PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sets are too OP?! Especially in PvP?

Zeus
06-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Hey, STS,

I just wanted to request if you considered tuning down the stats of the angel sets a little. I'll explain my reasoning below.

*L65 sets are worthless now, there is no need for them.

*Angel Sets give a huge bonus in PvP and really unbalance the classes! Take elves for example, they're already the support and damage class, now you give them the dodge they need as well? With their high armor and dodge, as well as high skill range, it's WAY too difficult to kill them. Birds are the ones that get the shortest end of the stick in this, just ridiculous IMO. If something could be done to balance this, it would be extremely appreciated. Also, in the future, having such overpowered exclusive items is just not fair to the rest of the PL population and pretty much kills PvP at that level.

Also, on a side note, those who spec'd to L7 skills who were under L65 still have the skills set at L7, further imbalancing PvP and PvE.

Hope you guys can make changes accordingly! :)

Thanks for all that you do,

~Parth

undertheradar
06-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Noooooo. Think about the people who don't have 70mil stored away, seriously.

Otukura
06-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey Apollo,

We appreciate your feedback and stress other players to voice theirs as well, but we wanted to make these special. Our long time players who have shown dedication or supported our game deserve something extra. We suggest you try new tactics in overcoming these differences in classes.

Hope you don't quit! :)

Thanks!

saool
06-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Hate to say this...but shush...and I mean it nicely (like someone trying not to get caught). I LOVE the Angel set it's totally freaking EPIC!...I like the way things are for nao...aside from the UI...still getting me ticked... *enraged troll face*

Matutd
06-21-2012, 12:21 AM
To be fair, I'm gonna be using this when I hit lvl 70. Don't nerf it haha

WoundedEagle
06-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey Apollo,

We appreciate your feedback and stress other players to voice theirs as well, but we wanted to make these special. Our long time players who have shown dedication or supported our game deserve something extra. We suggest you try new tactics in overcoming these differences in classes.

Thanks!

Har har har

Otukura
06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Har har har

rah rah raH

Zeus
06-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey Apollo,

Thanks!

Dev impersonation! *report* ;)

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Umm no dont tune down the angel gear how bout if ppl really hate the gear in pvp make it non equipable( is that even a word?) In pvp yes angel gear makes lvl 65 gear practically usless but were not 65s anymore+humania will more then likely get a crafting thing...hopefully im finally not a squishy voodoo bear just cause i couldnt aford way way high priced crafted orlok gear and respec to int cause it gave me better armor

Zeus
06-21-2012, 12:32 AM
Umm no dont tune down the angel gear how bout if ppl really hate the gear in pvp make it non equipable( is that even a word?) In pvp yes angel gear makes lvl 65 gear practically usless but were not 65s anymore+humania will more then likely get a crafting thing...hopefully im finally not a squishy voodoo bear just cause i couldnt aford way way high priced crafted orlok gear and respec to int cause it gave me better armor

Voodoo gave you better armor than Orlok? Also, I believe 1m is quite easy to make.

@Radar, that's a little selfish, IMO, to want to have such a big advantage over players. I have all three classes capped at 66, all with vanity sets so it won't make too big a difference to me, but have you guys tried PvP? It's literally terrible for anyone who isn't an elf.

Otukura
06-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Dev impersonation! *report* ;)

I made sure to delete "-All of us at Spacetime Studios" before posting.

Lowlyspy
06-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Shall we tone down 56 glyph so 55 sewer can have a fairer shot? Or 61 Fang?

I'm also going to agree with Under, not everyone has 70mil at their beck and call to get whatever they want when they want it. Have you seen the prices on the new Humania gear? No regular player can possibly afford that. The angel gear is giving everybody the ability to have good gear, maybe 66 pvp is 1 sided right now but wait about a year when 3/4 of the angel gear owners are gone, then it will be the 66 humania gear users winning.

Mysticalnova
06-21-2012, 12:38 AM
I agree apollo, whats the point of crafted sets? Crafted Sets have dropped heaps since of angel set and everyone is getting them, look at 71 vanity they could of at least done the angel set for 71 vanity (unless they change this volcano)

~Mysticalnova

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Ill more and likely still be here next year haha but im sure by then there will be way better gear 7

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Umm no dont tune down the angel gear how bout if ppl really hate the gear in pvp make it non equipable( is that even a word?) In pvp yes angel gear makes lvl 65 gear practically usless but were not 65s anymore+humania will more then likely get a crafting thing...hopefully im finally not a squishy voodoo bear just cause i couldnt aford way way high priced crafted orlok gear and respec to int cause it gave me better armorwhats a lvl 65 doing in voodoo gear? Or did i read that wrong .__.

Floating
06-21-2012, 12:56 AM
If that is the case and the technical support is acquired they should make l7 skills not able to be used under 40 lvl. They should also respec angel gear to less dodge and more inteligence to balance the dodge loss. My opinion!

Sryyoulose
06-21-2012, 12:56 AM
When they say dedicated players it's still bias. I'm dedicated to pvp and twinking... So I dont recieve dedication reward even though I invested my time in PL. Just places that don't count... Oh well...

TheMatrixMan
06-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Pay to win.

McBain
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
I think part of the problem is that the angel sets are better even than the humania gear, at least from what I've seen. I can understand rewarding long-time dedicated players and all, but giving away stuff that's better than the endgame lootable gear of the just-released campaign doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Sryyoulose
06-21-2012, 01:04 AM
I think part of the problem is that the angel sets are better even than the humania gear, at least from what I've seen. I can understand rewarding long-time dedicated players and all, but giving away stuff that's better than endgame lootable gear dear doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

The crafted sets still have to come out... However mages with dodge? Really?

Lowlyspy
06-21-2012, 01:05 AM
I think part of the problem is that the angel sets are better even than the humania gear, at least from what I've seen. I can understand rewarding long-time dedicated players and all, but giving away stuff that's better than the endgame lootable gear doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60894-Guess-I-am-an-assault-tank

Read Sam's post in there, he made it plainly obvious that the actual endgame humania sets will trump angel gear.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 01:46 AM
I made sure to delete "-All of us at Spacetime Studios" before posting.

