PDA

View Full Version : Stacking passive pets eggs slots

PatD
11-30-2021, 09:02 AM
Maybe to make something fresh with pets, the easiest idea would be to be able to slot egg in passive too, but instead of changing stats for the egg you slot, it would stack both passive instead, i am sure it would give back a new life to a lot of pets!!!

This way we would be able to really create/customize our dream pet!! all the stats we want and the look we want!!! :D

kulldeepboro
11-30-2021, 10:10 AM
1+ yea good idea . i can already imagine a combo with fire + ice

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Bellicz Al
11-30-2021, 12:53 PM
+1 Creative Idea Like it!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
12-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Sure to put a grouncho and a h leto to lower 75% armor? that's very broken friend

PatD
12-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Sure to put a grouncho and a h leto to lower 75% armor? that's very broken friend

Maybe if both have armor reduction let say only one can be apply at a time?
The main idea is to be able to use any pet and be able to make any pet passive op, so maybe instead of stack slot egg we could upgrade them? cuz for sure we need keep something from original passive to keep a bit of the pet "personality"!

The thing is we have so many pets that look awesome and we don't use only cuz passive is very weak compare to many new pets,
Would love to use many of them but i don't cuz i would lose some very good advantages

Nocturnus
12-01-2021, 12:33 PM
I like the idea of ​​having any passive on any pet. It is as if it were a vanity for pets.
I see the stacking thing a bit conflicting, I feel like it could get out of control, and break all the pets xD.

PatD
12-01-2021, 12:54 PM
I like the idea of ​​having any passive on any pet. It is as if it were a vanity for pets.
I see the stacking thing a bit conflicting, I feel like it could get out of control, and break all the pets xD.

I know but if we just slot any passive, like u say the pet become only a vanity, reason of my suggestion was to keep a bit of the pet signature while making them op and used!

Leiapad
12-04-2021, 02:19 PM

Agreed, then they probably would have slower passive attack rates.