PDA

View Full Version : deleted personal settings fixed!

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello, many players are experiencing an issue where the pak.cfg is reinstalled everytime they log in and their settings are being deleted. Heres an easy way to fix it. Before you begin, this will only work on android, sorry, you will need a file browser. Once in your file browser(i recommend es file explorer since its free)find the folder labeled android, once in there find the sub-folder labeled data.Once your in there you should see a folder called sts.pl when you click it you will only see a folder labeled cache. When you open it you will find a folder labeled wav. Dont go in there. It contains all the sound of the game. You should also be able to see all your patches in the cache folder. Scroll all the way down until you find pak.cfg you will have to delete it. Once you delete it you will have to go into pocket legends and fill out ur email pass etc. It will download the pak.cfg again. You should no longer experience problems when going back into PL. :D
EDIT: sorry for misleading information. This does not fix the deleted information issue, however its still fixes the issue where players have to install the pak.cfg each login.

Iaceden
06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Didn't work for me on Android razor max

phrosts
06-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Did not work for me. Im using a samsung conquer 4g 2.3.6

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Woops....it was working for me at first but now its the same as always. Guess i was too hasty in rushing to post this...sorry for giving you flase hope :'(

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 09:37 AM
We're working on a fix for this issue with a new Android client. Watch for notification of that soon.