You're implying you're a developer though. :)

Everyone'sFavMage
06-21-2012, 01:48 AM
Why does it need to be nerfed? I think that people who got the angel sets had to work for them and they deserve a reward... We don't all have 100m like you Apollo that we can buy whatever we want whenever we want it... I think the new sets are quite nice. And balanced... My lvl 66 bear can take out a Mage just fine as well as a bird it just takes a lil more effort... I for one am going to twink 66 I'm making a Mage and bird and leaving bear at 66 so long endgame ;P if devs nerf the angel sets... Wow. I will be livid.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 01:49 AM
The crafted sets still have to come out... However mages with dodge? Really?

My beckon misses more often than it lands. ._.

Birds hardly even stand a chance. I get by, but barely.

@Lowly I realize that, but there still remains the issue of these sets being such a huge advantage at L66 twinking.

Everyone'sFavMage
06-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Just like any other twink lvl ^ should devs nerf lvl 56 glyph? Lvl 61 fang sets?

Lowlyspy
06-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Again i'll say, should we nerf 56 glyph too? Or 61 fang?

Pvp is a feature based on advantages, the object of pvp is to kill your opponents, if you can't kill your opponents then you find an advantage and try again. I'm gonna use your logic if you don't mind: Everybody had the chance to download the game and reach 66 before the update thus everyone had the chance to get the angel gear.

Piosidon
06-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Never question a gift bro

Otukura
06-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Parth, just do 55 twinking. Not even 56.

Endgame has gone to the holes.

Everyone'sFavMage
06-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Otu I thank this post in the morning ^ I'm out :/ I might make a 55 cust bird to join you ^_^

Artemis
06-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Hey Apollo,

Thanks!

I lol'd so hard. spot on.

Otukura
06-21-2012, 03:09 AM
You're implying you're a developer though. :)

I am simply writing a formal letter to you, much the way you did in the OP. Are you implying that you're a developer?

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Hey, STS,

I just wanted to request if you considered tuning down the stats of the angel sets a little. I'll explain my reasoning below.

*Angel Sets give a huge bonus in PvP and really unbalance the classes! Take elves for example, they're already the support and damage class, now you give them the dodge they need as well? With their high armor and dodge, as well as high skill range, it's WAY too difficult to kill them. Birds are the ones that get the shortest end of the stick in this, just ridiculous IMO. If something could be done to balance this, it would be extremely appreciated. Also, in the future, having such overpowered exclusive items is just not fair to the rest of the PL population and pretty much kills PvP at that level.

Also, on a side note, those who spec'd to L7 skills who were under L65 still have the skills set at L7, further imbalancing PvP and PvE.

~Parth

I think the L7 skill now is fixed. For L66 angelic items, I agree there is some unbalanced as classes are distorted... I am actually conservative/traditional too but well nice to see how players will adjust on the new environment, I always see dex bird win the highest lvl pvp which i feel unbiased too.. what do you think? lvl 65 pvp is okay in my thought, just create a game where lvl 66 up cant join :)

Sorceress
06-21-2012, 03:25 AM
If you didn't get an angel set its your loss. Learn how to kill angel set users in pvp and u wont have any problems.. its simple to kite.

Pakax
06-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Ditto (although I have a mage who enjoys being OP...)

I agree apollo, whats the point of crafted sets? Crafted Sets have dropped heaps since of angel set and everyone is getting them, look at 71 vanity they could of at least done the angel set for 71 vanity (unless they change this volcano)

~Mysticalnova

Cobraguy
06-21-2012, 04:03 AM
I think the sets should stay exactly how they are...this is why I choose not to pvp....too many crybabies.
If this set is this good, I can only imagine what the crafted sets will be like. Great job on the angel gear devs!

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 04:28 AM
Wow.

First, not everyone pvp's nonstop. Isn't pvp about "adapt and overcome? And like others have said, not everyone has the time to farm, merch, pvp, and so on. Nor, do we have friends who are willing to give gold to buy sets like 56 glyph, 61 sang, etc.

Second, if the stats on the sets were lessened, there would be an outrage of a much larger scale than tbis thread. What ever happened to beimg grateful for the things given to us?

Please gather a large sample size of the community before maming threads like these.

Back
06-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Having an bonus from the elite vanities in pvp is same as the angel gear. So either both goes away or both stays.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Riccits
06-21-2012, 04:43 AM
there are always ppl wich complains, even we get 3 free supergood pink sets to start into humania.....

Sorceress
06-21-2012, 04:47 AM
I think the sets should stay exactly how they are..too many crybabies.
Great job on the angel gear devs!

Agreed with cobra, sets shouldn't be nerfed.. sad that a crybaby had to start a thread like this.

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Agreed with cobra, sets shouldn't be nerfed.. sad that a crybaby had to start a thread like this.

One thing to disagree, another to name call. Keep it civil instead of showing your age.

Whirlzap
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Hey, STS,

~Parth

Umm, can't you just go on your bear with over 100 dodge and be invincible if you can't do that on your bird?
Bears are even more OP than mages with that new Angel set, just saying.

NotYoCookiez
06-21-2012, 06:52 AM
Shall we tone down 56 glyph so 55 sewer can have a fairer shot? Or 61 Fang?

I'm also going to agree with Under, not everyone has 70mil at their beck and call to get whatever they want when they want it. Have you seen the prices on the new Humania gear? No regular player can possibly afford that. The angel gear is giving everybody the ability to have good gear, maybe 66 pvp is 1 sided right now but wait about a year when 3/4 of the angel gear owners are gone, then it will be the 66 humania gear users winning.

Agreed 100000000%

56 is OP and will destroy any sewer gear :O

And This also settles the issue with bears having high dodge. Mage have a higher dodge to balance it out a bit ^_^

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 06:55 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60894-Guess-I-am-an-assault-tank

Read Sam's post in there, he made it plainly obvious that the actual endgame humania sets will trump angel gear.

There is better stuff at lvl 70 and it will be replaced. I don't think it will be changed.

