PDA

View Full Version : Humania Feedback (PLEASE READ)

Zolum
06-20-2012, 02:40 PM
I would put this in Samhayne's official thread, but I feel that this is too long for a post. Here it goes...

I really don't like the Humania update. Now don't get me wrong. Humania looks cool and all, it's just the way PL was updated. Really, the layout looks exactly like DL. The graphics completely changed. The look of quest-givers changed. I wanted to get this thread in before the SL update happens. I hope this changes the update. I really don't want the same thing to happen on SL. We get the DL layout and graphics change. I don't want all this change. Change is good, but too much too fat is not good. STS is making every game too alike. I enjoy SL a lot. I know that all STS does to make these updates are not easy. I'm not being dissatisfied. I really love the entire dev/moderator crew. All u ladies/gentlemen from STS are awesome! What you all do is great.

Every game had it's thing though.
PL- the original STS game, basic levels, melee items.
SL- STS’s new release, sci-fi genre, gun-power, better graphics.
DL- vampire genre, best graphics, energy, more solo play

With these updates, every game loses it's uniqueness. They are all tying together. PL is upping graphics. (that's SL's and DL's thing) PL gets the DL layout. (give each game a unique layout) SL will soon look like PL and DL. Each game needs to be different. Also, too many games are being made too quickly. Now AL and WWL is coming. I can't keep up. Soon I technically will be able to keep up on it all because everything will be the same. People are going to start taking sides. We need fans spread throughout the games. If your fans don't grow as u make more games, there are less players constantly on in each game. The most users on forum record may never be broken. Members are going down in SL. Same with PL. I just want each game to have it's own perk. People used to play a certain STS game because it has something that the other games don't. People choose to miss things in one game, because of how much they like the game they are committed to. I currently only play SL. I deleted the other two. Don't think I'll get AL either. I'm worried about the direction these games are headed. I like them all, but they are all losing things. Soon they will all have the same layout, graphics and similar play. (Example of similar play. The endgame play will be the same. How people act when they get to the cap will be the same. In some games most people farm after they get the cap. In the other games they hang out in towns. Soon every game will do the same thing when they get to the level cap.) People just can't make the game their own. Their place to have fun. If every game is the same, once again, sides will be taken. I would hate for one of the games to be shut down, or have barely any users online. Please keep all STS games different. Each game with a unique layout, and graphic type. I may be overreacting. Maybe the SL layout won't change. Maybe it would have. These games are fun. I like to play them. I just don't want them losing their unique style.

NOTE: I'm not calling out STS or any of that. This is only my opinion and feedback. Keep up the good work devs/moderators.