PDA

View Full Version : patience level: 0

Ihavenokills
06-20-2012, 05:04 PM
UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cannt wait any longer for this sl update D': hurry sts! your killing me! i ache for some new content already

:watermelon: <-- watermelon

Fao
06-20-2012, 05:09 PM
While you wait you can help me get to L38!:) I am currently L36 and a half!! Wanting to get there tonight! Add me: Bizilia!

Ihavenokills
06-20-2012, 05:16 PM
i wouldnt mind running some bio. added

PianoWizzy
06-20-2012, 06:49 PM
D: STS how could you don't kill Ihavenokills XD it would ruin his stats!

Phoenixking
06-20-2012, 07:04 PM
The last time people rushed sts was humania which is now, like how horribke the amount of bugs there are. Hope the same thing won't happen in Star Legends

Ihavenokills
06-20-2012, 07:18 PM
well you gotta understand, that was actually a HUGE update even though they didn't portray it as such. Not only did they release an entire new set of items with a brand new map, they released an entire HUD update along with an achievement system, titles, and other small changes here and there. Mixing those two large updates into one = bug city. Give it about a week or two and things will be running smoothly after they polish things here and there.

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 07:35 PM
well you gotta understand, that was actually a HUGE update even though they didn't portray it as such. Not only did they release an entire new set of items with a brand new map, they released an entire HUD update along with an achievement system, titles, and other small changes here and there. Mixing those two large updates into one = bug city. Give it about a week or two and things will be running smoothly after they polish things here and there.

Its not technically a brand new HUD and achievement/title system, they were just bringing their newest stuff from dark legends over to pocket legends. Star legends will most likely get the same treatment.

Cahaun
06-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Any ice talons in Star Legends? :rolleyes:

Ardon
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Its not technically a brand new HUD and achievement/title system, they were just bringing their newest stuff from dark legends over to pocket legends. Star legends will most likely get the same treatment.

Hopefully not. Maybe add some new good things, but why replace something that works good.
I'd rather STS spend time with the maps and such so it wont be as buggy as the PL update.

Ihavenokills
06-20-2012, 08:32 PM
na id love to see some new things like that brought to sl. achievements bring the game to life even after you cap. gives players something to do once they're done.

akfury
06-20-2012, 08:41 PM
na id love to see some new things like that brought to sl. achievements bring the game to life even after you cap. gives players something to do once they're done.

exactly

Ardon
06-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Achievements would be awesome. Im talking about the UI changes brought from DL. I abhor the DL UI.

ArtStar
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Need info on update right nawr.

Technique
06-21-2012, 12:04 AM
I just can't believe DL is already getting an update and SL hasn't had one in over 6 months.

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 01:52 AM
We are going on strike.
We want info, when do we want it?! Now!

Mitchturbo
06-21-2012, 02:00 AM
It won't be long now! :-)

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Ohh Mitch, they have you brainwashed. D;

Mitchturbo
06-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Lol Braaaiiinnnsss *drools* stares at google play updates page till eyes bleed....

*rocks back and forth in corner* It won't be long now won't be long now be long won't be long now it won't be long now it won't be now long too long now it will be too long now...

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 02:17 AM
XD lolol, I hope you're right. With PL updated, and DL about to update, I dont understand why we cant get our info we have been waiting for so long for.

Popular
06-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Sighs thats why i rather not see sneak peeks unless we have full infos.
I'd just die from waiting....

Well its already too late and i'm dying :(

Ihavenokills
06-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Ohh Mitch, they have you brainwashed. D;

its his sig cause when i looked at it, im starting to say "it cant be to much longer now its pretty much the end of the week"

*Zero*
06-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Bah couple more days then we will be killing eggs.

Aracnus
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Zero's right, in a couple days we'll forget all about the update. besides, now that we don't have the update yet, some of us can cap some more. like me, i need to cap my op, he's been lv 40 for a couple months >.< i may even get my commando to lv 40, or just delete him if the update happens, lol!

Ihavenokills
06-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Zero's right, in a couple days we'll forget all about the update. besides, now that we don't have the update yet, some of us can cap some more. like me, i need to cap my op, he's been lv 40 for a couple months >.< i may even get my commando to lv 40, or just delete him if the update happens, lol!

as far as i know its just an event, not a full new cap lol

Cahaun
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
*pulls out brainwasher*

Time to ease our impatience. It won't be long now. It won't be long now...

Seiyen
06-24-2012, 12:33 AM
..................... Next lvl cap =2013

-Raghav

Ozuyucalebam
06-24-2012, 01:13 AM
*pulls out brainwasher*

Time to ease our impatience. It won't be long now. It won't be long now...

