PDA

View Full Version : A no-rush, friendly PVP guild. (SAY GO)

call it
06-20-2012, 07:00 PM
ICBF with negetive, non constructive replies.

deleted.

Kixxler
06-21-2012, 12:08 AM
I'd hate to say that the people that would want to join your guild are no match for the rushers. :p

Matutd
06-21-2012, 12:12 AM
PVP the way it should be.

Are you serious? O.o

saool
06-21-2012, 12:27 AM
PVP the way it should be.

Are you serious? O.o

Like I usually say in pvp "FFA FTW!!!" Even if I die, pvp is meant to be FFA.

I only ask "go?" When I know I'll be afk or getting bombarded with texts. But then again I do endgame pvp...

Anywho good luck with your guild. If ever I decide to twink at this lvl I'll PM you.

Thank you, That is all.

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Im gunna rush you and anyone who joins you <3

call it
06-21-2012, 12:52 AM
I was going to argue, but I cant be bothered.

Flame away.

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Im not flaming. I only do that on sunmontueswednesthursfrisaturdays. I was just warning :3 i always give fair enough warning before i rush

call it
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
That's cool, I just have better things to do than partake in an argument that is really just opinion of how PVP "should" be executed.
I just made a post, was pointless for people to reply the way they did.
A forum is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion, but I am just choosing not to bother trying to voice mine to people who wont take somebody seriously because they haven't got 3000 forum posts or 10 level 70 chars.

Thanks anyway, if a mod wishes to delete the post please do so.

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 01:06 AM
That's cool, I just have better things to do than partake in an argument that is really just opinion of how PVP "should" be executed.
I just made a post, was pointless for people to reply the way they did.
A forum is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion, but I am just choosing not to bother trying to voice mine to people who wont take somebody seriously because they haven't got 3000 forum posts or 10 level 70 chars.

Thanks anyway, if a mod wishes to delete the post please do so.oh then ur not talking to me then cuz i didnt shoot my opinion up there. Ok nite ..

saool
06-21-2012, 01:14 AM
I really did mean it when I said I'm thinking of joining -.- I have a bear with decent gear I'd like to try lol don't feel bad. I'm sure you're more experienced than I am at those lvls (I've never tried them before) send me a PM I'll 'splain...just not today it's kinda late time to catch some zZzZZz

call it
06-21-2012, 01:15 AM
oh then ur not talking to me then cuz i didnt shoot my opinion up there. Ok nite ..

Night x :love_heart: