PDA

View Full Version : Ukeri is not to be trusted report him amediatly. (Please read this)

Nikeairmax
06-20-2012, 01:02 PM
This was deleted

iBLaCKOuTzxX
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
You have out your account information. Against TOS

Walkhardd
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but this is what can/should happen to people who try to get free plat.

Seiyen
06-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Account information should not be given under any circumstances,its strictly against tos n bannable offence

-Raghav

javier995
06-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but this is what can/should happen to people who try to get free plat.

Really? Damn I should stop doing Tapjoy offers then..

Now Nike, you gave out your account information which is against ToS.

Also, telling the name to the forums won't help as much. I suggest you email support and give them a full detailed report on the situation.

Email: support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace: (at) with @ ; (dot) with .

akfury
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM
this post made me laugh... sorry for your loss but you deserved it

Xaphan Fox
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Joke: give me your credit card info, full name, social, and a picture of your signature... And ill buy you a car... Honest!

Seriously, I am sorry it happened, but people gotta take responsibility for their own account security. You wouldn't do the above... So why give a stranger access to the account you've put time and money into?

javier995
06-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Joke: give me your credit card info, full name, social, and a picture of your signature... And ill buy you a car... Honest!

Seriously, I am sorry it happened, but people gotta take responsibility for their own account security. You wouldn't do the above... So why give a stranger access to the account you've put time and money into?

PM me, I need that car.

rinzler
06-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi guys, I am closing this thread. Please remember:

Never reveal your personal information.
The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.

Revealing your personal information is against STS ToS and is not acceptable. Please keep your personal information safe, it is all for your safety!

Thanks!
Rinzler