PDA

View Full Version : game crashes alot!!

biggreen
06-21-2012, 05:05 PM
It only crashes whennim trying to type a message to guild normal chat or private it happens all the freaking time I can't even be logged in for more that 5 min.....

biggreen
06-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Seems to do it more if you try and edit something by clicking something in what you've already typed to make a correction to it....like it I was to touch in between words or letter and try and edit it...if that makes sense

biggreen
06-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh and I'm on android...my touch 4g

Futumsh
06-22-2012, 10:14 AM
If someone can come up with exact steps to reproduce this problem, please let us know.

Nommos
06-22-2012, 11:06 AM
On iPad have crashed many times after I visit tapjoy, and then return in the app and press the back button to return in the game. Hope it helps somehow :)

Futumsh
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Only looking for repro steps for this android specific crash here.

Nommos
06-22-2012, 11:17 AM
Sorry fut I didn't knew its android specific thread :)

TANKKAAR
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM
It's been crashing on me all morning trying to reproduce now...

biggreen
06-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I put the exact steps in it bro....type something in chat don't send it click in between words or letters and try to delete or add words or letters game crashes everytime

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 11:06 PM
I put the exact steps in it bro....type something in chat don't send it click in between words or letters and try to delete or add words or letters game crashes everytime

^^ what he said it happened to me earlier when editing my chat before i hit enter

Sent using spray paint

DREAMKILLER
06-22-2012, 11:13 PM
If someone can come up with exact steps to reproduce this problem, please let us know.

Open chat, type whatever try edit it it come up with a fc

phrosts
06-23-2012, 12:39 AM
i have tried for a good hour now to reproduce the steps yall are giving. I fail to recieve a fc when editing in chat. However, i sometimes get random fcs when on the join game list and hitting the refresh button.

-Phrosts

BlacknWild
06-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Happens whether Im starting a pm or answering one. Has never happened in guild chat. If im responding to a pm message or starting one, I can tell when its about to force close. The keyboard starts to lag as if im holding down the key pressed. It mostly does it when I tap the "space bar". I get fc almost every time. Please fix..

Enisceloz
06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
It happen to me only when I join Devil's Coast games. For me it crashes at random times during the level. The game will either freeze, or closes automtically. It also happens like the rest of you, when I open the chat and try to type. But once again only in Devil's Coast!

McBain
06-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Same problem here, also usually happens when editing text, but also just randomly sometimes. Like just now at the end of a map I got a force close when I hit the "go the next level" button. With text, I don't know if there's and exact process that causes it, but it usually seems to be when editing something: trying to copy/paste, fix misspelled words, etc.

biggreen
06-24-2012, 01:19 AM
It keeps happening same thing on android...I'm on mytouch 4g