PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Reward For Winter

Spexta
11-25-2021, 08:45 AM
Requests for the next winter event, remove the title in the platinum tire reward and replace it with an exclusive - platinum tire badge -

Bellicz Al
11-25-2021, 10:13 AM
+1

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Bellicz Al
11-25-2021, 10:15 AM
Requests for the next winter event, remove the title in the platinum tire reward and replace it with an exclusive - platinum tire badge -Get people to support your thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

PatD
11-25-2021, 10:28 AM
-1 Badges are supposed to be something hard to get, if they start give them for a plat tier reward they will become way too common

Fearrr
11-25-2021, 10:31 AM
Requests for the next winter event, remove the title in the platinum tire reward and replace it with an exclusive - platinum tire badge -

Or maybe kinda similar to this year's Marvelous Event Last Tier? I think Sts said in future they would give this type of Tier a different name. Maybe this Tier can be added on to Winter. For the regular player's who our not going for LB but just want something more to grind for after they finish Plat Tier?

Xyv.io
11-25-2021, 10:56 AM
Nah badges should be hard to get, (I don't have any badge)

asommers
11-25-2021, 12:31 PM
Tiers typically have titles.

-ALS

comingsoon
11-25-2021, 01:10 PM

11 characters

Fearrr
11-25-2021, 03:11 PM
My last post was more towards having another Tier after Plat Tier for Major Events. Idc about Badges, rewards can be anything reasonable for the amount of time and effort to reach this Event Tier. For player's who don't have enough RL time to do LB Top 5, Top 10, Top 25 or 50. Cause I noticed a lot of player's grind to Plat Tier these Events and just stop after that. So for the Semi-Hardcore Pve player's who still want to grind after Plat Tier but not the full grind for a LB Spot. I think this added on Tier would be great. Should F2P have a Tier like last Marvelous Event that gives Free Plat? The feedback and how majority loved how that event went this year with the Marvelous Arena coming back and Tier Rewards...I was actually surprised. So should something like this be done every Major Event? How much did giving Free Plat like that Marvelous Event Tier hurt the comapny if at all? I don't think that amount of Plat has been done before for free, so curious?

If Guildless and Spousless I don't ever run these normal type of Events any Tiers. It's when I'm with a Spouse and held at Gun Point is when that happens lol kidding...Kinda 😂. And I'm the last person in this game who needs Free Plat. This it's just something I been noticing over the years and how well Marvelous Event 2021 went this year.

Undershooting
11-25-2021, 08:11 PM
I mean might as well, literally every other person has a badge because STS screwed up with the amount of seasonal badges out every season, why not add this and give normal players the chance too

Pushs
11-25-2021, 10:24 PM
How about a title for top 50

pentaboom
11-25-2021, 11:20 PM
why not… free title and badge and lb vanity for bronze tier… everybody happy. boom

Pushs
11-26-2021, 03:11 AM
why not… free title and badge and lb vanity for bronze tier… everybody happy. boom

Which bronze tier do you mean by that ?

Oakmaiden
11-29-2021, 09:06 AM
We don’t need no stinking badges!

Alkif
12-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Dont really care about badges, I have so many event badges that Ive never used. Would love to see some good tier rewards that dont include lockeds or unlocked chests.. Marvelous event rewards were very nice, hard to get but very rewarding.