PDA

View Full Version : Add others stats to show up on Avatar

caabarader
11-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Hello, since there are many requests from community on general discussion to stats like:bd, ed, ms, haste, luck, gold loot and others essential buffs to the game play, to them show up on Avatar screen, i made this post on Al Suggestions and Feedback instead of general discussion, for it may have a chance to be looked by a dev and may be implemented on the game, thanks!
@asommers @Cinco @Futumsh @Remiem @TzatOps

asommers
11-22-2021, 01:18 PM
There's so little room on that page, but I can see the desire to see every possible stat. We'd also have to update everywhere else that displays them (inspect, auction, etc.), so this probably won't be done in the UI.

We'll see what we can do.

-ALS

caabarader
11-22-2021, 01:46 PM
There's so little room on that page, but I can see the desire to see every possible stat. We'd also have to update everywhere else that displays them (inspect, auction, etc.), so this probably won't be done in the UI.

-ALSThis being implemented anywhere would already be a big step forward and a pleasure to see.
Thanks for the reply![emoji4]

Nocturnus
11-22-2021, 11:26 PM

-ALS

In principle it would be nice to be able to see these stat in our own inventories. Many items do not stack and others do. This function in the inventory will allow us to arm ourselves in a more efficient way, knowing exactly how much luck, ms, bd, gl, etc.
If you want to put it in the auction later, it would be perfect, to know what items to buy and that they will raise your stat.
Finally put it in inspect it would be just to show off xD.

Bluehazee
11-23-2021, 07:00 AM
If this is going to be something that only each player can see (you see your stats), it can be slightly useful. Not much tbh, other things much more important and i dont see people asking about.

But - if this is going to be something that also others can see when snooping around, and knowing how toxic and pathetic is the people out there, im sure that it will lead to drama, insults, marginalization, unnecessary show off, etc.

Just saying

caabarader
11-23-2021, 10:01 AM
If this is going to be something that only each player can see (you see your stats), it can be slightly useful. Not much tbh, other things much more important and i dont see people asking about.

But - if this is going to be something that also others can see when snooping around, and knowing how toxic and pathetic is the people out there, im sure that it will lead to drama, insults, marginalization, unnecessary show off, etc.

Just saying

Tbh i want it to be implemented just thinking on fact that we can see the what stack, what doesn't , the new multiplier gold passive skill and also for save our time, No need to count manually.
So yea i can agree with u that it being "public" can cause some Discomfort or something else, it being implemented just for ourselves check would help already alot!

asommers
11-23-2021, 11:18 AM
A quick implementation that comes to mind would be a console command (/stats or something) that displays all of stats to the chatbox. I then wouldn't have to worry about the UI presentation and it would only be for your character.

-ALS

Switchback
11-23-2021, 11:44 AM
A quick implementation that comes to mind would be a console command (/stats or something) that displays all of stats to the chatbox. I then wouldn't have to worry about the UI presentation and it would only be for your character.

-ALS

Anything would be nice, im sure players would appreciate it! Thanks~

Nocturnus
11-23-2021, 12:00 PM

-ALS

Yes that would be quite useful too, although I would rather have it in an inventory tab, everything is welcome.
I also agree that putting that out in public would bring a bit of drama, and people asking to hide those stat with an option.

caabarader
11-23-2021, 01:40 PM

-ALSWow that would be amazing!

dangibg
11-23-2021, 03:10 PM

-ALS

Maybe second page on inspect with a switch button from overall stats to those bd, ed, luck, gl etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
11-24-2021, 02:25 AM
Even where u inspect ppl above the starts theres a tab called other maybe add another tab called additional stats?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

asommers
03-27-2022, 02:12 PM
/stats command has been added and will be available in the next server update.

-ALS