PDA

View Full Version : Preview - "Poseidon's Ring" Domination PvP! A New Honor Arena!

Cinco
11-30-2021, 03:24 PM
After cooperating so well throughout the Harvest event, it's time for a change of pace with a brand new PvP adventure: Poseidon's Ring! This 'Domination' style game will have you capturing and defending control points throughout a new Zodias-themed PvP map.

Here's How to Play:

Poseidon's Ring is a Level 81 Honor PvP Mode located in Heracleion. Interact with the entry door in town to get started:

Don your Honor Gear, or follow the dialogue prompts to purchase a set at the door for 50,000 gold. This gear ensures that all players are evenly matched and it's your skills alone that win you the day. Then, enter the lobby!

Domination games are up to 10 players, but can begin with as few as 2. Once all players select a team*, the game will begin.

*Teams will be auto-balanced, and players assigned to an appropriate team in the case that there is in imbalance in the selected teams. Matches will automatically end if one team leaves. This will help keep the game fair and fun for everyone.

Explore the map to find 5 different control points labeled A-E. Standing in the light of the Zodias lamp will capture the point for your team. As long as the point is in your team's control, even if you aren't standing on it, you will earn points over time.

Defeat players on a point, or stand on an unoccupied point to claim it for your team.

The first team to reach 100 points wins the game!

Poseidon's Ring is a permanent feature of Heracleion and is (currently) set to be available at all times.

Furthermore, we are considering a more permanent (or cycling) availability for Honor CTF and Honor 'Last Legend Standing' - please let us know what you think about this!
Coming up Next...

The Hoarfrost winter pre-event is blowing in from the north, and this year the new items are inspired by your favorite Space Cowboy (and friends). Check out this sneak peek of what you can expect in the vanity department.

Inozuke
12-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Cuanto tiempo va durar domination?

Vqnities
12-01-2021, 10:37 AM
All I’m gonna say stop pushing this lame honor pvp agenda why would I want to be 81 then return to green gear and made to use only 1 pet for my class bs dude you guys really fumbled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
12-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Definitely will participate, looks like a better ctf.

Fytheo
12-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Very interesting vanities. Thank you Cinco!

Vqnities
12-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Cowboy bepop themed I’m guessing

flashio
12-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Space cowboy theme for a winter related event.
Sigh.

Switchback
12-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Legend Standing has more potential than ctf. As a non pvp player(On AL) iwould go for Last Legend Standing 9/10 times.

I feel like if you added variables to LLS, it could draw in the non pvp player base more than trying to appeal ctf to us.

Consider increasing player speed to start with. Environmental dynamics, structures that can move or be destroyed. Powerups beyond the ones we have seen already. Maybe multiple lives. Cyclical pets we can use beyond the basic ones. Duo mode.

Can come up with many more, just throwing some out there to see what people say.

Vqnities
12-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Space cowboy theme for a winter related event.
Sigh.

You make a great point we went from actual winter re skins to space cowboys I don’t get it this would have been much more fitting for Halloween @cinco great idea I like cowboy bepop but cmon literally would have been better for Halloween as the lootable vanity I don’t hate it like most prob will but cmon

glitory
12-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the new honor mode cinco!

But could you please make some adjustments in the classes stats? For example adding a little bit more dmg & mana for rogue and int for the mages so they could heal better. All honor players would be appreciated.

Thank you

Scll
12-01-2021, 11:22 AM
+1 to what glitory said

@cinco the 81 honor gears stats r not balanced to 81, we got high hp but ye same stats as 76 making every ranked game last above 10mins, nobody dies much till the dmg rises at 10mins mark pls take a look at adjusting the dmg.

Nouts
12-01-2021, 11:30 AM
please don't bring a sword in the form of food too, do all the classes have cool weapons why do we have to beat each other with food? :/
clothes are perfect
Ty

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

PatD
12-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Hope Honor pvp players will like!!

I personally really don't like Honor mode, slow paced and very boring on the long run imo,

but if many like it, all good then!!

As for last legend standing please don't make it honor mode, last time the only problem was some pets aa, so maybe just allowed a selection of pet or maybe no pet allowed?

Continents
12-01-2021, 11:36 AM
+1 to what scll and glitory said.
A little adjustment to honor base stats would be nice.

Xdit_svr
12-01-2021, 11:36 AM
After cooperating so well throughout the Harvest event, it's time for a change of pace with a brand new PvP adventure: Poseidon's Ring! This 'Domination' style game will have you capturing and defending control points throughout a new Zodias-themed PvP map.

Here's How to Play:

Poseidon's Ring is a Level 81 Honor PvP Mode located in Heracleion. Interact with the entry door in town to get started:

Don your Honor Gear, or follow the dialogue prompts to purchase a set at the door for 50,000 gold. This gear ensures that all players are evenly matched and it's your skills alone that win you the day. Then, enter the lobby!

Domination games are up to 10 players, but can begin with as few as 2. Once all players select a team*, the game will begin.

*Teams will be auto-balanced, and players assigned to an appropriate team in the case that there is in imbalance in the selected teams. Matches will automatically end if one team leaves. This will help keep the game fair and fun for everyone.

Explore the map to find 5 different control points labeled A-E. Standing in the light of the Zodias lamp will capture the point for your team. As long as the point is in your team's control, even if you aren't standing on it, you will earn points over time.

Defeat players on a point, or stand on an unoccupied point to claim it for your team.

The first team to reach 100 points wins the game!

Poseidon's Ring is a permanent feature of Heracleion and is (currently) set to be available at all times.

Furthermore, we are considering a more permanent (or cycling) availability for Honor CTF and Honor 'Last Legend Standing' - please let us know what you think about this!
Coming up Next...

The Hoarfrost winter pre-event is blowing in from the north, and this year the new items are inspired by your favorite Space Cowboy (and friends). Check out this sneak peek of what you can expect in the vanity department.
239845yosh

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

mhysaa
12-01-2021, 11:40 AM

Open to suggestions? How about a pleated skirt, like tennis uniform?

Fearrr
12-01-2021, 11:51 AM
All I’m gonna say stop pushing this lame honor pvp agenda why would I want to be 81 then return to green gear and made to use only 1 pet for my class bs dude you guys really fumbled

It's crazy and sad tbh.

Oawaoebi
12-01-2021, 11:57 AM
Add to the Honor Pvp modes a bonus for Winning a, like Winning a round domination Grants the team 15k Gold each and in last man standing 50k for the win. Not too much To Make it Gold Farm but neither too less so Its a bit attracting. Add ctf honor To Guild battleground where ist takes a score of 3-5 points to win a match Within 15-30 mins. If no ohne Gers the flags Till Then the team with more Kills win.

Also for honor stats: Make in Ranked matches the Dmg at start higher and give mages a bit more armor.

-Rogue-
12-01-2021, 12:14 PM

I think non-honor 'Last Legend Standing' would be nice too

Nocturnus
12-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Do you think a little about how many people play honor pvp before throwing something?
Does this type of pvp benefit anyone? In what?
It doesn't even bring you money in any way, an unnecessary waste of time.
Having so much speed, gears, pets, etc. Why do you think people would like to play a pvp 81 like it was lvl 1?
Even lvl 1 twinks have more variety of equipment.
Just more empty maps to come.

Thanks anyway.

Nocturnus
12-01-2021, 12:25 PM

I don't think this is open to suggestions xD It's a vanity based on a new Netflix series, based on a 90's comic.

capeo
12-01-2021, 12:37 PM
I had high hopes for the new mode but if just honor it's disappointing. Will this be available in a normal mode in the future?

PatD
12-01-2021, 12:39 PM
please don't bring a sword in the form of food too, do all the classes have cool weapons why do we have to beat each other with food? :/
clothes are perfect
Ty

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

So true! its funny when it is birthday event (cake sword etc) but for other event please bring nice and cool vanity weapon, not more food weapon please :) (keep food for house)

For example i'm sure many would have prefer those wep style to go with the hunting suit for thanksgiving event:
and those shield:
Maybe next years ;)

Also i'm sure also that many would have prefer straight sleeves on the suit instead of those "froufrou" sleeves loll

And also i'm definitely positive more heroic gobbles would have been sold if the AA would have got a much more powerful/useful pull!!

Thank u for reading :D

Oakmaiden
12-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Politely pass , the vanity sets are dull. I wouldn’t wear that with the lights off. Buying a megaphone and learning morse code to get the message across...

comingsoon
12-01-2021, 12:59 PM
ah bringing back memories i love the vanity !! great job

Cinco
12-01-2021, 01:00 PM
(C)ould you please make some adjustments in the classes stats?

+1 to what glitory said...pls take a look at adjusting the dmg.

A little adjustment to honor base stats would be nice.

Yes! Indeed. Each class set needs increases (somewhere around +15% to +25%) for all stats across the board (plus a tiny increase to movement speed).