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 07:15 AM
@ apollo no i wasnt sayin voodoo gear is better then crafted orlok lol i was sayin cause i couldn't afford it no matter how much i farmed or biught low and resold that i had respec to int so i could get int gear to increase armor seein as crafted lilith was slightly cheaper and i got lucky with lilith drops im sure crafted orlok woulda made me alot less squishy then lilith and @ mafia yea read wrong i shoulda been more clear im def not in voodoo gear this high up just sayin i was a squishy voodoo bear but now with the angel gear and my stats int/dex im way better off even if i respec back to str itd just make me squisy again i mean my armor is high dps is high dodge is medium crit is ok and regen is great so the angel gear has me maxed the best i can go hence now tell 71 im taking a whole.dif direction and trying summin new it may fail or it may succeed im goin put all stat points from 66 to 71 in my str now and see bout bein a lil tri bear u can call it noobish or anything u want but all im doin is tryin something new and if it fails or better gear comes out that i need higher dex or int for theres always a option to respec basically theres no harm in experimenting right now if anyone has advice or would like to join me in this weird lil mission im going on let me know any constructive criticism is welcome any advice is welcomed even more just dont be to harsh lol

JaytB
06-21-2012, 07:17 AM
I agree with the posts I thanked.

I sincerely hope the entire community doesn't have to pay just because an apparent small minority think gear is OP for PvP.

As Crim already said, PvP is just a part of the game. Nerfing these sets would hurt PvE even more. And I bet, even when STS would nerf the sets, other threads will pop up on how specific classes are OP too. This has always been the case in the past, and I don't see how that's ever going to change.

Couldn't we, for once, stop complaining and be grateful to STS for providing a lot of people with incredible useful and cool looking sets? I think they did a marvelous job in providing a lot of players with extremely usable gear, so that people without a gazillion gold can actually enjoy PvP and PvE, and be competitive at the same time.

Please STS, don't nerf the sets.

wvhills
06-21-2012, 07:29 AM
I hope STS doesn't change anything about the sets. In fact, the angel sets are probly my FAVORITE thing STS has ever done. :)

A lot of people are saying humania is too easy. In fact, I thought that myself the first time I ran through it with 4 elixired players. I changed my mind when I went through it with a non elixired group. The mobs hit hard! I understand why the devs made the maps so long- it's because dodge or kiting are the only ways to make it through (as a bird or mage at least) without getting one hitted. The extra dodge from the angel gear def is helpful!

Imo, endgame pvp was broken way before humania anyway.

Thanks again devs!

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 07:33 AM
I see this is not a big deal to you PvE-ers, but people like Apollo (and myself) are very passionate PvP-ers.
In PvE OP gear on any char always helps clearing faster, but if you had some experience with PvP mechainics you would see why this is such a big deal to him.
I agree fully.

There is better stuff at lvl 70 and it will be replaced. I don't think it will be changed.

Speaking with 55k+ PvP/Ctf kills across my chars. From the gear I have seen in cs so far it looks like the lvl70 equip is very unbalanced favouring Int mages (who get even more crit, dodge, hit and armor), and Str bears (80+ dodge, high crit, added hit), while the dex gear gets the very short end of the stick once again...

Well, that's what it looks like on paper so far.

I couldn't really experiment with the agel stuff myself in PvP so far since the messed up UI makes it pretty much unplayable.

I'll wait until that get's fixed and I experienced some actual endgame PvP action, but if I have to quit my beloved Dexbird that would really hurt...

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Imo, endgame pvp was broken way before humania anyway.

I don't want to sound harsh, but I doubt you have sufficient endgame PvP experience to make such a statement.

I have been PvPing since 56 cap and of course there always were some classes who had advantage over others (ie Dexmage>Dexbird, Dexbird>Strbear, Intmage>Pally, Warbird>Dexbird) and a few generally OP sets like crafted Lilith wand or crafted Orlok, but overall PvP was very enjoyable for any class at any cap (except for Dexbears and -mages being dead for the last one).
Staffmages also are at an disadvantage since Nuris, mainly because the wand sets became very powerful.
In MF Wand Sets made mages somewhat tanks, support class and high dmg dealers at the same time, being able to 2-shot birds and survive much heat. Warbirds and Str bears also had insane dodge, and hs. But with teamplay and skill those minor advantages could be overcome.

All the new gear looks very dodge based, increasing the luck factor involved in PvP, removing skill needed...
And the Sets listed above (str and Int) have not been adapted better for this cap, but were just made stronger.
Furthermore, Talons, with their low range and base dmg have never been an archers favorite weapon for PvP.

I inversted A LOT of time and money in my Dexbird, seeing the stats on new gear feels like STS is slapping me right across the face as a thankyou.

Please, devs and players take a good read through this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42435-Towards-the-perfect-equipment-a-commentary-and-observations-from-the-past), maybe it offers more insight than my posts...

wvhills
06-21-2012, 08:41 AM
I don't want to sound harsh, but I doubt you have sufficient endgame PvP experience to make such a statement.

I have been PvPing since 56 cap and of course there always were some classes who had advantage over others (ie Dexmage>Dexbird, Dexbird>Strbear, Intmage>Pally, Warbird>Dexbird) and a few generally OP sets like crafted Lilith wand or crafted Orlok, but overall PvP was very enjoyable for any class at any cap (except for Dexbears and -mages being dead for the last one).
Staffmages also are at an disadvantage since Nuris, mainly because the wand sets became very powerful.
In MF Wand Sets made mages somewhat tanks, support class and high dmg dealers at the same time, being able to 2-shot birds and survive much heat. Warbirds and Str bears also had insane dodge, and hs. But with teamplay and skill those minor advantages could be overcome.

All the new gear looks very dodge based, increasing the luck factor involved in PvP, removing skill needed...
And the Sets listed above (str and Int) have not been adapted better for this cap, but were just made stronger.
Furthermore, Talons, with their low range and base dmg have never been an archers favorite weapon for PvP.

I inversted A LOT of time and money in my Dexbird, seeing the stats on new gear feels like STS is slapping me right across the face as a thankyou.

Please, devs and players take a good read through this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42435-Towards-the-perfect-equipment-a-commentary-and-observations-from-the-past), maybe it offers more insight than my posts...

I don't have that much pvp experience. I'm basing the statement upon my limited PL pvp experience vs my DL pvp experience. To me anyway, DL pvp is way better than PL. I don't really want to go into the reasons why right now (don't want to hijack the thread plus it's not that important anyway, haha). If you really want to know though I can pm you.

Noodleleg
06-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Now that I have gear that is equal to my opponent, I'm beating a lot of more people ;)... I like it! Hehe Edensrage was a fun opponent :D!

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 09:22 AM
I see this is not a big deal to you PvE-ers, but people like Apollo (and myself) are very passionate PvP-ers.
In PvE OP gear on any char always helps clearing faster, but if you had some experience with PvP mechainics you would see why this is such a big deal to him.
I agree fully.

Speaking with 55k+ PvP/Ctf kills across my chars. From the gear I have seen in cs so far it looks like the lvl70 equip is very unbalanced favouring Int mages (who get even more crit, dodge, hit and armor), and Str bears (80+ dodge, high crit, added hit), while the dex gear gets the very short end of the stick once again...

Well, that's what it looks like on paper so far.

I couldn't really experiment with the agel stuff myself in PvP so far since the messed up UI makes it pretty much unplayable.

I'll wait until that get's fixed and I experienced some actual endgame PvP action, but if I have to quit my beloved Dexbird that would really hurt...

I may not have 55k kills (I probably have between 8-10k), but the point of argument for this thread is the fact that soon, individuals will have their hands on the new lvl70 sets. Why punish the lot of people for a very, VERY temporary fix? Which I remind you was a gift.

Now... if the lvl 70 sets are stat heavy in favor of one class over another, then I can see the point in a thread like this.

Rem

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 09:30 AM
I may not have 55k kills (I probably have between 8-10k), but the point of argument for this thread is the fact that soon, individuals will have their hands on the new lvl70 sets. Why punish the lot of people for a very, VERY temporary fix? Which I remind you was a gift.

Now... if the lvl 70 sets are stat heavy in favor of one class over another, then I can see the point in a thread like this.

Rem

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or blaming the devs to have ruined PvP.

I'm just trying to explain that the gear seems unbalanced so far. If the lv70 sets are gonna be similar to the angelic ones or to what we see in cs, the devs should consider revamping the stats on them right away in an early patch.

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 09:39 AM
I can agree to that buddy. I am just here in defense of the Angelic sets.

And why did I put "Rem" at the end of my post?? LOL

JaytB
06-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or blaming the devs to have ruined PvP.

I'm just trying to explain that the gear seems unbalanced so far. If the lv70 sets are gonna be similar to the angelic ones or to what we see in cs, the devs should consider revamping the stats on them right away in an early patch.

When is the last time sets have actually been balanced? I'm asking this because as long as I'm reading these forums, whenever new stuff is released, I've seen thread after thread explaining how one class always seemed to be OP.

I hope this doesn't come across as offensive, that was not my intend. I just don't get the continuous 'this and that is OP' threads, whenever something new is released.

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I can agree to that buddy. I am just here in defense of the Angelic sets.

And why did I put "Rem" at the end of my post?? LOL

I figured it was either something insideish and meaningful, or you are a fan of alternative rock :smiley_simmons:

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Really apollo? You out of all people id least expect to say this lol, just wait for lvl 70 sets go pvp in 70 arena and boom angel issue solved :)

Sent using spray paint

Jsaieagle
06-21-2012, 10:12 AM
It's just a gift from STS, we should say thanks instead of complaining...
Tbh, I know the Angel sets hurt some merchants.. but merchants should take risk like those traders in Wall Street.

For pvpers, idk there is a problem, you can always go for a str bird or int bird if you think dex birds are underpowered.

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 10:34 AM
Birds are the ones that get the shortest end of the stick in this, just ridiculous IMO.

~Parth

Must be an insanely long stick if the birds are getting a short end ... 227 Armor, 24 dodge, 57 Crit, 275 damage ...

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 10:38 AM

I think that is even more scary to the people posting here.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Again i'll say, should we nerf 56 glyph too? Or 61 fang?

Pvp is a feature based on advantages, the object of pvp is to kill your opponents, if you can't kill your opponents then you find an advantage and try again. I'm gonna use your logic if you don't mind: Everybody had the chance to download the game and reach 66 before the update thus everyone had the chance to get the angel gear.

Then I'll use your logic of second chances. When people have these, now they don't want to let others get them. I have the full sets and realize how much of an advantage they have over normal gear.

The difference between L56 glyph and sewers gear is you can still obtain L56 glyph.

@Fluff, try everything in PvP. Mages have such high armor that they do not die unless pinned, pretty ridiculous.

@Sam, okay, I understand that, but it still leaves L66 twinking dead to anyone who does not have a set.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Wow.

First, not everyone pvp's nonstop. Isn't pvp about "adapt and overcome? And like others have said, not everyone has the time to farm, merch, pvp, and so on. Nor, do we have friends who are willing to give gold to buy sets like 56 glyph, 61 sang, etc.

Second, if the stats on the sets were lessened, there would be an outrage of a much larger scale than tbis thread. What ever happened to beimg grateful for the things given to us?

Please gather a large sample size of the community before maming threads like these.

@Crimson

Do not take me wrong, I do appreciate the gifts, I'm just trying to avoid 6 months from now where people say the same thing about angel sets that they said about Persistence sets.

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
@Crimson

Do not take me wrong, I do appreciate the gifts, I'm just trying to avoid 6 months from now where people say the same thing about angel sets that they said about Persistence sets.

They havent nerfed persistance sets have they? Nope nodda zip so i wouldnt bother it too much :)

Sent using spray paint

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
okay, I understand that, but it still leaves L66 twinking dead to anyone who does not have a set.

Also understand that the level 66 version of the 70 gear can/could be better than angelic gear. Give it time to play out bud. We're only in day two of this campaign.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Also understand that the level 66 version of the 70 gear can/could be better than angelic gear. Give it time to play out bud. We're only in day two of this campaign.

Haha, true. Guess I'm a little frustrated with the fact that I can't even use my fingers to hit the skills anymore, as well as the running man at every backstep on the main menu. Those two things were the biggest factors to me to even play and now my PL fix is left unsatisfied. O.o

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Apollo, can you elaborate by what you mean by "running man at every backstep on the main menu"

Are you at character select? If so, go in game and you don't get that.

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Haha, true. Guess I'm a little frustrated with the fact that I can't even use my fingers to hit the skills anymore, as well as the running man at every backstep on the main menu. Those two things were the biggest factors to me to even play and now my PL fix is left unsatisfied. O.o

It really is annoying isnt it? Lol

Sent using spray paint

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Apollo, can you elaborate by what you mean by "running man at every backstep on the main menu"

Not sure if he and I are on the same page but I know that any tine I do anything (switch characters, towns, hit the back button, leave a menu), I get a running man. Sometimes he lasts for a few seconds, moat of the time I can at least count to ten.

Zeus
06-21-2012, 11:37 AM

Sam, I understand that you can do that, but we didn't have to deal with this problem before, so why now? I like to be able to see who's online and all my other doo-dads without being frustrated by the jerky UI as opposed to the smooth flowing one we had before.

Back
06-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Anyone tried the persistence set + angel set combo against a Crafted Fang set? They don't have a chance.

I'll let this one pass. I got neither set and 66 isn't my stopage...

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Apollo, I posted a suggestion about increasing debuffs at level 7, and wanted to see what you think since you are the go to guy for over powered PVP issues.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60998-Skyrocket-the-Debuffs-at-Level-7

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Anyone tried the persistence set + angel set combo against a Crafted Fang set? They don't have a chance.

I'll let this one pass. I got neither set and 66 isn't my stopage...

Lol i was tearing up a 65 rushing crafted orlok bear in my angelic set with 7 drain :P it was fun but no i dont have persistan set but i have armor on my bird :P

Sent using spray paint

Jcyee
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
If these angel sets r for lvl 66.... Cant imagine wat lvl 70 gear will be...

CodyBearr
06-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Isn't the new tiki lv 66 sets better then the angel sets anyways? Much like 56 glyph is way better then the 55 sewer sets & the 61 fang sets are way better then demonic & glyph? See what I mean? No matter what the 66 sets will be better then the lv65 crafted.... I love the Angel set for its looks and stats

Fncrazy
06-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey, STS,

~Parth

I like the sets the way they are. For them to Nerf set now would be unfair to all the ppl who sold there 65sets.

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Isn't the new tiki lv 66 sets better then the angel sets anyways? Much like 56 glyph is way better then the 55 sewer sets & the 61 fang sets are way better then demonic & glyph? See what I mean? No matter what the 66 sets will be better then the lv65 crafted.... I love the Angel set for its looks and stats

The individual tiki gear is not better, but since no hats are dropping there is no way to test to see if it makes a better "set"

Fncrazy
06-21-2012, 12:41 PM
These sets are the best part of the update so far.

Otukura
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM

ANY of the screens you get to by pressing one of the icons at the top, then hitting back results in a running man. That didn't happen before.

JaytB
06-21-2012, 01:00 PM
I concur, that running man on the home screen after every action bugs me a lot too.

Subscriber
06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Oh I thought 200+ armor on a bird was ok?

Swimmingstar
06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
To be fair, I'm gonna be using this when I hit lvl 70. Don't nerf it haha

Yep.

I don't feel too overpowered until they change the UI.

Xettacross
06-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Here's what I've seen since I've pvped at all lvls. There is no Op anything. It's how you play your char, how you distribute your skill and attribute points and your strategy. There's always gonna be someone better than you out there. You'll own people and people will own you. I've been in a few situations where I've taken out people using fang gear(including crafted fang stuff) with crafted sewer dex set on my bear. It's strategy. Just play a few matches, watch your opponent and learn their weakness. I'll give it my best shot against these op angel sets and I'll find a way to beat a few using crafted orlok 2h set. Sounds like a long shot but I'm up for a good challenge. Don't get discouraged cause your not winning as much as you were. It's like someone said in an earlier post. Adapt and destroy >:) (not even sure I quoted that right but you get the idea) make new combos, play with different builds. With the skill points being bumped up to 7, its time to figure out new builds that work. Just have fun with pvp. You win some you lose some. But you live. You live to fight another day XD

Doodlebeast
06-21-2012, 11:54 PM
What happens to people who can't afford to BUY plat.....

Wthlite
06-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Im not involved with any pvp over 61, and I dont want to offend anyone who is dedicated and junk, but paying 50 dollars takes the skill and dedication of not being poor, and even new players could have reached 66, most people with angel gear arent "long time dedicated players".

plmafiaboss
06-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Im not involved with any pvp over 61, and I dont want to offend anyone who is dedicated and junk, but paying 50 dollars takes the skill and dedication of not being poor, and even new players could have reached 66, most people with angel gear arent "long time dedicated players".true. I been playing since the game came out and i havent capped or spent 50$ XD

Subscriber
06-22-2012, 12:54 AM
What happens to people who can't afford to BUY plat.....

They are chill people, ever heard of that guy named Xwhirlz?

So technically everyone who doesn't buy platinum is all of the sudden cool?

Chrysys
06-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Birds get short end of the stick... u kidding me. This mages being overpowered talk is old. U did notice ur unbuffed Dodge now on birds?? We have 25 Dodge u now have how much hit%?

I'm done

Zeus
06-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Birds get short end of the stick... u kidding me. This mages being overpowered talk is old. U did notice ur unbuffed Dodge now on birds?? We have 25 Dodge u now have how much hit%?

I'm done

Hit percent doesn't really make a difference beyond 140 or so, as you're still above 100, even after debuffs.

shadow90
06-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Whenever i see angelic set...

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/shadowlago95/bc1bc4de.jpg

Sounds better don't you think?

Xettacross
06-22-2012, 05:47 AM
What happens to people who can't afford to BUY plat..... you do what most people do. Farm and craft items. The angelic gear is only gonna be so powerful for so long. I looked in the cs for Humania gear and found that its a bit stronger than angelic stuff so get rich quick and farm bro. Where there's a will there's a way

Gaunab
06-22-2012, 06:09 AM
Just tested the angelic sets on mage and bird with some guildies.
The additinal dodge makes the fights very luck based. A bird can tank and dodge a whole combos and land some crits and a cruel blast to win, or get two-shotted by the mages drain/fire/lightning. Bird vs Bird is just about landing the roots.

If lv70 gear is similar to this, it seriously needs a revamp.

And now please dont tell me I need to adapt to the new gear etc. Higher and higher dodge just magnifies the luck factor involved, decreasing the skill needed.

Optimally, birds should have 40-48 buffed dodge with a bow (I have 66 in Talon set), str bears maybe around 70, and mages have shield and heals to keep them alive so theirs shouldn't need to be above 15.

Just trying to give some input so the actual humania sets might be altered, I hope life as a full dex bird will be enjoyable at 71...

Arsenal
06-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Oh I thought 200+ armor on a bird was ok?

When have you seen a bird use a talon usefully in pvp?
Also, im not so much complaining about the stats and unbalanceness? As much as you just changed the way classes play at the moment. A bowbird doesnt, or cant exist? Why give birds a talon and the others their normal set. Giving a bird a talon is like giving the mage a staff and giving a bear or hammer or claymore or whatever. Thats just what im saying, maybe dont "nerf" the sets, but you could of at least given birds their weapon of choice. Once again not complaining about OP sets. I find myself playing like a warbird now, and not very effectively at all. I would have liked to see a bow for bird, and im sure that would have balanced everything, seriously. It would make birds more dangerous will taking away their survivability (uhhhh pretty sure thats what a bird has been for the past two years) while the mages and bears can stay "OP" as they are now, according to people here, but noe just easier to kill by birds, but dont forget the birds are easier to kill now too. Thats just my two-sense. Nothing will ever be balanced, but its the little things that can make a huge difference, like a bow.A bow is an archers best friend.

13lacklegionz
06-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Um... guys? I think it's time for int bears and int birds to own.

13lacklegionz
06-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Whenever i see angelic set...

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/shadowlago95/67de350e.jpg

Might wanna tone that down a bit. May be too vulgar.

Chickenwinu2
06-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Instead of giving sets with stats give awesome vanity sets, pvp won't be one sided and for being a remarkable player you could look good.

Dynastu
06-22-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't like this argument of level 70 items, "resolving the angelic set issue." How the heck is it going to do that? Stats are constantly increasing across all gear for all attributes. Isn't that the issue we have run into? The angelic int set already has the highest armor of any other set, including strength.

Soo, what's going to happen with the 70 sets? There will be a larger difference in armor for an int set and a str set, int sets will have even higher crit and dodge, etc? Dex gear has been drowning since level 56, and it will continue to follow this path! If we continue to just universally increase stats on gear, then NO issue is being resolved, it's being worsened.

Subscriber
06-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Wait so Arsenal are you going off on me? If so I would like to respond. :)

Otukura
06-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Might wanna tone that down a bit. May be too vulgar.

It's spot on tho!

Arsenal
06-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Wait so Arsenal are you going off on me? If so I would like to respond. :)

No just using your point as a basis for mine. The armor is useless because it just takes away our ability to kill. Which is what a bird does.

Subscriber
06-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Yeah. I was testing mage in PvP with the Angel set, full int, etc. Oh my gosh it is the easiest thing I've ever done..

vampinoy
06-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Question, is there bonus stat if you wear the Angel Set?...or can I easily wear another piece of gear with better stats (L70 equipments) and not worry about losing the bonus stat? Can someone please enlighten me. Thank you.

JaytB
06-23-2012, 08:14 AM
Question, is there bonus stat if you wear the Angel Set?...or can I easily wear another piece of gear with better stats (L70 equipments) and not worry about losing the bonus stat? Can someone please enlighten me. Thank you.

There's no set bonus.

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 08:16 AM

No bonus while wearing angel set

Suntv
06-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Um... guys? I think it's time for int bears and int birds to own.

Us 25 int-birds already pwn...

Ithrive
06-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Stop complaining and suck it up all of you pive with the fact that they gave it and you dont.

(100th post :)

tarlan
06-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Stop complaining and suck it up all of you pive with the fact that they gave it and you dont.

(100th post :)

Hmph. Perhaps this deserves a little more attention than, "suck it up bro omgzorzz".

Pvp needs to be balanced. Enough said. It's been a while since all of the classes have truly played their own roles (tank and aggro, support and AOE, single target damage) and its also been a while since all of the classes have been balanced. This subject has really not been getting enough attention from the devs, and I think it should, mainly because 35 pvp so unfair and unbalanced because I pwn all so easy

angeldawn
06-23-2012, 10:47 AM
I haven't had time to read through all the post here yet sorry. However, I did want to make my opinion known.

Has there been a time where you guys haven't complained something is over powered?

Parth I love you to pieces. I'm just sick of always hearing ppl complain something is overpowered. And let's not forget, last I knew, we don't even know the new set stats yet. So maybe, angel set will be underpowered against Lvl 66 sets and then its not fair to the ppl who can't afford the new sets. (see something will always be unfair to someone)

I think it should be left as is especially with so many unknown factors.

I love my Angel Set and I am ecstatic it is something with good stats and something I can actually use and not just dress up in!!!!!

shadow90
06-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I lasted around 10mins with my crafted set STR against angelic set STR
And you know what's the best part?
He's HP is still full...

ZHEOTARE
06-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Is it just me, or is this game not centered around pvp??

All the gear the devs come up with are for the game, not for pvp. All the bonuses are for the game, not pvp.

Why not just do naked pvp?? Or you can only have a weapon. No armor, helms, shields or vanities. Then everyone would be on an even playing field.

DREAMKILLER
06-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey Apollo,

Thanks!

Really long term players? Iv been playing this game from before balefort was out, i lost that account to a hack and started again in jan 2011, and because i never reached 66 i dont get a set? What i get is a sheild of gratitude and a crown of gratitude with no stats and not even part of a set, i think thats bs. Especialy as they were given to players that bought all maps before you gave them for free, and now players that spend 30 plat or more get the bloody crown whats that about?

JaytB
06-23-2012, 01:30 PM
i lost that account to a hack and started again in jan 2011

Quote from JustG...

There are no hackers in the game. Almost always, people give out their account info. Please don't do this.

So yeah, to quote yourself again...

i think thats bs.

Subscriber
06-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Well now that I've been in PvP for the past couple days with these "overpowered" Angel sets I feel there is a way around them.

Mages vs Bird - Extremely difficult for the bird to hit but. . .
Bear vs Bird - Bear's suck now unless they use talon.
Bird vs Bird - Whoever dodges the most WINS!

The way around it is simple, buy all the tiki gear because it's 2x better.

GALiXENTOR
06-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Parth i usually agree with you but think of the founder helm and how 'unfair' a lot of people considered it when it released. I look at this like a some what similar situation. PvP will always have its flaws in PL no matter what levels you play at. I understand that there is a ridiculous advantage for the mages, so i guess i would call this the noob class of lv 66 PvP. Sort of like a noob tube in CoD lol. I'm just throwing things out there dont mind me ;)

-Jesus

DREAMKILLER
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
null

Thats bs it was hacked lmao, everything can be hacked shows you know nothing.

Elitephonix
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM

icelinger
06-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I love these angel sets. But mages with dodge? Like if they leveled to 56,61,66 they going to have lots of dodge. I was fighting one she kept dodging everything.

Subscriber
06-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Skill = Dodge.
Mage = OP.
Birds = Weak.
Bears = Lol.
Debuffs sometimes work on mages but what's really annoying is the FACT they can dodge it which really just makes me even more frustrated. >.<

WarTornBird
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
null

You shouldn't trust your friends and give out your info. JustG says it can't be hacked, it can't be. Your sir can have a good day.

FluffNStuff
06-24-2012, 06:30 PM

Pocket legends is hosted on the amazon servers. You are correct that everything can be hacked. So let us assume we are dealing with pro that can hack into amazon's servers. Behind door number one, we have have some guys pocket legends character. Behind door number two we have millions of credit card numbers. Now tell me again, was his account hacked?

Arsenal
06-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Referencing back to all the people saying that all pvp people do is complain about overpowered sets and unbalancing, well if you dont pvp you cant really talk. Also, i find mre than half of strict pve guys complainging about drop rate. I finding complaining about the drop rate is on par with complaining about these sets. I know most of you dont, but dont go off complaining about drops rates and then saying that pvp players think the games all aout them because voiced their opinion about an issue, because im sure every update there has been an issue about pve players complaining about drop rates, or loot, or something. Both effect pve and pvp, so, dont be hypocrites. ;) . Hope the devs do look into this though.

Elyseon
06-24-2012, 07:08 PM
I love my Angel Set
Of course, it is named after you

Glad
06-24-2012, 07:13 PM

All the gear the devs come up with are for the game, not for pvp. All the bonuses are for the game, not pvp.

Why not just do naked pvp?? Or you can only have a weapon. No armor, helms, shields or vanities. Then everyone would be on an even playing field.

Pvp is what keeps PL alive :)

McBain
06-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Naked PvP....that's genius. Then it would really come down to skill and not gear.

Zeus
06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Naked PvP....that's genius. Then it would really come down to skill and not gear.

Not really, Mage's would out heal damage easily.

Arsenal
06-24-2012, 10:02 PM

Lolz.

Otukura
06-25-2012, 12:04 AM

Dex bears would have enough raw damage do be doing 350 crits.

Zeus
06-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Dex bears would have enough raw damage do be doing 350 crits.

Drain life heals 600+, yes? And heal? We'd be dead by that time. >.<

Otukura
06-25-2012, 12:19 AM

It doesn't without gear...

Elyseon
06-25-2012, 12:24 AM

It doesn't without gear...
Yeh bears can with a bit of skill, which most bear players lack atleast I could before rank 7 skillz haven't done a naked battle lately

DREAMKILLER
06-25-2012, 09:31 AM
null

You dont need to be a pro, script kiddies could do it, anyway the account was hacked and not through amazon, like the runescape servers are hacked its easy enough, iv done runescape myself they use a different method only requiring you have a hotmail account....

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 09:37 AM
You dont need to be a pro, script kiddies could do it, anyway the account was hacked and not through amazon, like the runescape servers are hacked its easy enough, iv done runescape myself they use a different method only requiring you have a hotmail account....

I have no idea where runescape servers are hosted, or if they host it themselves, but I know for sure that Pocket Legends is hosted on the Amazon Cloud Servers. By the way, openly stating that you have hacked another games server's is a really good way to get banned on this games servers.

Fncrazy
06-25-2012, 10:31 AM
I've seen lots of birds complaining about angel sets. I'm not experienced in pvp with bird, but could some of you guys Trouble be that your still trying to fight like u got a bow when your using a talon? Just asking cause I been fighting birds that at trying to fight me like they got a bow.

DREAMKILLER
06-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Iv hacked accounts yeah, i was a back hacker, hacking accounts that had been stolen.... Returning them back in 2008. It does not matter where the servers are hosted.... Anyway this was not the issue i was talking about.

Zeus
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Iv hacked accounts yeah, i was a back hacker, hacking accounts that had been stolen.... Returning them back in 2008. It does not matter where the servers are hosted.... Anyway this was not the issue i was talking about.

Then it's karma, no?

ZHEOTARE
06-25-2012, 12:16 PM

Pvp is what keeps PL alive :)

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it's both PVE and PVP. I for one don't pvp, yet I'm still around after a year and a half.

I think STS would be wiser to find a way to separate the entities. For example, when entering a pvp stage, all set bonuses, and vanities bonuses are nulled out. That would end the complaints about whose getting what bonus. Not to say it won't start others, but at least everyone would be on a much more even playing field.

Arsenal
06-25-2012, 12:20 PM
I have to respectfully disagree. I think it's both PVE and PVP. I for one don't pvp, yet I'm still around after a year and a half.

