PDA

View Full Version : 2021-12-01 Content Update (288173)

TzatOps
12-01-2021, 02:16 PM
+ A brand new PvP scenario is available for max-level players: Poseidon's Ring!
+ Travel to Heracleion. Equip your Honor Gear and take part in this new competitive game mode.
+ Teams (of up to 5 players per team) fight to control Zodias Crystals placed throughout the arena.
+ Control points grant score over time. The more points your team controls, the faster your score rises!
+ More info can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?609890-Preview-quot-Poseidon-s-Ring-quot-Domination-PvP!-A-New-Honor-Arena!
+ Honor Gear combat and recovery stats increased across the board by ~20%
+ Honor Gear movement speed increased by +5%

floudaflou
12-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Nice

Cinco is the best, i love him!!

Switchback
12-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Longer Queue times.

Increase the move speed so its actually noticeable, i feel like im running in mud. This is probably one of the first things regular PvP players on AL say is a flaw with honor. It feels like a chore just to get anywhere, why waste our time?? Let us fight..

PatD
12-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Longer Queue times.

Increase the move speed so its actually noticeable, i feel like im running in mud. This is probably one of the first things regular PvP players on AL say is a flaw with honor. It feels like a chore just to get anywhere, why waste our time?? Let us fight..

Exactly, slow paced is the 1st thing i don’t like, also this kind of game is better if we control many points at same time, thus making class imbalanced more obvious

thespecter009
12-01-2021, 04:03 PM
+ A brand new PvP scenario is available for max-level players: Poseidon's Ring!
+ Travel to Heracleion. Equip your Honor Gear and take part in this new competitive game mode.
+ Teams (of up to 5 players per team) fight to control Zodias Crystals placed throughout the arena.
+ Control points grant score over time. The more points your team controls, the faster your score rises!
+ More info can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?609890-Preview-quot-Poseidon-s-Ring-quot-Domination-PvP!-A-New-Honor-Arena!
+ Honor Gear combat and recovery stats increased across the board by ~20%
+ Honor Gear movement speed increased by +5%Wooooooow

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk