PDA

View Full Version : Decent suggestion

Leviathan123
06-21-2012, 05:45 PM
I had an idea, where if you log in so many days in a row you get different rewards for logging in, so maybe 50 coins and 2 potions for logging in on one day and they get better and better so if you max out the amount of daily rewards the last day you get like 1 platinum and and two attributes after ten days of consecutive logins maybe, and my other idea was a new weapon, my own idea, I call it the burst fire, thinking of being in the magic area, fires a burst of damage so ten fireballs in a massive rapid firing burst with a 2.5 second reload, so when you get more advanced version of it each hit does 20-25 damage so potentially you could do 250 in one burst. I think these two are brilliant ideas, especially the burst weapon, and it would great to have feedback about them both.

Vuvuzaylor
06-21-2012, 06:06 PM
good thing! Its like the same idea that they put in daily elixier...

so if u logged in one week in a row ---> 1 plat ? :))

Leviathan123
06-21-2012, 06:27 PM
That is the general idea yes. 2 weeks consecutive and you could get 1 platinum per week of being consecutive so 52 consecutive weeks rewards you 52 platinum but obviously a lot more because of the reward per week, but hey it's not like many people will log in for a whole year :)

Justg
06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Coming up in DL, will roll back to PL!