PDA

View Full Version : Achievement - Flair - Bat Set Crazy - Bug?

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-21-2012, 03:04 PM
The description says wearing bat pets, wing vanity armor and.... L60 crafted chiroptera set?

I tried L60 crafted bow demonic set with bat pets and wing.. but didn't work..
I tried L65 crafted orlok shield set with bat pets and wing... but didn't work... (also in the set!, why the shield's name is "regal" while others are chiroptera helm, chiroptera sword, & chiroptera armor? )

Any succesful player tried this?

TANKKAAR
06-21-2012, 03:12 PM
My suggestion is try a 3 piece set ...maybe use your broad sword.
I used crafted a longbow set and achieved

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-06-21-13-12-06.png

Otahaibab
06-21-2012, 08:02 PM
i already posted about this. Went ignored like everything else(like 20+) bugs/glitches i found.....

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-22-2012, 01:06 AM
deleted double post

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-22-2012, 01:08 AM
My suggestion is try a 3 piece set ...maybe use your broad sword.
I used crafted a longbow set and achieved

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-06-21-13-12-06.png

tankaar i am talking about "bat set crazy" not "gone batty".. the devs might mislead of your post that this is not a bug..

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-22-2012, 01:09 AM
i already posted about this. Went ignored like everything else(like 20+) bugs/glitches i found.....

Thanks. Yah I tried the orlok 2-H chiroptera sword 3-item set.. it didnt work (it is not the mallet too since it is not named chiroptera )...
the descriptions are not correct... it says L60 crafted chiroptera but it does not exist.. surely it is a bug

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Any successful player here?

Back
06-24-2012, 05:52 AM
The description says wearing bat pets, wing vanity armor and.... L60 crafted chiroptera set?

I tried L60 crafted bow demonic set with bat pets and wing.. but didn't work..
I tried L65 crafted orlok shield set with bat pets and wing... but didn't work... (also in the set!, why the shield's name is "regal" while others are chiroptera helm, chiroptera sword, & chiroptera armor? )

Any succesful player tried this?

Hmm.. It's bugged probably

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

vampinoy
06-25-2012, 05:06 AM
Hi I'm experiencing the same problem.

The achievement description says: "You equipped the vanity Bats pet and Wings while wearing a crafted level 65 Chiroptera helmet, armor, and mainhand weapon!"

I've followed what the description says and my achievement still looks like this:

I have equipped the ff:
1. Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Helm + Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Wand + Crafted Lilith Vampiric Bracer + Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Robe + Pet Bat + Bat Wing = Nothing

2. Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Helm + Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Staff + Crafted Lilith Chiroptera Robe + Pet Bat + Bat Wing = Nothing

Someone please enlighten me? Is there a glitch or am I missing something? Thank you.

ZHEOTARE
06-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Just for giggles, try un-equipping the bracer, but leave the wand.

vampinoy
06-25-2012, 07:16 AM
I tried...nothing happens...I don't think it's a glitch, earlier I saw a bird with the "Super Shopper" title, and a different bird with "Trend Setter" title. The Achievement "Bat Set Crazy" is a prerequisite to one of those titles (not sure which one though), so there must be something we're missing (not a glitch)...I'm pulling my hair out on this one...I can't figure it out, I understood the requirement as indicated in the description...is there any other way of interpreting it? Please help!

Techno Email
06-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I tried...nothing happens...I don't think it's a glitch, earlier I saw a bird with the "Super Shopper" title, and a different bird with "Trend Setter" title. The Achievement "Bat Set Crazy" is a prerequisite to one of those titles (not sure which one though), so there must be something we're missing (not a glitch)...I'm pulling my hair out on this one...I can't figure it out, I understood the requirement as indicated in the description...is there any other way of interpreting it? Please help!

Hi! We've seen this issue come up a couple of times and thought we had a fix, but it sounds like it's still happening in your case. Could you please help me with some additional information? I would like to know the following, please:

1. Which pieces are you wearing specifically, and what level are each of the pieces?
2. Have you equipped each of the pieces at once?

Thanks very much!

vampinoy
06-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi! We've seen this issue come up a couple of times and thought we had a fix, but it sounds like it's still happening in your case. Could you please help me with some additional information? I would like to know the following, please:

1. Which pieces are you wearing specifically, and what level are each of the pieces?
2. Have you equipped each of the pieces at once?

Thanks very much!

Hi Techno Email,

Thanks for replying.

