PDA

View Full Version : Humania Drop Rates? Could they be better??

TANKKAAR
06-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Well I have finally made it to 70. Took alot longer then expected due to no plat and using gold elixers but, during my runs we ALWAYS killed boss (i mean who wouldnt right) I didnt take an exact count but I must have made atleast 300+ runs across all maps and was lucky enough to see ONE pink drop. IDK if its just me but that seems a little extreme in terms of "Legendary" items and would love to see more pinks!!

So my question to you all is how do you feel about the drop rates in Humania?

I cant seem to find the poll option so lets do this the old fashion way..

A. Pinks? They exist in Humania?? YES PLEASE INCREASE DROPS RATE!

B. Pinks have the perfect drop rate!

C. Wow they are dropping way to fast and are going to ruin the economy...

Sryyoulose
06-20-2012, 03:16 PM
I've seen one to.
The drop rates are always better at opening of campaign... It slows down later though.

ImHawk
06-20-2012, 03:17 PM
It really depend if humania has drops like alien oasis or mount Fang

TANKKAAR
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
I've seen one to.
The drop rates are always better at opening of campaign... It slows down later though.

Thats my point! They havent started strong like normal so if they slow even further later on its going to be like 56 nuri drops.... non exsistent

Elyseon
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM
I've seen one to.

Thats my point! They havent started strong like normal so if they slow even further later on its going to be like 56 nuri drops.... non exsistent
Except the don't look cool

TANKKAAR
06-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Except the don't look cool

lol... You do have a point... In all fairness though we havent seen the crafted versions :) they could blow your mind!! or they could just blow but we have yet to see...

The question remains Ely? How do you feel about the drop rates?

Buffedbear Pl
06-20-2012, 05:34 PM
I honestly don't want the pink rate to go any higher, I don't want everyone at endgame walking around in the endgame set within the first month of Humania. If this game got any less challenging I would probably quit.

JaytB
06-20-2012, 06:46 PM
I've got 2 toons at 70 now, also always killed bosses, still have to even see a pink drop. For lv70, there are no helmets or armors in CS, while people are hardcore farming Humania.

So yeah, I agree, drop rates suck.

Kind of weird if you'd ask me. Sam made this thread a while back about 'how rare is too rare', where most agreed that it feels unrewarding to farm a lot without anything to show for it. And now we get drop rates that start to feel like Nuri's? Just... weird IMO.

Luvaria
06-20-2012, 09:00 PM
I agree, if it slows down more it'll just be non-existent... And I haven't seen a pink, nor any of my friends... Not that I'm a hardcore farmer though.

slaveleia
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
It does kinda suck, I miss the excitement of the first few days of a new campaign launch because the pinks would be falling everywhere at first. A lot of players look forward to that time where they play crazy number of hours farming. It goes along with the race of first to level cap & first to create the new sets. etc

Everyone'sFavMage
06-20-2012, 10:28 PM
A...

Otukura
06-20-2012, 11:31 PM
A...

B...

TEOKILLO
06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Well...it doesnt really matter much since angel stuff is better anyway

Riccits
06-21-2012, 01:45 AM
i remember the first weekend of fang, when no pinks dropped and ppl needed to complain hard until devs moved something...
for me this is intentional to not let us get our equip while we grind, and increase later when we have to run again to farm it...

TANKKAAR
06-21-2012, 01:58 AM
i remember the first weekend of fang, when no pinks dropped and ppl needed to complain hard until devs moved something...
for me this is intentional to not let us get our equip while we grind, and increase later when we have to run again to farm it...

That' my friend is the smartest thing have heard all day ;)

Sorry important outta thanks ...lol

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 06:32 AM
You need to add a an answer to your survey: Can they be any lower?? :)

Rauekat
06-21-2012, 08:02 AM
C. got to be C it is ruining the PLE(Pocket Legends Economy) If it gets worst...... who knows it could ruin PL forever!!! :P

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Yea and the lvl 70 pinks that have dropoed(i looked in cs) are more then or equal to the price of dragon armor and helms

Pakax
06-21-2012, 10:54 AM
A

I think the entire Eclipse guild dropped 5 pinks to date. That's a lot of grinding and pots and boss killing for 5 pinks...

GoodSyntax
06-21-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm hoping that the drop rate will improve after the initial surge of players during the opening weekend.

With all the build up, I'm sure that the servers will be incredibly loaded with all the farmers, thrashers, casual gamers, hardcores, etc., so after a week or so, the load should go to a more normal trend, and hopefully, at that time, the pink drop rate will be adjusted.

It would be silly to have this awesome pink drop rate (like they used to have) with all the build up. That would ruin the economy of lvl 66-70 pinks.After a few weeks the usual cast of players will continue farming, and hopefully they will be rewarded. I would be truly disappointed if the drop rates here are like the adjusted rates of Nuris and Mt. Fang.

Noodleleg
06-21-2012, 01:44 PM
In all elite campaigns, in the first week or so, drop rates are incredibly high. I saw like 10 pinks in one day at Mt Fang's debut... I am still waiting on a Humania pink... I don't want to see another glyph thing going on!

Swimmingstar
06-21-2012, 04:14 PM
A!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and to add a poll you use thread tools.