Neutrone
12-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Add to the Honor Pvp modes a bonus for Winning a, like Winning a round domination Grants the team 15k Gold each and in last man standing 50k for the win. Not too much To Make it Gold Farm but neither too less so Its a bit attracting. Add ctf honor To Guild battleground where ist takes a score of 3-5 points to win a match Within 15-30 mins. If no ohne Gers the flags Till Then the team with more Kills win.

Also for honor stats: Make in Ranked matches the Dmg at start higher and give mages a bit more armor.Yes to this, heck I'd be fine with potions even. One of the reasons people don't play PvP as much anymore (apart from the usual reasons) is because there's no incentive to play in the first place. This looks like a fun PvP mode but I'd hate to see it become inactive eventually once the hype dies out.

I'm excited for last man standing though. Literally my favorite PvP mode.

mhysaa
12-01-2021, 01:25 PM
I don't think this is open to suggestions xD It's a vanity based on a new Netflix series, based on a 90's comic.
Always worth a try 🤷*♀️

OdenTheJust
12-01-2021, 01:33 PM
I love cowboy bebop woot excited to get the vanity!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
12-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Yes! Indeed. Each class set needs increases (somewhere around +15% to +25%) for all stats across the board (plus a tiny increase to movement speed).

I would suggest the green speed (whatever it’s called) in the middle of the map grants 300ms. Would be cool if we could try it out in arena.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Avaree
12-01-2021, 01:49 PM

#morechars

Avaree
12-01-2021, 01:52 PM

-1^

#morechars

Miss clicked

Dio Alviandz
12-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Chjnco again yeah

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Chaasivab
12-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Please no more food vanities for the warriors..... We want something different we always get the short end of the stick with vanities. Please go back to the drawing board and make winter style vanities.

Deadsuperman
12-01-2021, 03:42 PM
Does anyone else think, if they did a Witcher theme spinoff next that would be amazing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Vivapinata
12-01-2021, 04:03 PM
That rogues hoarfrost booty tho XD

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
12-02-2021, 12:36 AM
No reward? :(

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
12-02-2021, 04:04 AM
The new pvp zone is literally dead on release day , I tried joining a match and waited for quite some time , no one literally joined. Until there isn’t a good reward system , I don’t think pvp is ever gonna become active in this game

profmsb
12-02-2021, 06:07 AM
wow....new n diffrent vibe aura...the rog bow vanity totaly superb...only a sneak peak but already nice vabity n theme...cant wait for the winter event...thankyou sts ^^,

Thewolfbull
12-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Will domination kills count toward the PvP APS?

-Rogue-
12-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Will domination kills count toward the PvP APS?

Its already dead

Vqnities
12-02-2021, 11:46 AM
@cinco you must convert this to regular PvP what you don’t understand is pvp gave someone a thing to grind for whether it was a positive kd or going for an lb banner

The constant issue that is brought up that people don’t have enough gears to afford endgame pvp items is complete nonsense
While you want to be a different mmo in some way every mmo has a grind to the top I was poor at one point in game now I can actually say I have gold to maintain yes not everyone can do that but it take time and effort

Please consider changing this to normal honor is just not it in its current state

Oawaoebi
12-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Rogs are dealing too much damage. And allow it pls to chat on watchmode like we can in regular maps.

Aayushh007
12-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Arcane legende Before Honor PvP came
- Players used to grind event/gold make gold buy themself gears, step by step buying stuff they need, gear up nd play pvp spend on gears. Hence players used to actively grind pve nd play pvp in free time.
Arcane legends after Honor PvP
- sells out all gears, buys expensive vanities, and play honor xD
Tho it's completely there choice how they like a play a game.
But since honor came, for most ppl it's like who needs gears or grind pve to make gold or merch just make 50k lvl up nd buh honor set nd play xD
Hopefully Devs makes something different for players who wants Regular pvp, not just honor
And so ppl get choice weather theh want to play honor or regular pvp. Peace ^-^

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Vqnities
12-02-2021, 01:22 PM
Arcane legende Before Honor PvP came
- Players used to grind event/gold make gold buy themself gears, step by step buying stuff they need, gear up nd play pvp spend on gears. Hence players used to actively grind pve nd play pvp in free time.
Arcane legends after Honor PvP
- sells out all gears, buys expensive vanities, and play honor xD
Tho it's completely there choice how they like a play a game.
But since honor came, for most ppl it's like who needs gears or grind pve to make gold or merch just make 50k lvl up nd buh honor set nd play xD
Hopefully Devs makes something different for players who wants Regular pvp, not just honor
And so ppl get choice weather theh want to play honor or regular pvp. Peace ^-^

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Exactly why can’t we just have both peace man and two lbs to go for in there own maybe if honor was balanced it could have its own possible kd system along with lb

Titanium
12-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Last Legend Staying is boring.

