PDA

View Full Version : Advanced skills

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 06:40 PM
So here's what I'm thinking:

When you reach level 61, all of your skills will be all the way updated. this is the solution:

When you reach lvl 61, you have an option to "update" your skill capacities. that means they can go up to 10. Then the same thing happens when you reach lvl 121, and so forth.

Let's take the skill : Focus.

it would give15-50 % boost for hit percent and critical. After putting 5 skill points into it, it would start giving something like 60-100 % boost. Then focus will be maxed out forever!

Another example: Meditate.

Each skill point added would given extra 4 m/s boost along with what u have so far on that skill. therefore, there can be as many skill points in it as possible :P.

Also, maybe it would cost platinum to upgrade your skills. How does 10p sound?

And also, the mana cost when you upgrade the skills would be 2 times bigger.

What do you think?

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 07:15 PM
So here's what I'm thinking:

When you reach level 61, all of your skills will be all the way updated. this is the solution:

When you reach lvl 61, you have an option to "update" your skill capacities. that means they can go up to 10. Then the same thing happens when you reach lvl 121, and so forth.

Let's take the skill : Focus.

it would give15-50 % boost for hit percent and critical. After putting 5 skill points into it, it would start giving something like 60-100 % boost. Then focus will be maxed out forever!

Another example: Meditate.

Each skill point added would given extra 4 m/s boost along with what u have so far on that skill. therefore, there can be as many skill points in it as possible :P.

Also, maybe it would cost platinum to upgrade your skills. How does 10p sound?

And also, the mana cost when you upgrade the skills would be 2 times bigger.

What do you think?

That's a pointless idea because we can't even access level 61 -/-

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 07:45 PM
That's a pointless idea because we can't even access level 61 -/-

I'm just saying that for the future when more campaigns are being released. No need to be angry ;).

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:06 PM
I like this idea but just don't skill converge. Then it would be a horrible turn out from my point of view.
As in like You would be weaker in Defence but Stronger in Magic and then you would just Die in Strength..
It would just be chaotic. PLus this is a 9+ game so you have to think of the younger children who don't know how to equal their stats..

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 08:20 PM
I like this idea but just don't skill converge. Then it would be a horrible turn out from my point of view.
As in like You would be weaker in Defence but Stronger in Magic and then you would just Die in Strength..
It would just be chaotic. PLus this is a 9+ game so you have to think of the younger children who don't know how to equal their stats..

You do realize your not making any sense right now, right?

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:28 PM
You do realize your not making any sense right now, right?

Well it makes sense to me.. Re-read it for your sake :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Well it makes sense to me.. Re-read it for your sake :)

Are you mad at me for some reason? Is that it? because if you are angry with me, I'll help you solve your problem so we can be friends again :).

bmc85uk
08-21-2010, 08:31 PM
It's all about the skill-trees (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4677-Overhaul), yeah baby!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 08:33 PM
It's all about the skill-trees (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4677-Overhaul), yeah baby!

I don't get it :x

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:40 PM

I think he is talking about the different classes the animals specialize in.
With different types of the same animal and how they effect loot and exp. and damage an defense and etc..

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:49 PM

Just don't suggest converging skills.

bmc85uk
08-21-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't think that's what he's suggesting at all, he's talking about the ability to 'unlock' a higher skill cap at a certain point.

Where did you get this idea of 'converging skills'? And what do you mean by it?

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't think that's what he's suggesting at all, he's talking about the ability to 'unlock' a higher skill cap at a certain point.

Where did you get this idea of 'converging skills'? And what do you mean by it?

Attribute Points Converging. Pocket Legends gets complicated every day of its progression... Sigh..

vulgarstrike
08-21-2010, 08:58 PM
I think it should be a plat bought option to make max level 10

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Attribute Points Converging. Pocket Legends gets complicated every day of its progression... Sigh..

If you did skill converging, one skill would be stronger than the other or weaker than the other so I just rather not have skill converging.
Attribute converging will probably happen wither I like it or not... Sigh..

Gamelova
08-21-2010, 09:01 PM
I think it should be a plat bought option to make max level 10

Agreed. I say 5 Plat
Because every time you level you would have to re-do it again if you wanted to be stronger.. and continue better.

From the setted levels Example:
1-25/25-35/35-45 and so on..

bmc85uk
08-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I really don't get what you mean by attribute/skill converging. How could some skills be made weaker than others? I don't understand where you're getting this from.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I really don't get what you mean by attribute/skill converging. How could some skills be made weaker than others? I don't understand where you're getting this from.

Thanks for understanding....gamelova if you hate me for some reason just send me a PM about it! Come on, I want to be friends with the entire Pl community :D