View Full Version : New Skills Please!?

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 04:56 PM
A lot of people online when I asked them if they wanted new skills they said yes but I guess no had a chance to post it so.. I will :)

Well.. We would just like some new skills you know... You can earn each skill at level 25 max. But it is your choice to actually access that skill with your skill points. I would like some new skills or a new way of how they look please, It isn't just me who wants this to so..

IDEA LIST?

Enchantress:
Mana Heal- Name: Mind Touch. It would operate like the Health Heal button, but this would have a (Energy Bar). The energy bar color could be... Orange or Purple? That sounds pretty good in my opinion..
Movement idea: Holds staff or wand and etc.. Up in the air.

Earth Spell Possibly?

Air Spell Also?

Water Spell Maybe?- We already have ice :)

Warrior:

Team Shield- Name: Ursan Guardian. It would protect your team for 1 minute. But it would take all your Mana away. ( Recharge time: 5-10 Seconds )
Movement idea: Stomp on the ground twice while screaming.

Huge slash- Only for 2h weapons. Name: Sacred Slash. It would also take half of your mana away. Recharge time: 7 Seconds.

Archer:

Wing Movement- Name: Bold Scratch. It would hurt your enemies from all directions.
With 15% Chance of Stun. It would take half of the users mana.
Recharge Time: 5-10 Seconds.

I SAVED THE LAST ONE FOR THE BEST!:
TEAM ATTACK.
The more players in the group equals stronger attack damage.
It would use the three types of Animals/ Heroes. Elf, Bird and the Bear.
Their would be a icon which you push like any other skill but all players must push it for it to be in use. That is why it is a team attack. Team effort.

Team attack- Name: Animal Call/Screech. It would need the usage of all three animals.
It would basically kill the enemy but not all the way. Leaving the enemy with 1 Health point left. Recharge Time: 5 Minutes.

Post your ideas! You rock Spacetimestudios!
Thanks!

GaZz
08-21-2010, 05:28 PM
+1 for new skills

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 05:30 PM
W00t! a +1! :)
Come on Devs :)

This is some serious stuff people! Lol..

Elffy
08-21-2010, 06:22 PM
New skills yes!! not sure about some of those however