PDA

View Full Version : GCD wish come true ^_^!

Noodleleg
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Yesterday on update, I was walking around Balefort with good ole' Samhayne. I spam skills as useful and I think GCD is quicker now... They didn't remove it completely, but made it much faster. It's perfect! We can be nukists, but double-skill-ers aren't there still! I like to claim to be the first to know =)! I didn't post because I forgot to yesterday... >.> Oh, and Windwolve will be my witness if anybody testifies...

Piosidon
06-20-2012, 09:55 AM
But this size of the skills makes up the difference

Whirlzap
06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Insanely hard to nuke for me now... I keep messing up since the skills are pretty darn small...

Otukura
06-20-2012, 02:37 PM
The animation shows, but I dont think the skill happens until later. When spiking, you can now use certain skills.

McBain
06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
That's funny, because I feel like if anything the GCD has been increased. Things are less responsive, anyway. Like Otukura said, sometimes there's a delay (even with low ping, under 100), and sometimes I feel like I definitely hit the skill but nothing happened, and I look back a second later to see that it it actually never registered. I have the same problem in SL, but never in PL until the updated client.

Noodleleg
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah, at the moment, game's kinda glitchy...but I do see a bright future for this =)!

Snakespeare
06-20-2012, 03:12 PM
i don't think so... it feels like the moved GCD back to a full second. It was lowered to .5 over a year ago.

Otukura
06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
i don't think so... it feels like the moved GCD back to a full second. It was lowered to .5 over a year ago.

It was .5, but then was "substantially decreased". I don't think it was ever a full second.

In the past year, GCD used to be what your ping was + the GCD delay, now it's just the GCD delay.

Sryyoulose
06-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Yea it feels way longer now...

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I remember it really was weird when gcd was introduced...beckon........*foe has time to run away* stomp....