PDA

View Full Version : Haha STS can never win...

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 10:07 AM
So devs go hey lets make awesome lvl 66 gear as a thank you for spending money and getting to 66 community says yayyy then they go all complain that its too overpowered then now they gonna probably not nerf it if they do then Its gonna piss a whole lot of people off just like with the gratitude shield it use to have stats but so many complained that they nerfed it so how bout them complainers suck it up and get rich level up then buy a lvl 70 set which his better and go complain about those after all the helms arnt even dropping so go make a thread about non dropping helm and dont forget to be greatful of those "OP" angelic sets in pvp for i will own the 66 arena and feel pro so i thank the devs :-) eventhough i am lvl 67 i will still own the arena cause i said so! and yeah no periods ohh well haha

So lets have some fun and add an abraham lincoln quote *web searching ill post it later*

The later has come now after you read my rant here is some quotes by lincoln some funny some to ponder about i chose ones that stood out to me, enjoy :)

"Whatever you are, be a good one"
-lincoln

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesnt make it a leg" <--- true story.
-lincoln

"If i were two-faced would i be wearing this one?"
-lincoln

"Im a success today because i had a friend who believed in me and i didnt have the heart to let him down"
-lincoln

Sent using spray paint

Back
06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Why make duplicates? There's already a rant thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=60952

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Elyseon
06-21-2012, 10:23 AM
/engage[rant mode]

Conradin
06-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Let le Razor Rant!

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Why make duplicates? There's already a rant thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=60952

If its a duplicate let devs delete dont call me out on it. Its a side note to apollos thread fyi :)

Sent using spray paint

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Let le Razor Rant!

This is clearly an imposter, as razer's rants are typically a lot more fun then this. Razer, if this is you, step it up man, your losing you touch!

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Haha im throwin them thoughts on paper being calm as a rock :)

Sent using spray paint

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 10:49 AM
This is clearly an imposter, as razer's rants are typically a lot more fun then this. Razer, if this is you, step it up man, your losing you touch!

Lmao i love ranting okay ill edit and up a notch but wont be too much to avoid heat of umm the mods

Sent using spray paint

plmafiaboss
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Haha its not a rant its me throwing thoughts on a screen without periods im calm as a rock :P

Sent using spray paintrocks r cool :p

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
rocks r cool :p

Just like me :)

Sent using spray paint

Floating
06-21-2012, 11:19 AM
They also deleted the stats from Goa shield *cry cry cry*

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:20 AM
They also deleted the stats from Goa shield *cry cry cry*

Pics or shield never had statsin the first place :) anyways GoA is basically dead you can say haha so i dont think it matters its just a big flashy shield now

Sent using spray paint

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 11:20 AM
1865 Reporter:
"So other then that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Back
06-21-2012, 11:23 AM
If its a duplicate let devs delete dont call me out on it. Its a side note to apollos thread fyi :)

Sent using spray paint

Okey! Okey! I just tried to be smart a**. Lol!

Btw what is spray paint?

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:24 AM
1865 Reporter:
"So other then that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

Mr lincoln:
"why this reporter asking so many questions, i cant keep up with this guy"

Sent using spray paint

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Okey! Okey! I just tried to be smart a**. Lol!

Btw what is spray paint?

It is merly just a can of spray paint. All i did was go into setting and change tapatalk signature to customizeable and bam get people thinking theres a new forum app on the market ;)

And thank you for you honesty :)

Sent using spray paint

Rare
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
As with most things... you can't please everyone all the time.

Deathpunch
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Fun fact: all presidents who had facial hair while in office were Republican.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 12:11 PM

-----

Haha thats funny and yes it does.

@ade abe has some quote about how no matter what you do you cant please everyone

Sent using spray paint

Artemis
06-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Down with the devs. (;

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Down with the devs. (;

Hahaha

Sent using spray paint

Chopper
06-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Lincoln rocks.

