View Full Version : Skill bar still needs help

Jewelsofjane
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Thx devs for noticing that the bar need to be changed, but the fix to move it up still creates a problem. Can we not move it away from the skills? I was ingame for a few minutes and still while doing my combo, I hit it maybe 3 times. Im a woman with fairly small fingers, I'm feeling even more sorry for the men who play. Maybe an option to lock it? Idk. It's so hard with the skills as small as they are now, it makes it impossible clicking the wrong thing and your skills disappear in the middle of a fight.

Whirlzap
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
The little triangle is now situated in the middle of the bar, but if you click anywhere ON the gold bar, it still activates the bar....
I agree Eden, it should be removed. 101% of players over level 40 are obviously using more than 4 skills, I can guarantee that.

YYZ????
06-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Is there a purpose for hiding skills? I have yet to realize why this was even implemented.

Xettacross
06-21-2012, 12:53 PM
If its possible please resize the skills to the way they were. Jewelsofjane is right, I'm a dude and its already hard enough to do combos with the buttons being so small. The bar at the right of the skills needs to be put back the way it used to be. Put it back at the bottom of the screen like before the update. As a twink it gets very frustrating having messed up a combo cause the skills are too small or hiding ur skills on accident cause of the bar. Plz fix this. There was no need to change the layout. It was fine the way it was.

McBain
06-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm having a harder time with the triangle thing in the middle than I did when it was on the bottom.

Subscriber
06-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah it's very difficult. >.<
The buttons are too small!

slaveleia
06-21-2012, 06:06 PM
^^^^^ yes what they said above!!! The buttons are way too small & too close together...for the skills on mobile phones. Make them BIGGER!

Justg
06-21-2012, 06:37 PM
Have you guys tried the new patch? We'll do another cut on the skills tomorrow (bigger on phone, better toggle placement).

In the meantime, we'd love to get your feedback on the latest stuff in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61039-Still-working-on-it-what-else

Thanks!