PDA

View Full Version : Input on the all boss map!

XghostzX
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Hey guys!

As you may know, once you complete all of the Humania levels you can access the 'all boss' map from the Humania town. It cost three plat and ends either when you kill all of the bosses, or when 4 hours pass by.

The drops there are the same as the drops in the regular maps: yellow and greens. This isn't really a drop rate rant (although I believe the drop rate for pinks should be increased) but it's best to stay away from the all boss map. This is for the sake of your own plat... but of course do as you wish :)

Ixillicus
06-21-2012, 12:17 PM
We did some runs with full groups, pushing 100 boss kills and no pinks

NECROREAPER
06-21-2012, 01:18 PM
They should've made it gold accessible as well like in AO days, which would've been a better gold sink than dropping the pots you can buy down to 60.

kiitz
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Agreed. They should make it a fairly large chunk of gold and use that as a gold sink. There can also be a plat option.

Whirlzap
06-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Should've been like 10k gold a pop.
I don't agree with the increasing drop rates there suggestion.
That would pretty much favor the Platinum buyers and make them have a huge advantage in making gold from endgame pinks.

Mothwing
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Wait does it cost 3 plat for unlimited access or a one time deal like holiday?

kiitz
06-21-2012, 01:53 PM
One time deal as he mentioned above. It goes away after you've killed all the bosses, OR 4 hours.

Mothwing
06-21-2012, 01:55 PM
One time deal as he mentioned above. It goes away after you've killed all the bosses, OR 4 hours.

Yeah the 4 hours threw me off. Another money sucker for STS it seems. Go figure. Not only are they putting platinum deals in our everyday runs, but they take away a map like the ol' boss gauntlet out of the new campaign. Wow is all i have to say. Just wow.

NECROREAPER
06-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah the 4 hours threw me off. Another money sucker for STS it seems. Go figure. Not only are they putting platinum deals in our everyday runs, but they take away a map like the ol' boss gauntlet out of the new campaign. Wow is all i have to say. Just wow.

Sam did say it would be coming, although that doesn't make it right, haha

Whirlzap
06-21-2012, 03:42 PM
They should atleast let us have a free version that drops no Humania pinks to run for fun.
Like SSC and the norma Vampire Feast :D