PDA

View Full Version : Terms of use/community rules

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-23-2021, 12:07 AM
For some reason when I go the the Al announcements > terms and conditions > and click link to "terms of use" it goes to a random pl thread from 2010 nothing related to the terms of use... And community rules just dosnt work in Tapatalk. But in PC I can access terms of use but not community rules.
Anyone else with similar issues or is it just me?

Wanted to see if multi-accounting(using multiple accounts simultaneously for whatever reason) is in any way bannable without using 3rd party softwares ofc.

Sent from my eniac.

Avaree
11-23-2021, 09:51 AM
Many players use an alt on a seperate device to hold maps in mausoleum to check maus 6 for AP bosses, it’s been being done since the release of those APs in that campaign. I would refrain from using alts at the same time to exploit loots/gold drops.

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-23-2021, 10:46 AM
Many players use an alt on a seperate device to hold maps in mausoleum to check maus 6 for AP bosses, it’s been being done since the release of those APs in that campaign. I would refrain from using alts at the same time to exploit loots/gold drops.It's not considered exploit in most games(MMOs) as per my knowledge. Idk.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Avaree
11-23-2021, 11:22 AM
Idk either, I don’t play other games. I’m curious to see an answer from Devs on your OP too (: