PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Updated: 2 New Campaigns, Energy Removed, Platinum Sale, Minions & More!

Samhayne
06-21-2012, 11:40 AM

Store:
• Platinum is on sale for a limited time!
• The Dark Legends store has been rebalanced and made more affordable. Check out the store to see our new prices!
• $1.99 Platinum option now available.

Content
• Two new campaigns are available. Defeat Kriegberg and his sun loving brethren!
• Level Cap Raised to 26!

Changes to Energy
• 3d mission no longer require energy to complete
• 3d missions are the only thing that gates progress now (must complete all the missions in a campaign in order to progress to the next campaign)
• Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to let the player know how hard a new campaign is.

Powers:
• New Flame Aura power is available for characters level 23 and above.

Allies:
• Players will still use energy on Allies.
• Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
• Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
• Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
• The more time a job takes the better the reward.
• If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
• Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.

Nightly Reward:
• Players will receive a nightly reward of cash and xp, but if the player successfully collects their nightly reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new random wearable.

IT IS FEEDING TIME!

octavos
06-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Allies:
• Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
• Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
• Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
• If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
• Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.

just this will help PL and SL players. if it will ever transfer to those games I mean.

Lady_Pebbles
06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Awesome... Now if only Google Play would say theres an update lol.

octavos
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Awesome... Now if only Google Play would say theres an update lol.

we all have to wait 1hr...so yea...prepare to dominate...
p.s. soo need to get me into SP... from the incident, i have 3 toons :p

ImHawk
06-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Great!!
Thought.it was thrusday...
Anyways good.job can't wait.xD

n00b13st
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::v D::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD:

Asavadale
06-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I Like Turtles :D

n00b13st
06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
I Like Turtles :D

LOL - random turtles. Had to get enlightened by my wiser half as to what THAT was about. :vD:

n00b13st
06-25-2012, 06:16 PM
So STS - question: I don't see an obvious "ranking" for the types of mystery items. Obviously major is better than minor but between lesser and minor which is better? Same with major and greater? Are they maybe two totally different groups, with one kind of drop in the Lesser/Greater pair and a different kind of drop in the minor/major pair - like lesser/greater is weapons and minor/major is gems?

Help me Obi Wan STS, you're my only hope!

NYCFanMan
06-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Great now my Ipod isn't working... Good thing I have my trusty Android!!!

BloodyThirsty
06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Already capped,first one

maneatingtree
06-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Do nightly rewards rest?

octavos
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
There's ads now? Why...

dont spend cash in-game see ads..spend cash and you wont see any. ill get quote in a sec

here is link to the chat
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61455-Why-are-there-ads-in-Pl-seriously

Growwle
06-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Update is great, still wish I could explore the districts in 3d, but we can't have everything. Got a legendary sledge already from a generous ghost even.

octavos
06-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Octavos the PL ads are for STS stuff...
that im ok with, maybe coupons in game also....that would be awesome :p

I got an ad on DL to vote for a candidate for the mexican presidency lol
wow lol, thats crazy...vote from DL and....."Viva la revolution!!!!"

fruitshake
06-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Is there a vanity reward when u hit lvl 26?

Shaocalur
06-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Is there a vanity reward when u hit lvl 26?

You get axes with stats.

ZENredrum
06-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I think lower the money was a smart idea, however I think it was lower quite a bit too much. Now it really takes no skill and budgeting to get a cool outfit. We will definately need more outfits now. Since it seems like everyone has the same few outfits since solely because they are so affordable to almost any level.

Carapace
06-30-2012, 01:03 AM
I think lower the money was a smart idea, however I think it was lower quite a bit too much. Now it really takes no skill and budgeting to get a cool outfit. We will definately need more outfits now. Since it seems like everyone has the same few outfits since solely because they are so affordable to almost any level.

We will be adding more outfits over time, but additionally we will be adding vanity drops to 3D missions. These will be quite rare, and I expect there will be some rather expensive ones due to their rarity sold by your fellow vampires for that perfect look! :vsmile:

Tvis
06-30-2012, 01:05 AM
We will be adding more outfits over time, but additionally we will be adding vanity drops to 3D missions. These will be quite rare, and I expect there will be some rather expensive ones due to their rarity sold by your fellow vampires for that perfect look! :vsmile:

My excitement meter just jumped to full! Thanks!

Takezaki
07-08-2012, 03:05 AM

Thank god.

Floating
07-08-2012, 06:00 AM
Va va vanities new va vavanities in 3D mizzions!!!!!!!

thecrankybearsam
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM

Store:tttr
• Platinum is on sale for a limited time!
• The Dark Legends store has been rebalanced and made more affordable. Check out the store to see our new prices!
• $1.99 Platinum option now available.

Content
• Two new campaigns are available. Defeat Kriegberg and his sun loving brethren!
• Level Cap Raised to 26!

Changes to Energy
• 3d mission no longer require energy to complete
• 3d missions are the only thing that gates progress now (must complete all the missions in a campaign in order to progress to the next campaign)
• Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to let the player know how hard a new campaign is.

Powers:
• New Flame Aura power is available for characters level 23 and above.

Allies:

Nightly Reward:
• Players will receive a nightly reward of cash and xp, but if the player successfully collects their nightly reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new random wearable.

IT IS FEEDING TIME!

thanks guys i love this update..nightly rewards are the BEST! And some decent prices too! I also have this lvl 21 hammer that I'm rlly excited to use! New 21 weps ROCK!

Caspian163
07-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Wat exactly is a 3d mission????

Carapace
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Wat exactly is a 3d mission????

Any of the dungeon missions with bad dudes in them :vsmile: