PDA

View Full Version : THE place where you can post the bugs about Humania

Chickenrunnn
06-20-2012, 11:00 AM
To avoid millions thread of reporting bugs, please write bugs found (with pictures if possible) and description o.o..
Please edit your post when you find a new bug ^^

I'll start with my bugs :

First of all, when you open PL app, it direcly logs you in game, and you cant choose ur account.
Secondly, whatever you do (looking at friends in main menu and clicking on return for example) makes a loading pages appear, as for the DoD..
Thirdly, the avatar pages bugs when you have up to 10k kills pve, pvp and ctf : it looks like as if you had 1.5 billion pvp kills..

Fourthly, the chat on the top doesnt show automaticaly
Fifthly, the skills became way more little, the moving button too, and this last one moved.. So we click close to it and miss it every time
Sixly, there is a notification which doesn't stop appearing saying "you have 1 friend online"
Seventhly, when you join a town, the camera is really close from your character..
Eightly, bonus set doesn't show on avatar page for Sanguine crafted set
Ninethly, the Accept and the rejected button are inversed...
Tenthly, pvp names bugs at end of a map

Eleventhly (? xD) when you buff, it untargets you in pvp
twelwthly, wave emote makes hand reversed for bow birds

joining maps page doesn't change when you click on the arrow to see another page ._.
Shivering bow shoots stay in the air.. Same for the "break" skill for birds in pvp

12336 12333

Names are written in Size 30 lol
Our own avatar pages doesn't show as other's
Artie isn't anymore on his chest.. Was he bored?
The 8 looks like a Zero, we cannot see the difference (look on thepic the xp bar, looks like 5400/5000..)

The button Replay in pvp has been INVERSED with exit one ._.....
CS pages bugs : when your selling items, and try to change pages to sell what's ur selling, it isn't moving and it's still the same :o
The Xp everywhere pot, and the joining any maps, isn't 3 plats in guild hall as before, but 5plats.
Tittles don't show on lower lvls
Kepper Staff bugs

One mor boring bug : When ur in pvp/ctf and kill someone/die, hthe message "XXX has killed XXX" doesn't show...

EDIT :

Bugs fixed are in red, not fixed yet are still black

ImHawk
06-20-2012, 11:09 AM
To avoid millions thread of reporting bugs, please write bugs found (with pictures if possible) and description o.o..

First of all, when you open PL app, it direcly logs you in game, and you cant choose ur account.
Secondly, whatever you do (looking at friends in main menu and clicking on return for example) makes a loading pages appear, as for the DoD..
Thirdly, the avatar pages bugs when you have up to 10k kills pve, pvp and ctf : it looks like as if you had 1.5 billion pvp kills..
Fifthly, the skills became way more little, the moving button too, and this last one moved.. So we click close to it and miss it every time
Sixly, there is a notification which doesn't stop appearing saying "you have 1 fridnd online"
Seventhly, when you join a town, the camera is really close from your character..
twelwthly, wave hand is reversed for bow birds
joining maps page doesn't change when you click on the arrow to see another page ._.
Shivering talon shoots stay in the air flying.. Same for the "break" skill for birds in pvp

Pretty much sums it all up lolz,
I just wanted to add that at times it wont let you join or make games....

Tho already bug feedback made brah:)

Chickenrunnn
06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Pretty much sums it all up lolz,
I just wanted to add that at times it wont let you join or make games....

Tho already bug feedback made brah:)

I got a problem with that too.. All humania maps suddently went to lock lol ^^

Bless
06-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Oh yea add this one :

When i click join game, and click the scroll down arrow, it dosent do anything therefore making impossible to join other games down the list

ImHawk
06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Shivering talon shoots stay in the air flying.. Same for the "break" skill for birds in pvp
Our own avatar pages doesn't show as other's[/LIST]
I think you skimmed through a little too fast :)

Chickenrunnn
06-20-2012, 11:33 AM

no ^^ I mean like TheMiracleBird :
When i click join game, and click the scroll down arrow, it dosent do anything therefore making impossible to join other games down the list

Back
06-20-2012, 12:08 PM
1. The game is stretched side ways making the graphics look like crap.12317

2. Need option to turn off that "1 friend online" notification. Even better to remove it.

3. Chat text is toooo small and same goes for stats. Every single image is too large and the font in it is too small. Can't see my name and other user's names are too large. Avatar page is too crowded. Make a new tab for "achievement" and "title".