It won't be long now.....shoots myself......random engi revs me..... whyyyyyyyyy did u rev me......ahhhhh nothing has changed...

PianoWizzy
06-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol Braaaiiinnnsss *drools* stares at google play updates page till eyes bleed....

*rocks back and forth in corner* It won't be long now won't be long now be long won't be long now it won't be long now it won't be now long too long now it will be too long now...

That sounds about right.

Ihavenokills
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
..................... Next lvl cap =2013

-Raghav

too early

Taresafoo
06-25-2012, 08:54 AM
XD lolol, I hope you're right. With PL updated, and DL about to update, I dont understand why we cant get our info we have been waiting for so long for.

that's how i spend my days o.o:bi_polo::bi_polo::bi_polo:

Itoopeo
06-25-2012, 10:01 AM
So we can get now that last missing skill?

flashbackflip
06-25-2012, 11:08 AM
So we can get now that last missing skill?

Lol bro!

SL has one peculiar feature - WE DON'T KNOW 'COZ NOONE TELLS US

welcome to community! U will learn)))

Mitchturbo
06-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Yeah if you come here looking for answers.... Lol you'll find em after the updates! Ie; never ;-)

Seiyen
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah if you come here looking for answers.... Lol you'll find em after the updates! Ie; never ;-)

Lol as they say=> soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........(some more o) Nnnn.............

-Raghav

Cahaun
06-25-2012, 12:16 PM
*peeks in*

Anything yet?

Deathpunch
06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
*peeks in*

Anything yet?

Yes, but the whole community sent a pm to Sam telling him not to allow your device to update.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

flashbackflip
06-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes, but the whole community sent a pm to Sam telling him not to allow your device to update.

Lol i was thinking of some kind of joke since yesterday

:D

*Zero*
06-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Here's a update
I saved money by switching to Geico!!!!

Zaonabiuibil
06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
I am so pumped, the tumbleweeds almost blew all the way across blackstar. it's my favorite pastime, just watching them roll by, for months, it's quite invigorating!

Ihavenokills
06-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I am so pumped, the tumbleweeds almost blew all the way across blackstar. it's my favorite pastime, just watching them roll by, for months, it's quite invigorating!

im drowning in your sarcasm right now

Ihavenokills
06-27-2012, 03:43 PM
mman by time this event comes out, Prometheus will be out of theaters lol

flashbackflip
06-28-2012, 01:01 PM
mman by time this event comes out, Prometheus will be out of theaters lol

It's about a week out already))))

But with this waiting and Gibber coming online i have faith in good update

Popular
06-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I'll wait one more day, then im done

Originally posted by samhayne
Also, to update this thread with the status of the Infected Deck event, there are a few things that the team needs to iron out with it. The earliest we will see the event on live is the week of June 25-29. As I have more details, I'll share them here.

its already 29th and no sign of update

Seiyen
06-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Same here

-Raghav

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 12:23 PM
This is severely unfair to everyone, and our patience and trust in this matter is wearing thin. Please deliver what was promised WHEN it was promised. Thanks STS, keep up the good work, and do please HURRY with this event. (Hopefully today before players form an angry mob!)

KillaSkillz
06-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Not to get hopes up, but I noticed with events and updates they do them mostly around 3-4 pm EST.
IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN today, june 29th, I would expect it to show up around then.

my concern is when gibber asked for vanity ideas, it means "will take longer than the 25-29th".
Hard to tell when developers are at the mercy of apple for an approval what will, I am already tired of the DL "new content". I want new SL, my only true love!!!

akfury
06-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Read sams post again it say "earliest we would see it is the 25th-29th" not we will see it the 25th-29th so they didn't lie

Libertie
06-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Read sams post again it say "earliest we would see it is the 25th-29th" not we will see it the 25th-29th so they didn't lie

Was just about to say the same thing. 25-29 at the earliest, that means it will likely be later. But it also means we should be getting close now, right? :)

Mitchturbo
06-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't mind waiting another few weeks lol, just been catching up on alien and aliens again to get into the spirit!

iAmPain
06-29-2012, 04:28 PM
makes me feel spending money for plat was such a waste.. for 6 months and what you can only buy is the same thing!

Ihavenokills
06-29-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah im kinda over the whole excitement phase of new content.. no updates about it, no more teasers, kinda like it happened already and everyone is bored with it. kinda how i feel atm about this whole situation..

