PDA

View Full Version : Updates, and events?

dugantale
06-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Hey guys! I was just wondering sense DL update is next week now, same with the SL event, and now Humania is out, isn't it going to be hard to get the 2mil eggs bashed? Because so many people will be grinding on DL to make it to 26, and so many grinding on PL to reach 71, its gonna be hard to get the 2mil eggs in my opinion. I was just wondering if the DL update is going to come sooner then the SL even or the other way around, are any of them going to be released sooner or later? Will we maybe get more time on the SL event? I was just wondering with every thing coming out around the same time.

Please don't troll me or the thread, I was just wondering. This is not a troll thread either, just wondering! :)

I will be helping with the 2mil eggs and then be grinding!

Thanks for your time!

~Dugantale

Lady_Pebbles
06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
I was wondering about this too. XD

dugantale
06-21-2012, 05:38 PM
I was wondering about this too. XD

Woot Im not the only crazy one!

Ihavenokills
06-21-2012, 05:39 PM
yep same..

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't care what comes first, I am dropping everything and playing Star Legends as soon as the event starts.

Fao
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
You got a good point Bro. Haha, I am heading STRAIGHT to the egg event! I want Flamethrower AND that other prize if we get 2 million eggs!:-)

dugantale
06-21-2012, 06:40 PM
You got a good point Bro. Haha, I am heading STRAIGHT to the egg event! I want Flamethrower AND that other prize if we get 2 million eggs!:-)

Same

Lady_Pebbles
06-21-2012, 06:52 PM
I'll probably show up in SL for the event but I don't really care about the 2 million eggs contest. Its a rediculous number to aim for imo lol. I plan on helping friends and guildies out a bit. I just hope capping for take forfreakingever.. God I hate that!

Im excited for new stuff in DL and hopefully the new content won't clash with the event in SL. I still wanna enjoy the event in SL a bit too.

Shaocalur
06-21-2012, 07:15 PM
I was thinking the same. >.< I'll probably make a mental schedule like how I always do and manage to balance both reaching cap in DL and bashing eggs in SL. Jeez, I need a leg so I can break it. (Get it? Lol #Corny)

Mitchturbo
06-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Eggscited! For Eggscellent new SL event I ain't Yokein ;-)
I'm gona eggscell at Egging everyone on to shell out and wack em spoons on da top an get that nog everywhere!

Whoop whoop Eggsactly!

heypeo
06-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Maby I should play SL more often becouse I have no idea what this egg thing is lol

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Eggscited! For Eggscellent new SL event I ain't Yokein ;-)
I'm gona eggscell at Egging everyone on to shell out and wack em spoons on da top an get that nog everywhere!

Whoop whoop Eggsactly!

Rofl x)

SexyIsland
06-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Star legends comes first to me.. DL can wait a bit

dugantale
06-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Star legends comes first to me.. DL can wait a bit

Agreed

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Agreed

Lolol you just started playing SL not very long ago too! I love it.

RedRyder
06-22-2012, 01:07 AM
People play SL?

Floating
06-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey guys! I was just wondering sense DL update is next week now, same with the SL event, and now Humania is out, isn't it going to be hard to get the 2mil eggs bashed? Because so many people will be grinding on DL to make it to 26, and so many grinding on PL to reach 71, its gonna be hard to get the 2mil eggs in my opinion. I was just wondering if the DL update is going to come sooner then the SL even or the other way around, are any of them going to be released sooner or later? Will we maybe get more time on the SL event? I was just wondering with every thing coming out around the same time.

Please don't troll me or the thread, I was just wondering. This is not a troll thread either, just wondering! :)

Thanks for your time!

~Dugantale

I am sorry but I can't understand what you mean about eggs??

Shaocalur
06-22-2012, 07:41 AM

Thanks for your time!

~Dugantale

I am sorry but I can't understand what you mean about eggs??

The Prometheus event is next week and it involves destroying eggs in a new campaign. Or something like that...

ArtStar
06-22-2012, 01:07 PM
People play SL?

Yeeeah I have been sneaking on there every now and then, I can't really play until I get my internet set up at my new place. Hopefully soon for the eggy wegg event!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7SaAa3aomM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Late
06-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Not to be funny but whats a pulse rifle?

Carapace
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM

It was the fictional name of the rifles used in the movie Aliens by the colonial marines. It all ties together into the "Alien" universe so we're having a bit of fun with an event that has a twist on the ideas found in these iconic sci-fi films!

ArtStar
06-22-2012, 07:05 PM
It was the fictional name of the rifles used in the movie Aliens by the colonial marines. It all ties together into the "Alien" universe so we're having a bit of fun with an event that has a twist on the ideas found in these iconic sci-fi films!

This idea has warmed up to me and I'm very much looking forward to it.
Suuuper excited to see what everyone comes up with after the event rolls through.

Can we please please please have a sneak peak of this rifle we are destroying 2 million eggs for? :-)

Mitchturbo
06-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes pics! Or it doesn't Happen! Lolololol ;-)

dugantale
06-22-2012, 07:09 PM

Wooooohhhhooooooo an awesome gun!!!

Popular
06-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Since the event is only for a week, people will come and help ! i hope..

Mrsberry
06-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Im super excited about the DL update but im in no rush too lvl cap .
I will be there guns blazing helping destroy some eggs!

StompArtist
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM
People play SL?

What's SL?

dugantale
06-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Since the event is only for a week, people will come and help ! i hope..

Me too

Late
06-22-2012, 11:00 PM
I'll help also since I might have to wait for energy

Wontwang
06-23-2012, 02:21 AM
What's the prize if we hit the 2mil? O.o”

-Just curious, didn't feel like finding the thread about the event ;p

Wontwang
06-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Oh nvm -.- lol ty Dugan :)

KillaSkillz
06-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi everybody. Now my math may be a little off, its off the top of my head so don't be checking my work with calculators!;D

2mil eggs at 70 eggs per run is 28,572 runs. At 100 players it is 286 runs each. At 1000 players its 29 runs each. This should be no problem in 1 week, there should be more then 1k players on at any time. That is unless there is less than 100 players going for it.

I know I will do my 286+ runs but I will treat that first 286 like a level cap and grind it till I wear out my gear! 100 players x 20k eggs,,, not too bad! :D

Jblazer
06-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Well with DL there is energy so in there spare time they should have some time to pwn some eggs :)

Slapjack456
06-24-2012, 11:28 PM

Well when a mommy and a daddy who really love each other get together.......