PDA

View Full Version : Gurg & Tpaxx in Humania

Lowlyspy
06-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I personally have no issue with them being in Humania but i have noticed a few people don't really like seeing them again after believing they had been vanquished in AO3. I fought them for the first time today and thought of something while fighting them. They are both supposedly on vacation in Humania so why not make them look the part.

Tpaxx the vacationer could have a flowered shirt and swing a surf board at you.

Gurgox could have a Borat man-thong and some sunscreen on his nose (the stereotypical fat guy on the beach thing)

Opinions?

Cahaun
06-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Great ideas! (I hear that they appear jet-lagged)

Dragonrider023
06-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I personally have no issue with them being in Humania but i have noticed a few people don't really like seeing them again after believing they had been vanquished in AO3. I fought them for the first time today and thought of something while fighting them. They are both supposedly on vacation in Humania so why not make them look the part.

Tpaxx the vacationer could have a flowered shirt and swing a surf board at you.

Gurgox could have a Borat man-thong and some sunscreen on his nose (the stereotypical fat guy on the beach thing)

Opinions?

Lol that would be great.

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
In a way is was like a nostalgic thing seein em again after so long but at the same time a disappointment b/c there not new but ive come realize alot.of enimes are reused in pl the knights in fang are buffed up versions of baleforts almost every enime un nuris is a toon we can play but im dine.ranting about humania cause every time sts releases something new its horrible tell a week or so after and it flawless again so if i start ranting again itll be next week and mostly b/c the leader of the best guils ive had is bout ready to quit and she has 6+ toons that are 66+ and a very good player and if she leaves its goin be a very very lonly guild SHREE!!!! ur what keeps the guild together dint leave:(