PDA

View Full Version : 2021-11-23 Content Update (288098)

Futumsh
11-23-2021, 12:49 PM
+ The Forgotten Vanity Event returns for one week starting November 25th!
+ Purchase the "Forgotten Vanity Vendor Hunter Elixir Kit" from Marissa in the Vampire District.
+ Open the Elixir Kit to receive one (1) Hunter Elixir. Effect lasts for 10 minutes.
+ Elixir Kit can be stashed or traded.
+ Opening has no effect if you're already under the influence of an existing Hunter Elixir.
+ Defeat monsters in Old Town to summon Gonzalo the Vanity Thief!
+ This year Gonzalo has pets, vanities and rare Relic Weapons to tempt you including:
+ Buda, Chevy, Inferno, and Hieloxa, Classic and Dark Iron Hand sets, the Storm Khanda and more!

Habibibi
11-23-2021, 01:14 PM
All this and more is coming our way :smile:Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.. Let the Holiday Season Begin! Yeah seriously thank you Dear Moderators.. You guys rock !

Supatra
11-23-2021, 02:15 PM
Woooooooooo [emoji3059]

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

GalaxySG
11-23-2021, 02:56 PM
Greetings and thank you for the special news!

I have updated Dark Legends and restarted my phone but I do not see the hunter elixir kit from the vendor?? I have looked and restarted so many times and still nothing.

Hope this gets fixed soon. Thank you.

GalaxySG
11-23-2021, 03:01 PM
Greetings and thank you for the special news!

I have updated Dark Legends and restarted my phone but I do not see the hunter elixir kit from the vendor?? I have looked and restarted so many times and still nothing.

Oh I see it starts the 25th. Hahaha my fault. I was too anxious. Thank you!

gjaden
11-23-2021, 06:10 PM
Yay thank you, Cinco

stonkedagain
11-23-2021, 09:06 PM
Thanks STS and Cinco! Let’s do a little plat sale maybe? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Intent
11-23-2021, 09:31 PM
Hi devs,

Thank you for the updates! I was wondering, if it's not too much of a hassle, if you could also include the St Patty hair in the forgotten vendor as we didn't have a St Patty event this year?

Thank you once again!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211124/7db23a30763f8f14717b3cd02a3aeffd.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211124/0bcffb5c3711cb2329148c239ac74973.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Habibibi
11-24-2021, 08:21 PM
Good evening Cinco,

Could you PLEASE add to the new vendor the …Man In The Black Hat?

Thank you Dear Moderators for always making spectacular EVENTS throughout the years! Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love, and laughter..:vwub:

Happy Thanksgiving Legends!

stonkedagain
11-24-2021, 08:22 PM
Good evening Cinco,

Could you PLEASE add to the new vendor the …Man In The Black Hat? Thank you Dear Moderators for always making spectacular EVENTS throughout the years! Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love, and laughter Dear Moderators & Legends!!! [emoji262][emoji884]

Agreed but pretty sure it was a LB item so probably won’t come back for that reason.

Evildantee
11-25-2021, 02:00 AM
Agreed but pretty sure it was a LB item so probably won’t come back for that reason.

They already brought back other lb exclusive items so I see no reason why that shouldn't come back as well , same with the first elder gems and the first elder weapons (ravagers , cleavers and elder hellscream). If they aren't being brought back the bound versions should at least be made tradeable IMO

stonkedagain
11-25-2021, 03:28 PM
Great little event but not sure why there is cyber goth for 1K PLAT in the vendor when you can get it with very little gold in the store year round? Also classic and dark iron set is the same not sure why there is a “and” between those words on the original post, kinda confusing but thank you developers we appreciate you keeping this amazing and nostalgic game updated and Happy Thanksgiving!