PDA

View Full Version : Pvp aps bug?

Nocturnus
11-21-2021, 11:50 PM
How is this possible? you can have top player without pvp aps xD

Oawaoebi
11-22-2021, 01:32 AM
There used to be a pvp mode called FFA it got deleted 1 year ago bc nobody was playing. Kill and deaths are counted from there. They got deleted from main profile but are still relevant as kills for aps.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Nocturnus
11-22-2021, 03:14 AM
There used to be a pvp mode called FFA it got deleted 1 year ago bc nobody was playing. Kill and deaths are counted from there. They got deleted from main profile but are still relevant as kills for aps.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Yes, I remember that pvp mode, if he made the aps at that time, it sounds "logical" that he has those full aps. Something like removing a dead hc but keeping the aps. Thanks for your clarification.

Player AL
11-22-2021, 05:42 AM
Yes, I remember that pvp mode, if he made the aps at that time, it sounds "logical" that he has those full aps. Something like removing a dead hc but keeping the aps. Thanks for your clarification.

ffa didn't count for aps, also it was dead from start, no way that anyone could have 7k kills there lol

Nocturnus
11-22-2021, 01:24 PM
ffa didn't count for aps, also it was dead from start, no way that anyone could have 7k kills there lol

If I thought the same, I don't remember if they counted or how this pvp worked, besides that it was a dead pvp and had player barriers to unlock as ctf.
But nevertheless the guy has the full aps somehow without tdm or ctf. So the pvp ffa thing seems like a compelling answer. XD