1. I've equipped the ff:

Combination A:
Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Cowl (L65)
Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Robe (L65)
Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Wand (L65)
Crafted Lilith's Vampiric Bracer (L65)
Vanity Pet: Bats
Vanity Armor: Bat Wings

Combination B:

Combination C:
Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Staff (L65)

2. In both combinations, I equipped them in a specific order as instructed in description: helm first, armor second, weapon third, followed by the vanity pet bat and lastly the vanity armor bat wings (I equipped the vampiric bracer after armor bat wings since it's not really included in the description of the achievement anyway). I also equipped all three combinations using the loadout function so all the items will equip at once.

As of this post, I still haven't achieved "Bat Set Crazy". Please assist.

Thanks again,

Forums:Vampinoy
IGN: Lakandula

Techno Email
06-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi Techno Email,

Thanks for replying.

1. I've equipped the ff:

Combination A:
Crafted Lilith's Vampiric Bracer (L65)

Combination B:

Combination C:
Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Staff (L65)

2. In both combinations, I equipped them in a specific order as instructed in description: helm first, armor second, weapon third, followed by the vanity pet bat and lastly the vanity armor bat wings (I equipped the vampiric bracer after armor bat wings since it's not really included in the description of the achievement anyway). I also equipped all three combinations using the loadout function so all the items will equip at once.

As of this post, nothing has worked. Please assist.

Thanks again,

Forums:Vampinoy
IGN: Lakandula

This is very helpful, thanks! You are correct that the bracer is not part of the set. I will make sure that all these items are set up to work with the set. I apologize for the problem you're running into, and I'll address this as soon as I can. Thanks again for the additional info.!

vampinoy
06-25-2012, 05:28 PM
This is very helpful, thanks! You are correct that the bracer is not part of the set. I will make sure that all these items are set up to work with the set. I apologize for the problem you're running into, and I'll address this as soon as I can. Thanks again for the additional info.!

Wow, that was fast! That's what I call customer service. Thank you very much Techno Email.

Ixillicus
06-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Yet this still isn't fixed :(

Otahaibab
06-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Thanks. Yah I tried the orlok 2-H chiroptera sword 3-item set.. it didnt work (it is not the mallet too since it is not named chiroptera )...
the descriptions are not correct... it says L60 crafted chiroptera but it does not exist.. surely it is a bug

lol ya i know u should check out my threads and you will be amazed how many bugs i found that went ignored -.- like a outta map and other stuff

Techno Email
06-28-2012, 10:01 AM

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. I verified the items in your inventory with your item list. They are the correct items. I'm going to get some QA support on this issue and see if we can identify some repro steps. Until then, you're welcome to verify that you had the items equipped, and not just previewed on your avatar. I imagine you already did that, but just in case. :) I'll report back when we have repro steps or a fix. Thanks!

Techno Email
06-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Yet this still isn't fixed :(

Are you also experiencing this issue? If so could you please tell me your character's in game name, and verify which of the following items you attempted to equip?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61017-Achievement-Flair-Bat-Set-Crazy-Bug&p=689275&viewfull=1#post689275

Thanks!

vampinoy
06-28-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm not able to reproduce this issue. I verified the items in your inventory with your item list. They are the correct items. I'm going to get some QA support on this issue and see if we can identify some repro steps. Until then, you're welcome to verify that you had the items equipped, and not just previewed on your avatar. I imagine you already did that, but just in case. :) I'll report back when we have repro steps or a fix. Thanks!

Will post screenshots of equipped items soon. Thank you so much for the assistance.

vampinoy
06-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi Techno Email,

Here are the screenshots to verify that I had the items equipped.

1. Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Cowl

2. Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Wand

3. Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Staff

4. Crafted Lilith's Chiroptera Robe

5. Vanity Pet: Bats

6. Vanity Armor: Bat Wings

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.

Darkfader
06-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Same issue here, can't complete it. Screenshots below.

Level 65 crafted lilith staff set (cowl,staff,robe) + bat wings + bats vanity pet

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2932/screenshot2012062822552.png

Level 65 crafted lilith wand set (cowl,wand,robe,bracer) + bat wings + bats vanity pet

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6352/screenshot2012062822550.png

Also tried yesterday with crafted 1hand orlok set(helm,sword,armor,shield) + wings + bats and didn't get completed. Won't have screenshot because loaned set from friend.

It's my last achievement so hope we find solution for this :)