PDA

View Full Version : The new update and problems that still exist...

Whirlzap
06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
You now need to be Level 65 before you can achieve Rank 7 of any skill.
Skills and attributes may not be respec'ed while in a PvP zone.
Fixed bug with Elite level 66 armor being available.
Turned off the 'number of friends online' notification.
You can now scroll through the list of joinable games
Option to show your avatar's name overhead is now "on" by default.
The colors for normal damage and critical hit damage have been fixed. Normal damage is RED and critical hits show as ORANGE!
Polished chat interface
Consignment Shoppe confirmation screen now shows listing price instead of listing fee
Fixed Ice Talon swoosh staying around
Added Display Name and Filter Chat to options page
PvP results should now show correct player names
Changed the location of the skill book toggle to not interfere with gameplay
Reduced font sizes
Fixed overlapping death/kills display
Item set 'sparkles' now appear correctly in the inventory and other game screens!
Google Chrome: The 'Q' and 'E' keys on your keyboard once again control camera rotation.
Google Chrome: Quick-keys for Health and Mana potions are now 'Z' and 'X,' respectively.
Google Chrome: All twelve (12) of your skills can be fired via the keyboard, now!

^ Thanks for fixing those, especially that scrolling feature.
I love the new screen for joining games...^^

A few existing problems:

1. The join game screen will not automatically reset to the top after you refresh. (it will remain as the scrolled-down version)
2. Humania Campaign Map #5: Devil's Coast's description has an error: "The ancient Tiki monster was long fabled to reside here. The Humanian's worst nighmares have come to life and only Alterra's heroes can save them."
As you can see, nightmares is spelled incorrectly.
3. No more invite friends via Facebook, email, etc.
4. Description for Achievements->Flair: Bat Set Crazy is still incorrect: "You equipped the vanity Bats pet and Wings while wearing a crafted level 60 Chiroptera helmet, armor and weapon!"
Either Glyph or level 65.
5. Tapping ANYWHERE on the yellow skill bar will activate it, not just by tapping the yellow triangle. Can we just remove it or put it somewhere not close to those tiny skills?!
6. Justg is still level 100!!!

CrimsonTider
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Haven't been back in game yet. Can we now complete the achievements for Wyldewood, etc.?

Piosidon
06-20-2012, 05:49 PM
And kill hidden boss in dark forest?

McBain
06-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Yeah, the skill triangle problem is actually worse now.

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 07:29 PM
And kill hidden boss in dark forest?

Dark forest hidden boss= xaxis in mega maze mash up.

13lacklegionz
06-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Does anyone else find the smaller skill buttons worse? I find that my fingers are uncomfortable and cannot press the skills as well.

zeusabe
06-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I can't buy Inventory Slots...

Whytewolfghost
06-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah, the skill triangle problem is actually worse now.

I agree,, 😖Im constantly closing it as well. 😝 also,, my skills seem to only wanna work when "they" choose,,not when i do 😣anyway of putting the skills buttons back to what they were?
I just might b getting tedious now,,but does anyone else seem to think the huge names are abit over whelming as well? 😝😊

maneatingtree
06-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Whos hidden boss in ao1?

Elyseon
06-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Whos hidden boss in ao1?
Shadow Anubis

Haven't been back in game yet. Can we now complete the achievements for Wyldewood, etc.?
Yes plz fix

OvigorothO
06-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Shadow Anubis

Yes plz fix

Its actually shadow vyxnaar. I have the achievement.

McBain
06-21-2012, 05:57 AM
Also want to add that since the patch, I've been getting force closes constantly. Happens at seemingly random times. I'll be going along doing my thing, and then bam, bounced to the desktop. I don't think PL ever force closed on me that I can remember before this, and it was fine with the initial client update as well. Wasn't until the patch yesterday that things started going haywire. This is on Android. Login info/settings still aren't remembered after logging out too, which is a bit of a pain.

And I don't know if I mind #1 (the join game screen will not automatically reset to the top after you refresh). Sometimes I want to refresh but stay where I am on the page without having to scroll down again. I'd probably leave that as is, personally.

Kaytar
06-21-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm still having major issues with the skills. I keep closing them and they are far too small

Whirlzap
06-21-2012, 06:54 AM
I got the AO1 Shadow Achievement from killing Shadow Demon with Crim.
I think any Shadow special boss works?

@Crim: Wyldwood still does not complete, along with Croc Feud.

Whytewolfghost
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
I agree,, 😖Im constantly closing it as well. 😝 also,, my skills seem to only wanna work when "they" choose,,not when i do 😣anyway of putting the skills buttons back to what they were?
I just might b getting tedious now,,but does anyone else seem to think the huge names are abit over whelming as well? 😝😊

I forgot to add that i use the ipod touch 4 😝 sorry bout that.