for other classes? 0.o
Don't rogue & mage need to proc at right time as well? Don't need both to clear mobs first? Dont need both to avoid stun? Ultimate?

PatD
11-19-2021, 11:53 AM
Isn't the same for other classes? 0.o
Don't rogue & mage need to proc at right time as well? Don't need both to clear mobs first? Dont need both to avoid stun? Ultimate?

I have no idea hahaha, i am a warrior, never use endgame mage or rogue,

but my point was only to show that the aegis is far from a god mode weapon!!!

chiiwawa
11-20-2021, 08:38 AM
Ive played for almost 8 years and until joining the forum this year I never gave it a second thought about what was nerfed or what ever changes were made to a weapon. If I noticed a weapon becoming weaker or whatever I adjusted my playing style to be more tactical. To many people get use to the gear being op and depend solely on that to get them from point A to B. I enjoy figuring out a way to make it work. Yes it stinks to buy a very strong weapon only to have it reduced in power but the road blocks in playing does make the game more exciting to play. At least for me. It may take you longer to beat something or maybe you need the help of a friend but it can be done with a little brain power. I would like to see weapons being left alone once their sold so people get what they have payed for but if its not gonna happen then...
“Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

Luciano Lobo
11-20-2021, 05:13 PM
This is false! omg you just don't know how to use the weapon. I see a narrative here to manipulate something.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Luciano Lobo
11-20-2021, 05:16 PM
Seems like there are differing opinions on the quality of the gear. Please share some details about how the Aegis is "basically useless" in your hands. If there is an issue with the item, I can probably address it. Otherwise, I could give you some tips on how to use it more effectively. Thanks!Maybe 4 or 5 mobs per charged hit instead of just 3, ty

~LUCKYLOBO~

Gamegrog
11-20-2021, 05:31 PM
This is false! omg you just don't know how to use the weapon. I see a narrative here to manipulate something.

~LUCKYLOBO~Yes making a post about the weapon being a bit less usefull is manipulation apparently.
Very smart findings indeed.

Jiubara
11-22-2021, 08:35 AM
Not sure if this maybe was the issue for you, using the aegis, since i chouldnt clearly figure out which maps u tested the aegis in, but as for the new maps, theres alot in there reducing your hit chance.
"Don't quote me on this", but i think it was 50% or 75% debuff in hit chance by zodias mobs/bosses (some not all).
And as for many calling the aegis "useless" theres many op tanks (few of them always on evg and temple lb) saying that everyone is underastimating the aegis.
I asked a friend who's ALWAYS on top of lb in evg/temple, why the aegis is so cheap, his awnser was that ppl just lack knowlegde about its use, he guessed.
For him its 1 of the best weapons in game, if used corectly, way better then sword.
I asked him to rank the weapon compared to all other mythic 81's and he placed it 2nd behind the staff, he said if the aegis was able to hit more then 3 targets, it whould 100% be the best weapon in the game.

Yum
11-22-2021, 03:25 PM
Do anyone think gun here needs too much charge attack to proc? Some boss already dead before gun even procs because it needs two charged attacks.. :<

will0
11-23-2021, 06:48 PM
Do anyone think gun here needs too much charge attack to proc? Some boss already dead before gun even procs because it needs two charged attacks.. :<

yes gun do not process enough to "mark" the boss and yet another full charge to apply "pressure crush". Often i tried giving up using this gun process and faster a staff process with ebon armor speed buff...

If it does process the damage are quite nerf and doesn't kill 81 map boss even in 2 combo process without rogue's bow process or warrior aegis .. thats my observation.

Solution to this is to remove the 2x charging requirement and allow the gun to process "pressure crush" etc when it is "marked".

Terracraft
11-23-2021, 11:54 PM

@Cinco

you guys should at least give this back to rogues.

this nerf is unnecessary given the current iteration of the zodias maps and the 3 raid boss.

Most idiot solution i've ever seen
Is it true or edited?

Xuds
11-23-2021, 11:57 PM
Most idiot solution i've ever seen
Is it true or edited?Do u see how old that is? And you think calling the devs idiot is gonna solve anything?

Vivapinata
11-24-2021, 12:46 AM
Cincos comebacks are gold .

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk