PDA

View Full Version : New(sorta) pets that we need

Lawpvp
11-29-2021, 06:48 PM
For those that don't know, the first three arcane pets in the game were Hammerjaw, Glacian, and Samael. Back in the day these pets were super cool and it was awesome to see people with them. I still think they have some of the coolest models of any arcane pets ever released. Unfortunately, they are now all useless. Nobody uses these pets seriously. Naturally, power creep has to happen with pets and that's fine. Heroic samael is still a great pet and many people use/want it. But what about Hammerjaw and Glacian?

We have arcanite/heroic slag and ripmaw but look at the stats....eww. I think it would be awesome if we could get a heroic version of hammerjaw and glacian, either with good stats or with a beefed up passive that is actually useful so that new players can appreciate some of the best pets in the games history and old players can hit that nostalgia lol.

Inozuke
11-29-2021, 06:54 PM
what's the point of that
it's like ordering another arcana deary

Lawpvp
11-29-2021, 07:04 PM
what's the point of that
it's like ordering another arcana deary

Please enlighten me on how anything I wrote is in anyway related to Arcane Deary. Did you even play when Arcane Deary was released?

Oakmaiden
11-29-2021, 07:06 PM
Ummm cuz new pets will be added regardless, and ops’ idea doesn’t exist.. yet

Xyv.io
11-29-2021, 10:06 PM
I agree that old arcane pets have really low stats, we can have an arcanite version or heroic version of them as new pets

Kakashis
11-29-2021, 11:16 PM
I'm still waiting on a blue aura Ice or Electric dragon. Yinshee is cool, but not exactly menacing. Would love to see a dragon that breathes blue ice fire or blue lightening with cool effects. Banish on attack is cool, but so is freezing/stunning. Right now mephisto allows u to survive, so could these dragons.

Onawaoka
11-29-2021, 11:33 PM
I agree. Now a days even mythical pets are way better than the old arcane stats. It would be cool to bring back those OG pets with relevant stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatD
11-30-2021, 08:42 AM
Maybe to make something fresh with pet, the easiest idea would be to be able to slot egg in passive too, but instead of changing stats for the egg you slot, it would stack both passive instead, i am sure it would give back a new life to a lot of pets!!!

dualray
11-30-2021, 09:26 AM
I suggest to create some more craft-table pets based on existing old pets and some rare ingredients such as arcane level 76 weapons and gears for example.

Something like zhulong but with more rare ingredients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheackezig
11-30-2021, 03:39 PM
And that's why you can slot eggs xd

Lawpvp
12-02-2021, 01:07 AM
And that's why you can slot eggs xd

yah but nobody is slotting eggs into glacian or hj. Heroic Glacian or HJ they might actually slot something into

gobbels
12-03-2021, 04:44 AM
i rather get new pets