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
The last time people rushed sts was humania which is now, like how horribke the amount of bugs there are. Hope the same thing won't happen in Star Legends

Yep hope this dont happen!

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
I don't mind waiting another few weeks lol, just been catching up on alien and aliens again to get into the spirit!

Wow ur even wiser than yoda.

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 07:26 PM
In a tribute to Mitch:

it won't be long now it won't be long now it won't be long now it won't be too long now it won't be too long now it won't be too long now itwontbetoolongnowitwontbetoolongnowitwontbetoolon gnowitwontbetoolongnowitwontbetoolongnow.

I admit defeat. It's been too long O.O

PianoWizzy
06-30-2012, 03:52 PM
My optimism has kept me from getting too pissed at SL, as I have been rather distracted playing Star Trek Online instead :)

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 03:58 PM
I am not mad at them for this reason.
They are dealing with complaints about the new layout in PL after Humania came out.They are very busy and working there hardest.And they will increase our cap when they can.
Keep up the hard work STS!

Phoenixking
06-30-2012, 04:04 PM
This is severely unfair to everyone, and our patience and trust in this matter is wearing thin. Please deliver what was promised WHEN it was promised. Thanks STS, keep up the good work, and do please HURRY with this event. (Hopefully today before players form an angry mob!)
This is why they don't like giving dates and it did say earliest. Although someone already stated this

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 04:08 PM
This is why they don't like giving dates and it did say earliest. Although someone already stated this
Very true,they were nice enough to give us a specific date.IF they can't do it then why get mad?You wouldn't be as mad if they hadn't told you.
STS is one We are many,they are doing there best.

Ardon
06-30-2012, 04:14 PM
So this is how separate teams for multiple games work in a small company. Very inefficient.

I gave up on SL a while ago but would like to see some care for it. I stand by my opinion that STS should not be making more games like DL and AL rght after another.

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Patience lvl: -1

-Raghav

Phoenixking
06-30-2012, 11:04 PM
So this is how separate teams for multiple games work in a small company. Very inefficient.

I gave up on SL a while ago but would like to see some care for it. I stand by my opinion that STS should not be making more games like DL and AL rght after another.
Yeah they should focus more on a game release more content, but it has to bring money to them some way though

Ihavenokills
07-01-2012, 01:37 PM
if they're having a difficult time keeping up with 3 games why makes a 4th? >_>

bronislav84
07-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I will probably cap in DL before the SL update releases.

And seriously, they need to focus on the games they got before starting new ones. I don't wanna see STS turn into a quantity over quality company like some other companies I know. Zynga for example.

Growwle
07-01-2012, 01:53 PM

Maybe they are at a point in PL and SL where it is easier to come up with entirely new games, then add additional content to the old ones. Maybe the improvements they want to make cannot be done in the older games. Still, I like the artwork and game play in SL quite a bit and I would be disappointed if people gave up on it all together

Ihavenokills
07-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Maybe they are at a point in PL and SL where it is easier to come up with entirely new games, then add additional content to the old ones. Maybe the improvements they want to make cannot be done in the older games. Still, I like the artwork and game play in SL quite a bit and I would be disappointed if people gave up on it all together

id agree with this if i didn't see the feedback they get everyday on forums about people wanting to play the game but it's broken/ getting boring. people want more and alot of people hate starting over new when they've put in a lot of work with what they have now.

Deathpunch
07-01-2012, 03:37 PM
id agree with this if i didn't see the feedback they get everyday on forums about people wanting to play the game but it's broken/ getting boring. people want more and alot of people hate starting over new when they've put in a lot of work with what they have now.

Or money. I'm somewhere around $150 into SL, which isn't much compared to some, but it's still the most money I've ever spent on a game. A free game, at that. Lol!

-----

Ihavenokills
07-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Or money. I'm somewhere around $150 into SL, which isn't much compared to some, but it's still the most money I've ever spent on a game. A free game, at that. Lol!

-----

well like any business it needs money to stay alive lol. if sts was money hungry they wouldn't make it to where you can play the entire game for free ;p they would sell you zones sort of like they did in pl when it first came out.

Xaphan Fox
07-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Id rather pay for expansions than no new content and valentines Halloween Christmas mothers day etc being pointless vanity events that cost money.

Is take paying for new content anyday

PianoWizzy
07-01-2012, 07:09 PM
I will probably cap in DL before the SL update releases.

And seriously, they need to focus on the games they got before starting new ones. I don't wanna see STS turn into a quantity over quality company like some other companies I know. Zynga for example.

-shudders and gags-

Ihavenokills
07-01-2012, 09:31 PM
lol true