Ive seen tanks allying to kill rogues and mages to have their vs at the end.

CTF has more potential than LLS.

fidelth
12-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Space cowboy for Christmas? Instead of recolor winter fest we get space cowboy. Can we go back to the recolor thing. At least it's Christmas themed. Really dropped the ball on the 2 biggest events of the year. Halloween and Christmas was very dull this year. I hope these sets aren't the only sets that will be released. I do like them don't get me wrong, I just feel like you don't give Christmas vanities during Easter so why give Halloween during Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Vqnities
12-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Space cowboy for Christmas? Instead of recolor winter fest we get space cowboy. Can we go back to the recolor thing. At least it's Christmas themed. Really dropped the ball on the 2 biggest events of the year. Halloween and Christmas was very dull this year. I hope these sets aren't the only sets that will be released. I do like them don't get me wrong, I just feel like you don't give Christmas vanities during Easter so why give Halloween during Christmas.

Exactly

PatD
12-02-2021, 09:16 PM

When i read it says its for for hoarfrost event, not winter event

damhor
12-03-2021, 01:18 AM
Woaa cowboy bepop

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
12-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Rogs are dealing too much damage. And allow it pls to chat on watchmode like we can in regular maps.

that you smoked ?
the rogue must be strong in damage is normal

Oawaoebi
12-03-2021, 10:19 AM
that you smoked ?
the rogue must be strong in damage is normal

I never have seen you in honor. You don’t know what you are saying rn. Rogs dmg has been buffed bc matches took too long especially at beginning. But now rog can 1-2 combo a war in stun at start which is too strong remove like 5-10% of rogs final damage. We could also buff other classes hp and armor but it makes more sense to nerf the problem than buff the rest.

Inozuke
12-03-2021, 10:22 AM
I never have seen you in honor. You don’t know what you are saying rn. Rogs dmg has been buffed bc matches took too long especially at beginning. But now rog can 1-2 combo a war in stun at start which is too strong remove like 5-10% of rogs final damage. We could also buff other classes hp and armor but it makes more sense to nerf the problem than buff the rest.

but it's your roll (?) ._. we are strong damage of only objective
What else would I like to splash like you or hold on with your immortal shields but look .. they always cry for one thing or another

Oawaoebi
12-03-2021, 10:25 AM
but it's your roll (?) ._. we are strong damage of only objective
What else would I like to splash like you or hold on with your immortal shields but look .. they always cry for one thing or another

Rogs can crit up to 5.5k dmg in early game which omeshots a war.
I am not asking for big dmg nerf to still make it skill required playing but a little damage nerf would make absolutely sense.

Inozuke
12-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Rogs can crit up to 5.5k dmg in early game which omeshots a war.
I am not asking for big dmg nerf to still make it skill required playing but a little damage nerf would make absolutely sense.

no then better ask that the rogue not serve xD
They want to take everything from the rogue since always they have so much envy of my beautiful class

tailwarrior
12-03-2021, 01:18 PM
nice anime vanity is not impossible

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Alkif
12-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Do people actually like/care about those movie themed vanities? And food weapons..

Nocturnus
12-04-2021, 12:39 AM
Do people actually like/care about those movie themed vanities? And food weapons..

Movie themes fascinate me.
Why would anyone think that people would like to use a sandwich as a weapon? It's really a mystery

Terracraft
12-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Movie themes fascinate me.
Why would anyone think that people would like to use a sandwich as a weapon? It's really a mystery

Im imagine when player facing mobs,then mobs said :
"Dam,really? A sandwich?,there's tons of weapon and u choose sandwich to kill me? Enough,im done with this"
Then mobs suicide

Nocturnus
12-06-2021, 12:39 AM
Im imagine when player facing mobs,then mobs said :
"Dam,really? A sandwich?,there's tons of weapon and u choose sandwich to kill me? Enough,im done with this"
Then mobs suicide

-Kraken: very generous this guy, he came to the bottom of the ocean to bring me a sandwich.

-War: hell, he ate my weapon.

-Kraken: wtf I'm dying...

-War: surprise, fool! That was poisoned. *evil laugh*
Good hunting today, I'm going to have grilled kraken.

To be continue...

tenather
12-07-2021, 05:48 AM
Can you guys add more armor on legendary 81 set just like the mire set?

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk