PDA

View Full Version : Questions, perhaps needing oppinions instead of answers :p

Lubh
08-21-2010, 11:11 PM
It would mean alot to me if you answer 1 , 2 , all , none , if you wish to help thank you , if you wish to just stop by and post tips that i may not know , thank you :)

Curious , so i typed some questions up that i would love to have an answer for <3:cool:

1)Hey guys i was just wondering if the game was designed so that if you complete every quest and every dungeon you would be level 45, or is it more designed towards where after you finish all content you have to start repeating them for level 45?

2)Also , are the 'hardcore playa' potions worth using, as i used 10k from a friend using them and i didnt really find a lot of results (used from 20-27 every so often)

3) What is the best gear i could whear once i hit level 30 as an enchantress that would hopefully last til 40ish without needing to rebuy- 28 atm and i have about ~17 plat left and not much Gold.

4) being an enchantress, which spells should i get to 5 first or should i level them up all at once? ( all to 3, all to 4 all to 5) , I have fire storm and heal at 5 and lightning at 4.

5) is 5 the limit^? :P

6) Is there any exp tables around, or does anyone know what level is half of 45 ( In exp , since im assuming it gets where you need more exp at higher levels) and which level is 3\4 of 45 :)

Thank you for helping me out as i am sort of new + curious, and along with this, If anyone wants to add me im sure we will get along good + Im up for any pvp and dungeons worthwhile (:

lvl 28 enchantress atm-

giayuan
08-22-2010, 12:29 AM
5 for a skill is the limit
and if u add me, i might be able to provide u with a free 20k :) :) :)

Lubh
08-22-2010, 01:11 AM
thank you for answering on the limit :D

And i appreciate your generousity :) I added you if you are on - i just got ditched at one of the last parts of skeller krunch returns :P

Furrawn
08-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Lubh~

A bit of advice...
If you are a level 28 in Skeller and everyone else is a level 45, you NEED them. When you run into a gold room and take all the gold when the other players are way too far away to get any of it, they will all ditch you and the game.

None of us needed the gold. But, selfish non-teamplayer behavior like that will make some players not want to play with you. Other players won't care since the gold amount is negligible. But, it's not nice...ANY player, even a level one, knows that...
Which is why we ditched you.

Lubh
08-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Lubh~

A bit of advice...
If you are a level 28 in Skeller and everyone else is a level 45, you NEED them. When you run into a gold room and take all the gold when the other players are way too far away to get any of it, they will all ditch you and the game.

None of us needed the gold. But, selfish non-teamplayer behavior like that will make some players not want to play with you. Other players won't care since the gold amount is negligible. But, it's not nice...ANY player, even a level one, knows that...
Which is why we ditched you.
Furrawn~
A bit of advice....
I am very sorry you were too ignorant to not see me say it was an accident and that i offered to split the gold between everyone. I thought you guys were continueing so i thought may aswell finish the room and catch up as half of team was way ahead.

Please do not make assumptions low level players are 'selfish and non-teamplayer' s because of an accident. As this is not nice, and any player, even level ones, should know this.

Rob.

Furrawn
08-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I was standing right outside the room already and the rest of the team was on their way back.
Surely you don't think a group of lvl 45 players left you because we are all ignorant of what younger players are like.
"Sorry" would have gotten you far when you posted, but you chose instead to call me ignorant. Also, I did not call you selfish and non-teamplayer- I said that particular behavior in the gold room was selfish and non-teamplayer.

Yardsalez
08-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Furrawn haha so what if he cleared out chests in a room the money stinks only like 9gp haha useless

Yardsalez
08-22-2010, 09:45 AM
get 5 in lightning 5 in firestorm 5 in heal for now quests are made to make it more fun and yea they can get you to lvl like 35 becuz they didnt make all the cities yet and also yes exp potions are worth getting they help a ton!

Furrawn
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Furrawn haha so what if he cleared out chests in a room the money stinks only like 9gp haha useless

Lol I know! He made a whole group of 45's mad & we all left over 2G Lol
But, it was the principal of the matter... I think it's funny everyone else left. I didn't know that til I saw the post... I think it's too much Mynas Generation Syndrome :)

Lubh
08-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Lol I know! He made a whole group of 45's mad & we all left over 2G Lol
But, it was the principal of the matter... I think it's funny everyone else left. I didn't know that til I saw the post... I think it's too much Mynas Generation Syndrome :)

lol I still don't see why you guys got mad specially since i did offer to split up the what, 45 gp from the chests among 4 lvl 45 players (lol :D) anyways, once you guys left i managed to find another team and i accept that we now have a understanding?

and also yardsalez thank you for answering! i now have 5 in all three of those (lighting,firestorm,heal) :P and that sucks that it only gets you to 35 =[ As i am onto alien oasis part 1 section 2 \ alien oasis part 1 section 3 and i am level 30 :P

Furrawn
08-22-2010, 11:40 AM
lol I still don't see why you guys got mad specially since i did offer to split up the what, 45 gp from the chests among 4 lvl 45 players (lol :D) anyways, once you guys left i managed to find another team and i accept that we now have a understanding?

and also yardsalez thank you for answering! i now have 5 in all three of those (lighting,firestorm,heal) :P and that sucks that it only gets you to 35 =[ As i am onto alien oasis part 1 section 2 \ alien oasis part 1 section 3 and i am level 30 :P

Yes... We're good :)
Lost Ex has pinks that are pretty good...
Do you have the swamps campaign?
For me, I think the swamp pinks are the best gear for lvl 35 & up until the Thoth/Isis drops in AO2...

Lubh
08-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes... We're good :)
Lost Ex has pinks that are pretty good...
Do you have the swamps campaign?
For me, I think the swamp pinks are the best gear for lvl 35 & up until the Thoth/Isis drops in AO2...

i dont really enjoy swamp unless i got alot of high levels :p i got two lvl 35 pinks at skellers last night by luck , dunno if there worth anything tho :P