PDA

View Full Version : Humania Pinks - Drop Rates Issues

Ixillicus
06-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I have not seen a single pink drop and I am quite on the way to 71.

Checking the CS I see that they are dropping, but in very limited quantity. what are your experiences like?

I think the devs should look in to the rates, they are very low. Also, I have not seen a single Helm drop. Is it possible there are items not yet dropping?

slaveleia
06-20-2012, 08:44 PM
i would agree with that assessment, I thought at least the first few days would be increased drops like they used to do. Especially on the first day out, so people would go nuts farming. Now everything is like Mt. Fang rates or like Dragon loots. I don't mind the Dragon stuff being really rare, Ive gotten used to that actually.

modredd
06-20-2012, 08:46 PM
:chargrined:Its beyond ridiculous.
The angel stuff is nice but we all look the same,Half way to 71 and I've seen one pink drop.
My intention is to stop playing until this mess is figured out.

TANKKAAR
06-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Mtg thought on the matter ...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60890-Humania-Drop-Rates-Could-they-be-better

Storms
06-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Have not seen one helm in a guild off over 100 66+
Its worse then Nuri!

Buffedbear Pl
06-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Well the drop rates are low but I really don't want everyone at endgame rockin a full 70 set honestly. It's a possibility that the helms aren't dropping. Or they could drop on the last few maps, whereas most people are running the first two maps right now. At least we can still grind to 71 with the OP angel gear.

Elyseon
06-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Anyone else like how Mage gear gets more armour than str gear?

Ixillicus
06-21-2012, 06:19 AM
I think if the devs have decided that the rates are super low than so be it, but I atleast want them to look in to it and confirm if rates should be this low and if helm are actually dropping.

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Wait... what??? Pinks drop in Humania??

;)

Whirlzap
06-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Anyone else like how Mage gear gets more armour than str gear?

Anyone see how STR armor gives like 8% dodge per piece?

Ixillicus
06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Sam, can you confirm if all pinks are set oroperly to drop. Still no helms and the rates.. are they intended to be rare like dragon was?

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 10:28 AM
I did about 20 runs yesterday and SAW a pink drop to another player. I feel that is a very healthy drop rate.

Ixillicus
06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
I did about 20 runs yesterday and SAW a pink drop to another player. I feel that is a very healthy drop rate.

That doesn't really speak to the drop rate. You were lucky and saw one in 20 runs. I've probably done 300 runs and I've only seen one drop.

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 10:51 AM
That doesn't really speak to the drop rate. You were lucky and saw one in 20 runs. I've probably done 300 runs and I've only seen one drop.

As long as you made sure to check the chat after every boss kill, and you are not exaggerating the runs, assuming full runs, 1 in 1200 is a pretty bad rate.

Pakax
06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
I think the entire Eclipse guild dropped 5 pinks to date. That's a lot of grinding and pots and boss killing for 5 pinks...

Buddyf97
06-21-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't think every pink is inside the game yet! Where are our contest winner designs? I don't see them! There's still hope!

The Flash
06-21-2012, 11:23 AM
I level to 71 and only one drop.

Ixillicus
06-21-2012, 11:25 AM
if one can hit the cap (which in this map takes a lot of runs) and only get one, it is really going to discourage people.

Back
06-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Maybe rates will be increased when sets are itroduced.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Subscriber
06-21-2012, 01:46 PM
The drop rate is perfect.

Mothwing
06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
We can discuss it all we want, but in the end, drop rates won't be changed. Never were, never will.

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 01:56 PM
We can discuss it all we want, but in the end, drop rates won't be changed. Never were, never will.

They were changed after the release of MF.

One could get the feeling the super low drop rates in the first week for Fang, and apparently Humania were intentional, so we don't gear out while grinding to the cap but have to do more runs to farm gear the week after. :ambivalence:

Mothwing
06-21-2012, 01:58 PM
They were changed after the release of MF.

>.< I wasn't here for that. My bad.

Vuvuzaylor
06-21-2012, 02:41 PM
i've seen 4 so far...only...

JaytB
06-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Pinks feel a lot like the cake at the end of that Portal game :D

Anybody even seen a helm in CS?

okakabarah
06-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Half way to 71 and just saw one.
My guess is that they will raise drop rate the moment they introduce sets, probably this weekend so the most of ppls have a chance to loot. I also hope crafted, design winners and materials come with next update, but its just my opinion :)

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Ok... I am 700 into 67 (no, not a typo! Told ya I was potless this update) and I have not seen any pinks. Imagine how many runs I have done! Yeah.... drop rates are noz good.

McBain
06-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Weird, I've gotten a pink drop myself and seen about 4-5 others, and I haven't even played Humania that much. Still level 67 and even then I've still been running Mt. Fang a lot still. Maybe I've just been lucky, and if so, it's about time! Had horrendous luck getting pinks all throughout the sewers (got 1), Nuri's (never got one or even saw one drop), and Mt. Fang (got 1, saw maybe 2 others drop).

TrippHazzard
06-21-2012, 03:37 PM
I concur with gaunab on the MF experience... I am saving my leveling for when they update the drop rate and I don't have to run 1000 runs to level then 1000 runs to grind gear.

Buster
06-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Pinks feel a lot like the cake at the end of that Portal game :D

Anybody even seen a helm in CS?
But the cake was a lie! So... does that mean that humania pinks are a lie? :eek:

Buddyf97
06-21-2012, 04:57 PM
But the cake was a lie! So... does that mean that humania pinks are a lie? :eek:

Lol, that's exactly it!