This UI is good but got some resolution issues. After this is fixed (or bring the old UI back), rest things should be taken off.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Rauekat
06-20-2012, 12:13 PM

Sixly, there is a notification which doesn't stop appearing saying "you have 1 fridnd online"
twelwthly, wave hand is reversed for bow birds
Our own avatar pages doesn't show as other's

wow....um it looks like u got it all lol

Snakespeare
06-20-2012, 02:10 PM
iPhone client downloads to iPad resulting in HUGE controls and cluttered screens. iPad client downloads to iPhone resulting in tiny controls and unreadable text.

TheSnowman
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Another bug is that the amount of gold for listing an item is listed as the amount you are want to sell for on the pop-up confirmation window.

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/Vildax/3c7b3a59.jpg

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/Vildax/88e91ccf.jpg

Chickenrunnn
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Another bug is that the amount of gold for listing an item is listed as the amount you are want to sell for on the pop-up confirmation window.

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/Vildax/3c7b3a59.jpg

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/Vildax/88e91ccf.jpg

rofl xD. I'm gonna post some pics of the bugs lol

Fusionstrike
06-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Looks like you got all the most important ones. For me, the worst things are
1. Friend online spam
2. Auto attack target being lost all the time
3. Ridiculously small skill buttons + too easy to accidentally hit the "skill close" thing that leaves only one column of skills showing
4. Can't scroll game join list

Seeing this many obvious and debilitating bugs in a release is just baffling. Did you guys at STS never even try running PL once before you threw it at us? It's not like these are subtle problems or unusual sequences. It's the stuff you do constantly to play the game. It's clear that nobody in STS spent any time at all trying out these changes before they were foisted on us. Add to that the fact that it's nothing but a bunch of recycled content, the battles are in no way different or interesting, and there's not even any crafting options, and I just can't think of how this update could be any more disappointing. You guys took seven months to release this expansion and it's boring, uninspired and barely playable. Add to that the laughably huge number of bugs with the core functionality and there's no conclusion to be drawn except that STS is a collection of morons. Seriously, a monkey banging on a keyboard would have produced a less buggy update. I don't know how you guys even manage to remember to keep breathing given this level of incompetence.

Rauekat
06-20-2012, 03:43 PM
i hate the "1 friend online" thing so annoying and the scroll game join list. rest......eh

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 03:45 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vbulletin.build_579&feature=search_result

Phoenixking
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
How the whole UI is so distorted, it looks like I'm playing iPhone version of Pocket Legends on my iPad =.=
While the issue with the iPhone is almost the same as the iPad where it's like playing the iPad version of Pocket Legends in your iPhone.

UejIaribez
06-20-2012, 04:58 PM
not sure if these have been posted but i think i have fonud two more bugs :o

the first one below is you being able to obtain elixars in pvp from the vendor.

and the second one below is where you are able to obtain more skill points than you are supposed to, for example on this character me being level 17 supposed to pe getting 16 skill points and getting 19 instead and also showing a negative number.

Urqui
06-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Edit: Misread D:

Ixillicus
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Great list! That covers most of the ones I've seen.

A really bad one is that when you go to the join game screen, you can click the arrows to scroll, but the list never scrolls. It doesn't allow the sliding scroll like most of the new menus either

Whirlzap
06-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Does now. Thank you STS.

McBain
06-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Since the patch this afternoon, I've been getting force closes like a bawss (Android, Droid Incredible 2). Seems to happen randomly, about 4-5 times in the hour or two since the patch. Also, login info and settings still not remembered from login to login. Have to redo all options every time.

Xazic
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
You can see the locations' of logged out guild members on guild roster.
(Ex. Imkelly logged out in guild hall, so it shows offline status but still says "Guild tier 3" under the name)
[Does happen in other places than guild halls too]

anshdoc
06-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Xperia play buttons not working. Forced to play on tablet.

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 01:01 AM

no ^^ I mean like TheMiracleBird :
When i click join game, and click the scroll down arrow, it dosent do anything therefore making impossible to join other games down the listi think he was talking to miracle XD

Chickenrunnn
06-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Some of the bugs were fixed ( iput them in red in 1st post) :] Let's watch out for some more lol ^^

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Most of these are fixed. Closing thread - start up a new one with current bugs if you like.