PDA

View Full Version : Domination PvP

Vqnities
11-20-2021, 06:15 PM
It’s coming close to December and we have no new on this new pvp mode i curious to know whether or not it will be honor or regular pvp im hoping for regular but if you can implement both honor and regular that would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
11-20-2021, 06:19 PM
Don’t worry it’ll be active for the first few hours then it’ll just die out again like AL PVP in general.

Vqnities
11-20-2021, 06:20 PM
Don’t worry it’ll be active for the first few hours then it’ll just die out again like AL PVP in general.

I am a very die hard pvp fan and I wish pvp could be active again so we will have to see

Oawaoebi
11-20-2021, 06:25 PM
If we would get some rewards for winning ma match I am sure that it will start interesting a few more players.

Vqnities
11-20-2021, 06:27 PM
If we would get some rewards for winning ma match I am sure that it will start interesting a few more players.

A pvp lb for domination would be great with a banner or even vanity set for each season could be the start of something great and so on so forth to future lbs

THE GOLDEN KING
11-20-2021, 06:28 PM
A pvp lb for domination would be great with a banner or even vanity set for each season could be the start of something great and so on so forth to future lbs

It would make sense for it to be honor mode since with the new mythic weapons makes it pretty much unplayable and unenjoyable.

Vqnities
11-20-2021, 06:29 PM
It would make sense for it to be honor mode since with the new mythic weapons makes it pretty much unplayable and unenjoyable.

It is not unplayable new mythics literally got nerfed for pvp reasons and I feel that will add a nice way of play if fixed to perfection

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-20-2021, 09:26 PM
Just need proper reward system imo..recently played Albion online which is basically a highly pvp focused mmorpg and it was so much fun cuz their full loot system was so good..ofc that might not be possible in al but some good rewards will be motivating

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Inozuke
11-21-2021, 10:25 AM

That will never happen because previously and I do not know if it still happens but there are people who sell their deaths by taking away the meaning of these pvp tops ruining the game at various times, these events will never have lb for those reasons

Switchback
11-21-2021, 11:36 AM
Add dynamics to PvP such as a moving control point and environmental challenges/variations. If there was more "fun" injected into "Straight" PvP, PvE players would be more inclined to play it.

If you want PvE players to play PvP then you should try to make them forget they are pvping. Lol..

Avta
11-21-2021, 01:19 PM
It is not unplayable new mythics literally got nerfed for pvp reasons and I feel that will add a nice way of play if fixed to perfection

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot really, proc RNGs are not appreciated in PvP. One of the biggest reason PvP died apart from awakes and no rewards for playing it

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
11-21-2021, 04:04 PM
I hope it's not a team based mode... Players are less toxic in solo modes like last man standing

DChosenOne
11-21-2021, 11:15 PM
Why cant sts add like weekly/monthly rewards for those who gain a decent amount of like points in pvp, I think that'll make lots play pvp more often.