Energizeric
06-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I prefer a low drop rate. I think the nuri equipment is so much more rare than the fang equipment, and that makes the game more interesting. I need goals in order to be motivated to play, and if I have the best-in-game equipment after 1 month, then there is nothing motivating me to play on until the next update. On the other hand, if the drop rates are low and the best-in-game equipment is very expensive, then I will actually have to work to get it, and it will take a long time. I'm still working on upgrading from my obedience set to demonic. Not everyone should be able to have any set they want. Keep the drop rate low, and keep the crafting materials and/or recipes also very rare.

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 05:12 PM

While the rate of the current pinks won't change, there are more to be added like hats, contest pinks and perhaps others. This will make the overall pink drop rate higher. We are still in a soft open, I would expect all pinks in game before the mass invite goes out.

modredd
06-21-2012, 09:13 PM
I perfer playing a game and getting some sort of restitution making it worthwhile and leveling up 100,000 experience and getting; greens and browns is insulting and ridiculous.

Poccolus
06-21-2012, 09:26 PM
At least please Make some purples for us to use, not every high level is as rich to buy a 1million dollar helm

slangbow
06-21-2012, 10:04 PM
mm.. i never thought they were that bad I've already gotten a few pinks from Humania and easily sold them in less then a day and I usually see 1-5 pinks drop a day

modredd
06-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Out of how many runs,you are in the minority

TANKKAAR
06-22-2012, 03:58 AM
I prefer a low drop rate. I think the nuri equipment is so much more rare than the fang equipment, and that makes the game more interesting. I need goals in order to be motivated to play, and if I have the best-in-game equipment after 1 month, then there is nothing motivating me to play on until the next update. On the other hand, if the drop rates are low and the best-in-game equipment is very expensive, then I will actually have to work to get it, and it will take a long time. I'm still working on upgrading from my obedience set to demonic. Not everyone should be able to have any set they want. Keep the drop rate low, and keep the crafting materials and/or recipes also very rare.

Your still working on upgrading Obe set to Demo set? And thats a great drop rate to you? That motivates you to try harder? I understand the need for a challenge dude but come on we are talking 2 lvl caps and almost a year later... Thats not motivation anymore....smh

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-22-2012, 04:52 AM
Too much low rate is not so exciting...

Back
06-22-2012, 12:12 PM

Since you like low rates, why don't you try farming Nuri's for Lvl. 56 glyph? People just can't waste hours of their precious time, farming constantly without getting anything out of it. Got my point?

Btw what is your level? Just asking since you're having hard time with demonic when you can have the better L.61 Fang sets.

Energizeric
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Since you like low rates, why don't you try farming Nuri's for Lvl. 56 glyph? People just can't waste hours of their precious time, farming constantly without getting anything out of it. Got my point?

Btw what is your level? Just asking since you're having hard time with demonic when you can have the better L.61 Fang sets.

I'm a level 62 bear. And no, I prefer the demonic to the fang sets. The demonic dagger set is the perfect mix for how I play. I like high dps, high crit, and high regen. The str fang set has low dps (under 200) and high regen, while the dex fang set has high dps and low regen (under 30). The demonic dagger set has 450+ dps, 40+ regen, and 40+ crit. That's perfect for my style of play. Even with my obedience dagger set I have 440 dps, 35 crit and 35 regen. No fang set can get that for me.

And I don't mean that I farm for these items. I do farm, but don't really expect to get any glyph drops. It would be wonderful if I got lucky and did, but I've actually never had a pink drop in any level above 50. Instead, I farm places where I can get decent drops, like the sand caves, and then I sell them in the CS. I save up my gold and then when I can afford I buy new items. It makes it a challenge. It took 2 months for me to save up and craft a fortified gemstone set, and then I saved for another month and sold my gemstone set and upgraded to the obedience set. And now I'm hoping to upgrade to demonic by the time I get to lvl 65.

And I like having a set that not everyone has. I can play the game for 10 hours straight and usually not run into anyone else wearing an obedience dagger set. The fang sets are everywhere. Go into a crowded Balefort Castle room and you can usually see one or two players wearing a crafted sang dagger set. What's the fun in that? I prefer being original and not looking like every other toon.

modredd
06-22-2012, 09:17 PM
As of now there are 3 things for sale level 70 and they're around 6,000,000 dollars I'd say that's a bad drop rate.

ThePvpTwink
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
By Justg:

"Update: plus:

Increased the drop rate of legendary helms from all Humania bosses."

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Anyone seen pink humania helm?

JaytB
06-23-2012, 05:32 AM

At the time of writing, there is 1 in CS

Riccits
06-25-2012, 06:47 AM
so actually mayb 1 pink in 1000 runs?

Pakax
06-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Unless people are keeping them, its more like 1 helm in 20000000 runs!

modredd
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I have a thread going as well it's ridiculous!

McBain
06-25-2012, 09:58 PM

At one point yesterday there 3-4 in the CS. It's hard to judge drop rate by the CS though. I suspect a lot people are keeping their drops rather than selling them at the moment. Humania gear is actually tough to get rid of right now. I had a really hard time selling an armor I had dropped because of the angels sets everyone has, which are better than everything else around right now, and they were free.

McBain
06-25-2012, 10:00 PM
I think there should be a drop rate bonus if you have a full party, just like with XP.

Ixillicus
06-26-2012, 05:52 AM
I am hoping the devs will increase pink rates when crafting is introduced, otherwise we'll have nothing to craft. By now there's usually a set completed by atleast one player. This is disappointing.

Esoul
06-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Yes! I want got legendary loot :)

modredd
06-26-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm still waiting for them to address the issue.