PDA

View Full Version : A question about the update goin on tomorow

between
06-20-2012, 03:49 PM
When the level cap is raised, will 20 to 21 still be a huge XP hurdle? Or will you lower the XP req for 21, and if so what happens if you have like lets say 5k xp at lvl 20 and then the new requirement for 21 is like 2k XP, do you insta level?

Legit questions lol. If they dont change the xp req for 21, then ima start buying energy and grinding it out now >_<

oh and does anyone know the time frame of when servers go down and up? Doesnt have to be exact, just good to know ahead of time :p

Mrsberry
06-20-2012, 03:57 PM
The xp requirement will lower probably too around 1.7k
Your 5k xp will turn into about 50xp.

When they update servers are usaly only down for a minute. :strawberry:

Edited: numbers were off but this is usaly how they do it.

between
06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
oh word, they scale it like that.

interesting.

Thanks ^.^d

Xaphan Fox
06-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Elite levels are usually raised by a factor of 10. So the 17620 or whatever required to level will become 1762 exp once it is no longer elite level.

At least that has been past experience...
Woof

Carapace
06-20-2012, 05:16 PM
When the level cap is raised, will 20 to 21 still be a huge XP hurdle? Or will you lower the XP req for 21, and if so what happens if you have like lets say 5k xp at lvl 20 and then the new requirement for 21 is like 2k XP, do you insta level?

Legit questions lol. If they dont change the xp req for 21, then ima start buying energy and grinding it out now >_<

oh and does anyone know the time frame of when servers go down and up? Doesnt have to be exact, just good to know ahead of time :p

The level xp requirements will be reduced for 20-21 to coincide with the shift of the elite level cap. only level 25-26 will see consistent 17.6k requirement for XP. All current XP progress towards hitting level 21 will scale based on your percentage. Additionally, once the new cap goes out the title for 21 will no longer be obtainable as the 26 Elite cap achievement will take its place.

between
06-20-2012, 05:26 PM
The level xp requirements will be reduced for 20-21 to coincide with the shift of the elite level cap. only level 25-26 will see consistent 17.6k requirement for XP. All current XP progress towards hitting level 21 will scale based on your percentage. Additionally, once the new cap goes out the title for 21 will no longer be obtainable as the 26 Elite cap achievement will take its place.

Thanks for the info!

and if you're trying to convince me to spend my life savings on plat so i can get 17k xp before the update... you might have succeeded >_>

heypeo
06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
While I'm in this thread of Q's ill ask one "Does anyone know the exact time of the update"?

Shaocalur
06-20-2012, 07:20 PM
While I'm in this thread of Q's ill ask one "Does anyone know the exact time of the update"?

Probably around noon EST.