PDA

View Full Version : Why the angel set has wings.

FluffNStuff
06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I figured out why the angel set has wings. It is because I go flyyyyyying from the game when I join without thrashers ;).

Note: not complaining or starting a thrashers discussion, just posting a thought i had the fourth time in a row I got booted.

LADYHADASSA
06-21-2012, 04:56 AM
Awww fluff :( feel free to join any game i run i have been using pots but am not one to boot due to not having one... Seriousley doing so I think is rude...l on the flip side why peeps are in such a hurry to cap the lvls is beyond me it is not like we are getting a new map tomorrow :)

Cahaun
06-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Lol good one

Kaytar
06-21-2012, 06:16 AM
I havent seen this in humania as much as I did when Mount Fang came out. It took me like a month to hit 65 lol.

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Awww fluff :( feel free to join any game i run i have been using pots but am not one to boot due to not having one... Seriousley doing so I think is rude...l on the flip side why peeps are in such a hurry to cap the lvls is beyond me it is not like we are getting a new map tomorrow :)

I should have mentioned you as the exception :love_heart: I did join one of your games and saw the wall of thrashers, and was getting ready for the wheeeee, but instead I got to enjoy the run! Thanks!