PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT suggestion I hope PL staff considers strongly

Elaniii
06-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Attribute reset.

The fact that you can't attribute reset doesn't make sense to me. It's implemented in almost every major mmorpg and other games such as league of legends.

The fact that people have to totally RECREATE their toon because of accidentally placing points into the wrong attribute or not wanting points in a certain attribute anymore is ridiculous.

Allowing players to respec ( wether freely or at a small price, such as platinum) would be great for the games economy. Items would have more value because people could try new builds for their character, allowing them to experiment on characters they took the time to level up instead or creating an entirely new character.

Mothwing
06-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Profile -> Update Stats

FluffNStuff
06-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Go to your stats and set them all to the lowest level. It will then ask if you would like to do this for 2 plat. You are now reset. I am sorry you somehow missed this, and wonder if there would be way to ensure this does not happen again.

OvigorothO
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I think you should have examined more carefully before calling sts out. But as above said, there is in fact the respec option and it is at the expense of 2 platinum.

Leviathan123
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
You can reset them, just press cancel on all the stats updates then hit submit, it will reset It all and give your point back for 2 platinum :)

Vuvuzaylor
06-21-2012, 06:02 PM
i guess we can close it :)