...and he hunted Vampires!! LOL

Lowlyspy
06-21-2012, 01:55 PM

-----
False, Teddy Roosevelt was a member of the Conservative party. (not the one we relate today with republicans)

Moreover, since when did the Gratitude shield have stats?? I don't remember it having any stats...

kiitz
06-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Its funny when people don't use any punctuation in their posts and just type out all their thoughts andsometimestheyforgettousespacestooanditmakesitre allyhardtoread!But are they really going to nerf the angel sets cuz they are really op right now but i have them on like all my characters so i like them and would be sad if they got nerfed but i also have a bunch of level 65 sets for all stats so maybe if the gear got nerfed it would be good for me too because my gear would be worth more so its really hard to say if i want it nerfed or not and i am on the fence about this cuz i feel super powerful in my angel gear but dont pvp so its not really a big deal and i dont even use strength on any of my characters so that set is pretty much just a waste should i make a character with all strength just to use the angel gear but then hes still gonna suck cuz strength builds kind of suck but the angel gear does have hit on it which reminds me of the AO3 and shadow caves gear which was awesome and i miss those days and the map on humania is so spread out it makes it hard to beckon and stomp goods but its nice that humania is finally out so i am kinda happy but the UI sucks so i am not happy i am very conflicted on lots of things and can see both sides this is a fun read right but at least i am not making a bunch of spelling errors or it would become even more difficult to read perhaps i am not a native english speaker or perhaps i am a 12 year old typing on my ipod touch that my uncle bought me for christmas not the cool uncle but the weird one who looks at me weird and is just trying to buy my love cuz none of the kids really like him very much cuz he kinda smells weird but hey guys there are so few pink drops right now and ive already leveled to 71 and only seen like 1 pink drop but actually im just joking ive been too busy with work recently to play much but its almost the weekend and then u'll see me fly!!!!!

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 02:12 PM
False, Teddy Roosevelt was a member of the Conservative party. (not the one we relate today with republicans)

Moreover, since when did the Gratitude shield have stats?? I don't remember it having any stats...

In the begining then they patched it really fast lol

Sent using spray paint

razerfingers
06-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Its funny when people don't use any punctuation in their posts and just type out all their thoughts andsometimestheyforgettousespacestooanditmakesitre allyhardtoread!But are they really going to nerf the angel sets cuz they are really op right now but i have them on like all my characters so i like them and would be sad if they got nerfed but i also have a bunch of level 65 sets for all stats so maybe if the gear got nerfed it would be good for me too because my gear would be worth more so its really hard to say if i want it nerfed or not and i am on the fence about this cuz i feel super powerful in my angel gear but dont pvp so its not really a big deal and i dont even use strength on any of my characters so that set is pretty much just a waste should i make a character with all strength just to use the angel gear but then hes still gonna suck cuz strength builds kind of suck but the angel gear does have hit on it which reminds me of the AO3 and shadow caves gear which was awesome and i miss those days and the map on humania is so spread out it makes it hard to beckon and stomp goods but its nice that humania is finally out so i am kinda happy but the UI sucks so i am not happy i am very conflicted on lots of things and can see both sides this is a fun read right but at least i am not making a bunch of spelling errors or it would become even more difficult to read perhaps i am not a native english speaker or perhaps i am a 12 year old typing on my ipod touch that my uncle bought me for christmas not the cool uncle but the weird one who looks at me weird and is just trying to buy my love cuz none of the kids really like him very much cuz he kinda smells weird but hey guys there are so few pink drops right now and ive already leveled to 71 and only seen like 1 pink drop but actually im just joking ive been too busy with work recently to play much but its almost the weekend and then u'll see me fly!!!!!

Thanks for the book kind sir ill be done reading it in about 3 months :)

Sent using spray paint

Deathpunch
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM

Derp, I messed up. I meant to say beards.

-----

Irulelol
06-21-2012, 03:07 PM

The sad part was I had no problems reading that...

Floating
06-21-2012, 03:29 PM
The sad part was I had no problems reading that...

You sir should get a patience nobel...

Buster
06-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Soyoumeanthattypingalltogethermakesithardtoreadany waysabrahamlincolnhasthesetofthehatandthebeardwhic hgives+1awesomenessbutnotthatmuchdodgeorelsehewoul dnthavebeenshot *gasps* manitsreallyhardtotalklikethisishouldgetpaidtodoth isyukno