PDA

View Full Version : humania bugs on droid razr

Dark Avenger
06-20-2012, 07:04 AM
every time i start the game up i have to go into got an account which isnt bad. but it never saves my email information anymore and it gets annoying having to type in my email and password all the time.

also everytime i start the game up i have to redo all of my options. it turns all notifications back on even though i turned them off the previous time, also resets that i have mini map up and the quest helper options...almost as if i uninstalled and reinstalled the app...

whenever typing and if there is a mistake and i go back to fix it, in the middle of the sentence, it freezes up and says error and force closes the app

the joystick is glitching. it sticks and doesnt flow smoothly anymore. i cant tell if its because of the new (bad) location or if it is actually sticking.

the friend online notification appearing is very annoying and there is no way to shut it off.

you cant join games from map. all the info on there stay the same. you scroll through them all and they stay looking same but appear to be changing.

everyone's names are huge

and skills are very very small. on a tablet or computer probably wont be bad but on a phone they seem minuscule and very easy to hit wrong thing with my chubby fingers

hulu
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
I am having the same problems as you described, hardly with the effort to play in humania , although I love the game and have three lvl 66s, hopefully they fix these issues

ZHEOTARE
06-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Im having these issues as well on my Razr Maxx.

Also, there is no option to unfilter chat. And the button to switch skiils from 4 to 12 is so close to my bottom right skill, that i keep closing my skills.

ImHawk
06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
*sigh*.. Another humania bug thread...
I do not know if you guys have noticed or not but there is an official Humania bug feedback thread

ZHEOTARE
06-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I do not know if you guys have noticed or not but there is an official Humania bug feedback thread

Oh, thank you so much for pointing this out. I shall go give myself 40 lashes now.

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
rinzler will show up with his thread closing powers anytime now...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=60770

Take it here.

Dark Avenger
06-20-2012, 05:45 PM

honestly i figured there was a thread but didnt feel like looking for it because i didnt have enough time to search because i spent too much time trying to play the game earlier with the new bugs making it harder and trying to remember ALL of the bugs i found! k thanx bye