PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever dream of Arcane Legends?

Fytheo
11-25-2021, 02:24 AM
Hi guys,

another unusual topic...

Have you ever dreamt of Arcane Legends? If yes, do you remember what it was about?

I have, and not just a few times.

Last night I was at Spacetime Studios (it looked like the gym I go to LOL) and I met Cinco and we tried taking a selfie but we couldn't (it was somehow impossible to take a picture in the dream LOL.)

What about you guys?

Happilyanonymous
11-25-2021, 02:27 AM
Uh no..I definitely dont dream of sts staff. My in game spouse...just a tad bit :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fytheo
11-25-2021, 02:35 AM
Nice joke :-D

Ususualy I dream of accomplishing something in AL.

Vulcainx
11-25-2021, 04:04 AM
Nice joke :-D

Ususualy I dream of accomplishing something in AL.I guess i did few times xd
Like earning something real expensive

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Susanne
11-25-2021, 05:33 AM
Yes. It was way back in the early days of yore. You know the days when (and everyone has done this) you actually got immersed in the game.
I was a newbie and one dream..a scary dream came as a warning to slow it down.
I can still remember the fear and even now I shudder at the memory of that giant blue mage sat on my bed.
It was huge, swinging it's legs (with no feet obviously) and laughing.
So yes..I am not ashamed to say, I have had a dream about Arcane legends.
Dreaming about Spacetime Studios being a gym is maybe because you think they work out? Not being able to have a selfie with Cinco is probably because you want to tell him something?
They used to actually visit us in-game a long time ago. I don't know what happened to Vroom, he was nice and came to Arlor quite a few times and people would take screenshots of devs when they visited.
Oh..I did know someone who dreamt they looted something valuable and the next day did. 🙂

Inozuke
11-25-2021, 07:13 AM
when you play hardcore mode you have nightmares that you will die for some nonsense on some map

Fytheo
11-25-2021, 07:38 AM
when you play hardcore mode you have nightmares that you will die for some nonsense on some map

Haha 😂 I can imagine!

Fytheo
11-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Yes. It was way back in the early days of yore. You know the days when (and everyone has done this) you actually got immersed in the game.
I was a newbie and one dream..a scary dream came as a warning to slow it down.
I can still remember the fear and even now I shudder at the memory of that giant blue mage sat on my bed.
It was huge, swinging it's legs (with no feet obviously) and laughing.
So yes..I am not ashamed to say, I have had a dream about Arcane legends.
Dreaming about Spacetime Studios being a gym is maybe because you think they work out? Not being able to have a selfie with Cinco is probably because you want to tell him something?
They used to actually visit us in-game a long time ago. I don't know what happened to Vroom, he was nice and came to Arlor quite a few times and people would take screenshots of devs when they visited.
Oh..I did know someone who dreamt they looted something valuable and the next day did. 

Giant Blue Mage :-DD (sorry, had to laugh).

Gym, because the room had the same shape and it just looked so similar to the gym...

I visited Austin, Texas so I took my chance and went to STS. There was Remiem and I talked to her but then she left me there with Cinco. I told him that I am a huge fan of his and of STS entirely and I wanted to

Repent
11-25-2021, 03:05 PM
Giant Blue Mage :-DD (sorry, had to laugh).

Gym, because the room had the same shape and it just looked so similar to the gym...

I visited Austin, Texas so I took my chance and went to STS. There was Remiem and I talked to her but then she left me there with Cinco. I told him that I am a huge fan of his and of STS entirely and I wanted to

I honestly forget that their headquarters are in my city like I live in Austin and have never even considered visiting spacetime studios even though I have been playing for years.

Must have been quite the experience man.

Redjellydonut
11-25-2021, 03:14 PM
U play too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedAndHavoc
11-25-2021, 09:25 PM
too much marsh and gates mobs killed, dreamt of throwing fireballs on them once

gobbels
11-26-2021, 12:08 AM
Ye, saw that 40% plat sale coming in my dreams :=)