PDA

View Full Version : I have discovered the true sets of Humania! (I think)

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Ok so you know how in fang the main sets are Sang, Lilith, and Orlok?

Ok I believe the true sets of Humania are Islander(int), Sun God(Dex), and Of Humanity( Str)

With that Said I have my reasons. Ok I saw a Hula Dancer item in cs and it was level 70... All sets how ever that has the bonus for that cap, would of said L70. From that I realized Hula Dancer's items must not be the level cap set... So I figured out what might be the set? I saw another int item but it said Islanders... With 29 int instead of the 31 listed on the Hula Dancers one. Also there is items with the ending "of the tiki". Things like that we're in mount fang. They had items "of the fang" and those weren't set items. The of the tiki also has 31 so that helps my point ^_^

I assume that everything with 29 is the true set for that special stat. ^_^

NECROREAPER
06-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Nice observation.

I guess we'll only know with time, but until then the angel items are better than everything, haha

Kaytar
06-20-2012, 06:55 AM
I wonder what the set bonus will look like

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Maybe flowers dropping off :O

Pakax
06-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Helms don't seem to drop atm. There might be a problem with drop tables.

WarTornBird
06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm going to be VERY upset if the bow i seen in the C.S. is part of the set bonus.

Noodleleg
06-20-2012, 10:12 AM
I think Humanity is the fake version... Just my opinion...

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
I think Humanity is the fake version... Just my opinion...

Yeah this is all just a educated guess for now until it gets confirmed somehow

Piosidon
06-20-2012, 10:18 AM
The sets probably will have the word "tiki" in it because the last achievement (most right category?) says equip parts of tiki gear

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Umm islander has tiki in and and so does sun god and humanity.

It say wear a pink "TIKI" not "of tiki" then again nothing is confirmed yet

Lowlyspy
06-20-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm putting my money on the sets haven't been released yet, just second rate pinks.

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 11:41 AM
I doubt it, the islander set looks pretty legit lol

They will release the "crafted" version later. But it's all a guess

Phoenixking
06-20-2012, 12:23 PM
I lil how the armor looks, but how will the crafted look, if there will be crafted

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Same!! Looks epic on birds xD

Do devs confirm this stuff or are we suppose to figure it out? O.o

Everyone'sFavMage
06-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Epic armor I agree. Looks great on birds and bears esspecially

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Bird looks the best IMO

Mages the color Is kinda plain...

Devs can you confirm this?! Lol

Matutd
06-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Bears get to be teenage mutant ninja turtles... Just saying

NotYoCookiez
06-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Bears get to be teenage mutant ninja turtles... Just saying

Omg yes!! I knew it looked familiar!! XD

NotYoCookiez
06-29-2012, 03:10 PM
So I was right, these were the sets (:

Hi guys! I'm going to put set bonuses on the "Islander" (int), "Sun God" (dex) and "of Humanity" (str) legendary drop sets. I'm still working on fixes to existing content, so this update will likely go out with crafting. Crafted items will have better stats and will also grant a set bonus. Samhayne and I will give an update next week with more specifics on crafting, including a preview once the art is finalized.The only other information I have on crafting right now is that the some of the current legendary drops will be used in Humania crafting. The schematics and other components are not dropping yet, so no need to be fearful about selling your trash drops... Clear as mud? :topsy_turvy:Awesome! :chuncky: Srsly though, we'll keep you guys updated as soon as we have more info. and keep the questions and feedback coming! Thanks a bunch for your input, excitement and patience!! :tranquillity: