PDA

View Full Version : The only bug thats making me mad.

Allfourkillz
06-20-2012, 01:26 PM
When trying to join a game. The scroll button does not work!

FluffNStuff
06-20-2012, 01:29 PM
When trying to join a game. The scroll button does not work!

Got that prob on my iPhone. Luckily there are so many Humania's right now I can just sort and find a near empty one at the top, but this getting annoying.

Enisceloz
06-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Really???? that's the only thing bothering you? You compromise easily my friend lol. How about when you close your game and your log-in info and settings don't save?? Very annoying among other things but I'm not going to keep listing lol!!

cainnblecter
06-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Im with u spidah from bein disconnected to just loggin of go to get back on and have reenter everthing and redo ur settings EVERY SINGLE TIME lol very annoying for such a small problem lol

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 01:39 PM
The two most annoying for me are that the running man pops out way too much when switching between characters. First, clicking change character, then when you click the character, then when you click ok. And the second thing is whenever you do change characters or exit the store or inventory the daily deal pops up.

Mothwing
06-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Um joystick and stupid friend notification. Nuff said.

Rare
06-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Really???? that's the only thing bothering you? You compromise easily my friend lol. How about when you close your game and your log-in info and settings don't save?? Very annoying among other things but I'm not going to keep listing lol!!

Mine do. You need to edit one of the entries first. to the right of where you enter your user name.

Enisceloz
06-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Mine do. You need to edit one of the entries first. to the right of where you enter your user name.

Already tried that. Everything gets wiped out after you exit the game. I think it's an Android specific problem.

Rare
06-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Already tried that. Everything gets wiped out after you exit the game. I think it's an Android specific problem.

I'm running on Android. I did see the problem at first. It was even resting all options. Then it stopped after i added a login to the list. Hmmm

Roc
06-20-2012, 03:05 PM
I love people whose names start with A that have good runs XD

Enisceloz
06-20-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm running on Android. I did see the problem at first. It was even resting all options. Then it stopped after i added a login to the list. Hmmm

I will try it again right now and see if it helps! Thanks a lot =)