I think STS would be wiser to find a way to separate the entities. For example, when entering a pvp stage, all set bonuses, and vanities bonuses are nulled out. That would end the complaints about whose getting what bonus. Not to say it won't start others, but at least everyone would be on a much more even playing field.

Then that would defeat the point of pvp players leveling to elite cap, leaving sts with a big whole in their pocket. And would make previous vanities useless.

Rauekat
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
agreed. who is going to use new sets with this BA angel set? it has sweet stats and looks even sweeter!

ZHEOTARE
06-25-2012, 02:52 PM

Then that would defeat the point of pvp players leveling to elite cap, leaving sts with a big whole in their pocket. And would make previous vanities useless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the new vanity doesn't give bonuses, and people still want it. This includes the pvp players.

Like I said, it won't end the arguments, but it will level the playing field. What are the main arguments we hear? Founders helm, CoP, SoH, MFA bonuses, crafted set bonus vs non crafted gear. All the complaints are around the set bonuses. All the great pvp players say it's about the skill. So level the playing field and find out.

Zeus
06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
With more thought, mages - while they ARE more powerful than the other classes without a doubt DO have a weakness.

Weakness:

• Low Hit Percent

What does this mean? Birds, who can be hit debuff monsters, need to equip a longbow, instead of the angel talon, blind shot first and then continue with their combo.

The disadvantage? Mages now have dodge, so, it is difficult to land the combo. A root or two might be useful, if you're fast enough to get it in before the mage's main combo.

With that being said, I still believe the classes are imbalanced, as there are more crossover stats that used to be unique to specific classes (Elves getting dodge via angel gear).

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
With more thought, mages - while they ARE more powerful than the other classes without a doubt DO have a weakness.

Weakness:

• Low Hit Percent

What does this mean? Birds, who can be hit debuff monsters, need to equip a longbow, instead of the angel talon, blind shot first and then continue with their combo.

The disadvantage? Mages now have dodge, so, it is difficult to land the combo. A root or two might be useful, if you're fast enough to get it in before the mage's main combo.

With that being said, I still believe the classes are imbalanced, as there are more crossover stats that used to be unique to specific classes (Elves getting dodge via angel gear).

That is good to hear! I did some testing, and while break armor can be repaired with heal, blind shot can not. Still have not tested roots, but considering the dodge debuff from crushing blow can not be healed, I assume that can not either.

Gaunab
06-25-2012, 03:48 PM
That is good to hear! I did some testing, and while break armor can be repaired with heal, blind shot can not. Still have not tested roots, but considering the dodge debuff from crushing blow can not be healed, I assume that can not either.

Yes they can.

Cb and blinding shot are the only two non-healable debuffs AFAIK.

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Yes they can.

Cb and blinding shot are the only two non-healable debuffs AFAIK.

Either way, surviving long enough inside a mage's range to get off booth roots AND blind shot is gonna be fun ;) You also then have 5 seconds of relative safety and two seconds of running before doing it again.

DREAMKILLER
06-25-2012, 09:44 PM
null

How carma if im returning accounts to owners? That makes no sense.... You should read more carefully..... Worse than a script kiddie i swear.

Zeus
06-25-2012, 10:32 PM
How carma if im returning accounts to owners? That makes no sense.... You should read more carefully..... Worse than a script kiddie i swear.

Karma*

Anyways, hacking, good or bad, is still hacking, therefore karma. Two wrongs do not make a right and neither does bragging about it on the forums, which probably wasn't smart as you just labeled yourself as a hacker.

Question:

Isn't hacking illegal? I thought only hacking your own computer was legal. Again, it wasn't smart to admit that you're hacking a well known company's servers. There are some things you should keep to yourself.

You should leave the returning of accounts to the developers of the game, as they handle it best.

And so, the downfalls of hubris unravel.

To quote you, "worse than a script kiddie, I swear".

Edit: Since you are so skilled, I encourage you to hack my account. Please, prove yourself better than those script kiddies you seem to go on about.

Also, if you really can hack, why are you wasting your time on pixels when you could go much further and reap far greater benefits for the risk involved?

Arsenal
06-25-2012, 10:39 PM
............ Meh

WhoIsThis
06-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Well, this is the first full thread that I have read in months.

Assuming all of this is true, I'm disappointed but not surprised. Parth - send me a PM if you'd like to talk.

DREAMKILLER
06-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Again wow dude just be quiet your trying to sound smart and failing, you dont hack computers for online accounts you dont hack servers for online accounts, you dont touch the game servers. Do yourself a favour and bw quiet. Im done with you.

Mastericeland
06-28-2012, 10:18 PM
I thimk its good because it shows ur hard work.

Zeus
06-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Again wow dude just be quiet your trying to sound smart and failing, you dont hack computers for online accounts you dont hack servers for online accounts, you dont touch the game servers. Do yourself a favour and bw quiet. Im done with you.

Lol, babbling on but can't show your boasts, typical poser.

Willwacku
06-29-2012, 06:05 PM
partially agreed, dont tune it down, but tune mages down... make their gear stink.

Yich
06-29-2012, 06:24 PM
This thread makes me want to try 66 PvP on my mage... I'll add you when I'm pro, Apollo.

springtime
06-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I would like to see another couple of quests like cyber or mystery...they were tedious but really fun.

Windwaiker
06-30-2012, 10:09 AM
partially agreed, dont tune it down, but tune mages down... make their gear stink.

^

I tried pvping with only a crafted sang crossbow set on my bird, and I can manage to take out the opponent maybe half the time (or less, because I kinda suck). But with mages, I feel I can't do anything. Blast their mana shield? Great, but then I die while trying to debuff and land all my skills. What's even worse is that restore doesn't work properly. Mages are basically owning everyone, and they can heal and stuff too. I understand that the reason I lose is partially because I'm a noob, but i see plenty of other birds getting slaughtered too...And bears

Enigeax
08-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Here's how I see it. If your a:
Bird: Have tons of skill and know how to kite.
Mage: Spam ur buttons and heal a lot.
Bear: No real skill needed.

So you can win with any class if you use them right. The only thing people get angry with is when they are "pro" and lose to a noob with a op set. And they also get angry when they can't afford 100 mil armor.